Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 07

Story Info
Swan settles into her new life, prepares for an annual exam.
3.1k words
4
4.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

Swan woke slowly in the morning, stretching and mewing in comfort. The events of the previous night were immediately in her mind. She noticed her ass was still quite sore, but not as sore as she would have expected having received one of the worst hand spankings she'd ever had. She opened her eyes and reached on either side of her searching for her masters. Master Sean pulled her close, but she noticed Master Tristan was absent.

"Good morning," Master Sean whispered in her ear. He nuzzled her and she kissed his head.

"Where's Master Tristan?" Swan asked.

"We had some calls to make early but couldn't bear leaving you alone. He's in the office and will be back soon." Master Sean slowly ran his hand down her arm. "How's your bottom this morning?" He looked into her eyes with concern. He slowly moved his hand down her back to her ass, gingerly running just a finger down one of her cheeks.

Swan winced but said, "I feel good. It's not bad at all."

Master Sean looked pained. "You're a terrible liar. I'll get the lotion." He pulled the sheets back from her and motioned for her to roll over. He squeezed some lotion onto her ass cheeks and gently rubbed in soothing circles. Swan sighed in relief as the cooling numbing sensation set in.

"We have to go into the office today, so we'll have Hudson keep applying the lotion for you while we're out." When Swan let out a small moan of disappointment Master Sean chuckled, "I know. Hudson can't hold a candle to your gorgeous masters. Well, it's better than not getting anything at all while we're gone. You're on bed rest for today. Give that ass a rest." Swan glanced behind her and Master Sean gave her a stern look. Stern looked utterly ridiculous on him and Swan laughed at him.

"Hey! I'm trying to be serious here! Respect my seriousness," but his grin said otherwise. "Spread your legs a bit wider so I can get this one spot." She complied and waited for his massaging to continue. Instead, she felt his hands on her hips lifting and shifting her angle slightly. She looked behind her and gasped to see Master Sean disappear between her legs. She felt his tongue on her clit and gasped again. His thumbs slid inside her and his licking increased in pace. Swan turned her head into a pillow and moaned loudly with pleasure.

She turned her head to the side and breathed, "Master Sean..."

He popped up from between her legs, "Yes? Did you need something?"

"Don't stop!" Swan whined.

"Oh, so you're liking this? I wasn't sure for a moment," he teased.

Swan didn't reply but pushed her hips up higher, presenting him with the parts that needed attention. "Point taken," and he resumed the licking and prodding that made her moan. He increased his pace and she felt everything in her pull tight. She cried out wordlessly as pleasure exploded inside her, starting at the spot where Master Sean was flicking his tongue. He slowed his pace as he felt her go limp and slowly licked her orgasm to finish.

She lay there in exhausted pleasure while Master Sean kissed up her ass, her back, over her shoulder and finally a slow satisfied kiss to her lips. They lay there quietly happy together for a short while when Master Sean groaned, "Ok... It's shower time. I have work I need to get to."

Swan strategically moved herself to the edge of the bed to stand up. Master Sean helped steady her and went to start a hot shower. Swan stretched lazily.

"It would seem I missed some fun this morning."

Swan turned and saw Master Tristan in the doorway to the bedroom. "Master Tristan!" Swan quickly crossed the room and threw her arms around his neck pulling herself up to kiss him. He kissed her back firmly, passionately, but there was an edge to his kiss. She pulled back to look into his dark eyes. Swan couldn't believe there had been a time she thought him stoic. She always saw his emotion in his eyes, like the pain she saw in him now.

She ran her fingers through his black hair. "Master, what is it?"

He took a tense breath. "Swan, can you forgive me for hurting you last night? I'm so sorry."

Swan didn't hesitate, "Master Tristan, of course! But there's nothing to forgive. I'm sorry that my not telling you the truth put your business deal at risk. I would have never forgiven myself if I caused your deal to fall through."

He took her head in his hands, leaned down and kissed her again deeply. He didn't pull away but rested his forehead on hers. They stood there for a moment, eyes closed, forehead to forehead before he finally spoke, "Swan, I so badly want to tell you that it will never happen again but I'm not sure if I can say that truthfully." He pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I do, Master Tristan. I know you never want to hurt me like that again, but I know many people depend on you and the success of your businesses. I wouldn't want you to put me ahead of keeping thousands of workers paid."

"Swan, we will protect you always," Master Sean said from the other doorway. He looked at her and Master Tristan solemnly, "But you make us vulnerable in a way we never have been before."

"I understand," she said looking at Master Sean for a moment and then to Master Tristan for a moment. "I understand."

"Good! Now we are a profoundly dirty threesome, and a hot shower is running." Master Sean walked across the room and swept Swan into his arms. She shouted in glee and giggled. "Tristan, you coming?"

"Most definitely," Master Tristan said and began stripping off his casual clothing.

___________

Swan spent the day reading and lounging in bed and she couldn't say that she hated it. Every other hour Hudson would come in to lotion her behind. Swan kept protesting; surely Hudson had better things to do than wait on her and her ass all day long, but he would hear none of it. And she had to admit that the lotion was really speeding her healing.

