All Comments on 'Swallowing Her Way to Success'

by addictedtonylon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Started out with your normal crazy wife

Then it devolved into a fetish, anal, pimp party. So. Wrong category. You put a cock cage into your story, you're in fetish (a smart man goes down to a locksmith and has half a dozen keys made). You have the wife pegging her husband with a strapon cock and you're in fetish. You have a dumbass husband pimping out his wife to another man for blowjobs and you're in stupid land. What he really needed was a divorce from a bat-shit-crazy woman. Awful story. Characters that are dumber than stumps, spouting unbelievable dialogue and doing things that are so ridiculous I had to laugh!

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Put your cock cage fetish story where it belongs. I don’t think LW is that place.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Gave a 1*

Warn readers if it is cuck crap so they don't waste their tiime. You would not have got the 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Different

It was different. Swallowing cum for weight loss. I did crack up when they used marshmellow fluff. All sugar all calories. Same as fudge. Defeats the pupose. Then you made the guy so dumb he doesnt know the wife and caleb broke the rules. Then he wonders why she wants anal and needs to be doubled to climax? Why make him so dumb?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

You have a cuck story but no cuck tag

1 star for lying to your audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way

Way beyond a stupid idea for a story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

This is an insult to intelligence...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Funny at first but then turned into witless dumb cuck husband land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wash generous and gave it

2 stars and sorry that I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best new story on lit!

More more more! I hope she decides the husband is getting fat! he is a great character clueless.. maybe she could introduce some "special lotion" for his lube keep it up please.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Just another cheating slut/CUCK story... Ho Hum!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

What the F just happened?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cluck cluck cluck cluck just like a coop of chickens, started out OK the just went to hell. I hope the author grows a pair of balls at the rate he is going he will need panties and a bra.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous