Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 08

Story Info
Swan nervously submits to an examination.
2.2k words
4.46
3.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8

Swan opened the door and stepped into the exam room. It looked like a normal doctor's exam room which she found comforting. No special instruments of torcher awaited her. Hudson stood in the corner with a digital tablet making notes. Her heart was pounding inside her again and Swan thought back to Master Sean's and Master Tristan's promises of delight for her tonight. She could do this.

The Doctor was getting things she couldn't see in order on the counter. He turned to her, and she realized she had been expecting a creepy or scary man. The Doctor was actually nice looking if a bit nerdy. He was tall with blonde hair, glasses, thin. He held a file folder.

"So you're the new Swan everyone is talking about. Nice to meet you," he came to stand right over Swan, looking her up and down. "Leering" her up and down would have been a better word. Maybe she judged him as nice too quickly.

"Let's get started, let's get started. Take off your robe, please." Swan hung her robe on the hook on the door and stood in front of the Doctor again. He pulled out a tape measure and began measuring her everywhere. Truly everywhere: he measured her nipples, her ears, her pelvis and her butt crack. How does one even measure a butt crack?

As the Doctor stood in front of her, Swan noticed the bulge in his pants. Apparently Cardy was right on this one. Whatever the exam entailed, it had the Doctor ready to burst.

"Please bend over and touch your toes." Swan did so and immediately felt his hand on her breast and her ass. He left both there for a moment then moved suddenly, pinching and twisting her nipple hard and spanking her ass at the same time. Swan yelped and about jumped out of her skin. Her ass still hurt from 2 nights ago!

"Pain response above average," the Doctor intoned. Swan wanted to defend herself, but she had no idea what all this meant. She didn't want to say anything that might end her up in the discipline room.

The Doctor had her stand up and face him, "Now, we need to take some measurements in your mouth and measure your gag response." He pulled from under a sheet on his counter of instruments a large penis-shaped dildo. "You will do your best to take as much of this into your mouth as possible, do you understand?"

Swan opened her mouth to say "Yes, sir" but the dildo was immediately shoved in. She instinctually tried to back away, but the doctor put his hand on the back of her head and held her in place. "Relax your throat," he commanded.

She tried to relax her mouth and throat by closing her eyes and imagining taking Master Tristan into her mouth as far as she could. She felt the dildo push further and further into her throat. It finally hit that point where she couldn't hold back her reflex and started gagging and coughing. However, the Doctor held her head in place still. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at his face. He was enjoying this. Right as she started to panic, he pulled the dildo from her mouth and let her go.

Cardy was right. This guy was a sadistic asshole, and Swan knew he wasn't done with her yet.

"Throat depth above average," he intoned again. "Please lay down on the exam table."

Swan's stomach was all butterflies with fear, but she sat on the exam table and laid down. The Doctor commanded, "Feet up in the air." Swan started lifting her feet up and the Doctor took hold of both her ankles with one hand. He lifted her feet all the way up almost above her head. Before she could even question why, he plunged a lubed finger on his other hand into her asshole. Swan gasped deeply with surprise. It wasn't painful, but she hadn't known it was coming.

She looked to the Doctor and found him already looking at her. Watching her. Enjoying her discomfort. She knew his type and the more she reacted and protested, the more turned on he would get. She would have to do her best to suppress her reactions.

The Doctor twisted his finger in her asshole with the lube. Then he pushed his finger inside her all the way to his knuckle, pushing a little harder still. She couldn't control the small gasp she let out with all the pressure on her ass. She dared another glance at the Doctor and found him still staring at her. She couldn't look at him. She knew that made her look more uncomfortable to him.

He held his finger pushing inside her forever. She started fidgeting in discomfort, she couldn't help it. She needed to get away from the pressure on her asshole. She tried to keep her movements small, but he held her legs above her head still. She couldn't move much. She tried shifting around until she couldn't take it anymore, "Please, sir," she begged breathlessly.

The Doctor excruciatingly slowly pulled his finger from her ass, but at least the pressure was gone. He kept hold of her ankles and she tried to shift into a more comfortable position.

"Ah!" Swan cried out again in surprise. The Doctor had just pushed something cold into her ass and held it there. She tried to stuff down any further reaction as she tried to guess what he was holding in her ass. She stopped mid-thought; it had to be a thick glass thermometer. Swan felt her face go red as she imagined what she looked like: legs held up in the air with a thermometer sticking out of her ass. She felt infantile and blushed. She felt the Doctor staring at her, enjoying her embarrassment.

The Doctor twisted the thermometer in her ass, "You don't like having your temperature taken, do you dear?" Swan felt her eyes well up with tears. Before she could give the Doctor the pleasure of seeing her cry, she heard Hudson from the other side of the room. "Doctor...," he said in a warning tone. "Enough."

"So right! It's done." He pulled the thermometer out of her ass quickly. "Body temperature normal."

He lowered her feet but had her keep them in the air, pushing her knees out to the side so Swan's legs were up and spread eagle. The Doctor brought over another penis-