Her masters were home for dinner and they both seemed lighter hearted than they had in the morning. After some after-dinner cuddling that Swan begged from her masters, they called an end to the evening.

"Ok. As much as I could fall asleep right now," Master Sean said with his head in Swan's lap who was sitting in Master Tristan's lap herself, "we need to have Hudson get Swan to bed. She has a long day tomorrow."

"That's right. I almost forgot tomorrow was Doctor Day," Master Tristan answered.

"And what is Doctor Day?" Swan asked him, scrunching her eyebrows together in distaste.

Master Tristan rolled his eyes, a gesture that always made Swan laugh. "That's what Sean and the birds started calling it and it stuck. It's ridiculous."

Master Sean sat up, "It's not. It's the perfect name for it because it's obvious." He looked to Swan finally giving her the info she requested, "We always want our birds to be in perfect health. So once a year we have the doctor come in to give everyone exams and a clean bill of health. It's just time-consuming for all the birds and the staff. And some of the exams aren't the most pleasant," he finished cautiously.

But before Swan could protest, he continued, "But! We make sure it's a day all the birds look forward to, so there's a big dinner in the even just for all you gals. As much food and drinks as you want, casual clothes or whatever you want to wear. It's your evening. And if YOU are a particularly good girl tomorrow, I have a very special dessert planned for you," and he smiled wickedly at her.

"As do I," Master Tristan added with a twinkle in his eye.

Swan shivered with pleasure at their tone and where her imagination was already taking her. They both kissed her goodnight and let Hudson lead her back to the birdhouse. Swan realized she hadn't seen any of the birds since the night before when they descended upon her with a thousand questions. Hudson fought them off, commanding Swan into bed for one more application of the lotion on her bottom before bed. After he was finished, he allowed Cardy and Jay into her curtained room but shooed the rest of the birds off to bed themselves.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?" Cardy exclaimed. "That looked like the worst spanking ever! I would have died!"

"Way to be sensitive, Cardy," Jay scolded her. She turned to Swan, "But really, are you ok?"

Swan moved to make space on her bed for Cardy and Jay to sit. "I'm fine, really! I mean, my ass still hurts, but Master Sean and Master Tristan more than made up for it to me." Jay smiled and winked at her, but Cardy was still looking at her with worry on her face. Swan took her hand, "Really, Cardy. I'm ok. I had way worse spankings when I was Master Victor's."

"Wow, I had no idea. But I'm glad you're good," Cardy gave her a quick hug before continuing, "because... oh my gosh, Pea was in soooooo much trouble!"

"Really?" Swan wasn't surprised after telling Master Tristan the truth. There was a part of her hoping Pea was having trouble sitting down today too.

"Yes! I heard Master Sean made sure she got every spanking that she tricked you into getting and then some more. And the best part: she's leaving the birdhouse! Master Sean and Master Tristan are giving her away."

Swan's brows furrowed with concern. She was glad Pea got what she had coming to her, but she wouldn't wish a master like Master Victor on anyone. "Do you know who they're giving her to? Is it someone awful?"

Jay chimed in, "No, she got to pick her new master. Master Tristan and Master Sean always put out the word that a bird needs a new master. They take the names of anyone interested and let us birds pick."

Swan's heart eased and fell in love with Master Tristan and Master Sean a little more.

"That's amazing. And it's a win-win! She's not here making us miserable, and I hope she's happy with a new master." Swan squeezed Cardy's hand again. She loved having friends among the birds. But a new worry entered her mind, "So, Master Tristan says tomorrow is Doctor Day? He didn't give me much detail, but it sounds like it's not a fun day."

Jay started shaking her head and shushing Swan, "Shhhhh! We don't say..." and she mumbled "Doctor Day." Jay moved closer to Cardy to give her a hug and let Cardy lay her head on Jay's shoulder.

"What? Now you're worrying me. What is it?" Swan begged.

A small tear slipped down Cardy's cheek and she said in a small voice, "I hate Doctor Day."

"Oh good riddance, you're so dramatic every year," Jay scolded her. "You'll be fine. You're fine every year. Swan, you'll be fine too. It's just an exam and then we get the best night of the year. We'll all be fine!"

"Fine? Fine?" Cardy sat up quickly, incensed at Jay's use of the word. "That Doctor is terrible. Swan, seriously, he gets off the whole terrible thing. And it's terrible!" She dramatically threw herself across Swan's bed and sniffled pathetically.

"Yes, the Doctor is creepy. But Hudson is there the whole time to make sure he doesn't go too far and hurt anyone. It's really not that bad and the dinner afterward really is the best night of the year," Jay consoled.

It didn't make Swan feel less worried to know that they needed Hudson around to keep the Doctor in check, but it made her feel better that Hudson would be there.

Jay went on, "We get up on the early side so we can get prepped. Then we take turns getting our exam. We have some time afterward to rest and then we get Master Tristan and Master Sean all to ourselves all evening. It's worth it, trust me."

________________

The next morning, Swan woke up to voices, "Ok birds, time to get up and get ready for your exams!" Groans from the birds chorused down their rooms. Seemed like no one liked Doctor Day.

Swan got up and threw on her robe. She peeked out of her curtained room, intending on asking Cardy what to wear. Every bird she saw was wearing their robe, so Swan assumed her robe was the right attire choice.

"No breakfast today?" Swan asked under her breath to Jay.

"No. Breakfast would be... counterproductive to getting ready for the exam," Jay answered cryptically. "That's why we get a big, awesome dinner tonight. Think of that to tide you over."

Swan was about to ask further questions, but they were all being ushered into line. Nurses were getting them ordered, one of them pulling Cardy out and taking her to the end of the line. Jay turned around to Swan and quietly explained, "Cardy causes such a fuss at her exam that she freaks out the other birds and sometimes needs the discipline room after. It's just easier if she goes last." Swan felt terrible that her friend might get disciplined after such a terrible experience, but Jay rolled her eyes. She was starting to worry that Jay was underplaying this.

One at a time, they were admitted through a door. The wait felt excruciatingly long to Swan. Her heart was pounding. When it was her turn, the nurse took her through the door and down a hallway with several doors on either side. Swan and her nurse passed Ory and her nurse coming up the hall. Ory looked a little green and stared at the back of the nurse in front of her like she was focusing on not sicking up. Swan's nurse opened a door at the end to a small room and let Swan in, "Wait here for the nurse to come back."

Swan looked around the room. There was a sink and some cabinets, towels and a bench. There was also a toilet in the middle of the room situated inside what looked like a low, square bathtub. Swan's heart pounded faster. She did not like what these clues held.

The nurse quickly entered the room and began pulling new equipment out of the cabinet, "Please take off your robe and hang it on the back of the door." Swan complied and stood naked in the middle of the room. The nurse filled a rubber bag with water and attached a rubber hose. Swan's fears were confirmed when the nurse grabbed a nozzle and a tube of lube along with the bag and hose to where Swan stood. "Turn around please."

The nurse sat down on the bench and Swan presented the nurse with her backside. The nurses pushed apart Swan's ass cheeks with one hand and pushed a single lubed finger into Swan's asshole. Swan gasped and felt herself tighten. Her eyes watered with tears and she decided that Cardy was not being dramatic. Today was going to be terrible.

The nurse twisted her finger about in Swan's asshole lubing her up well. Pulling her finger from Swan's ass, she commanded, "Bend at your waist like you're trying to touch your toes. It'll help the nozzle go in easier, hon." Swan bent over. "Ok hon, now relax your ass. I want you to give me a little push, a tiny push out." Swan knew relaxing was impossible right now. But she pushed slightly, and she felt the nurse start pushing the nozzle inside her. Swan focused on pushing out, like she could push the nozzle right out of her ass. But the nozzle resisted and continued sliding inside her. Swan cried out as the largest part of the nozzle pushed past her asshole and popped inside her.

"Good job! Go ahead and stand up straight for the rest of this." The nurse held the bag of water up by her head and twisted a little knob on the hose. "Ah!" Swan couldn't help yelping as the water started rushing into her. She felt like she was expanding so quickly. It was too much. She was already so uncomfortable! She could feel her insides gurgling and she started to sweat a bit.

"Oh, oh! It's going to be too much. Please, can we stop?" she begged the nurse.

"Sorry, hon, I know. But it's better to get it over quick, right?"

Swan moaned in pain. She hated enemas. The nurse finally switched the knob closed again, but Swan already felt like she was going to burst. The nurse moved her into the low tub in front of the toilet. Swan tried to sit right away, desperate for the relief the toilet promised but the nurse stopped her, "Hang on, speedy. You got to hold it for just 5 minutes."

Swan whined wordlessly and a tear slipped down her cheek. Swan repeated over and over in her head: Pleasemakeitstop. Pleasemakeitstop. Pleasemakeitstop.

After what felt like an eternity, the nurse finally let her sit on the toilet. She leaned forward as the nurse pulled the nozzle from her ass and evacuated everything inside into the toilet. Swan let out a sob of relief, glad to be done.

"See? Not so bad, right? Only 2 more times to go," the nurse encouraged.

"No, please no more...," Swan begged. She knew it was pointless.

After 2 more painful terrible enemas, the nurse handed Swan a towel and had her put her robe back on. The nurses led her from the room and they passed Cardy and her nurse in the hall. Cardy was already crying and begging, "Please, I haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday. I'm clean. Please, I don't need an enema. Please!" Cardy's nurse took her by the arm and hauled her into the small room Swan just left.

Swan's nurse led her past the door she came in to the other end of the hall to a single door at the end. Through the door they walked down a long hallway to another door with a green light beside it. "Oh good, the Doctor is all ready for you. Go ahead on in!"

Swan turned the knob to open the door knowing that the worst may not be behind her.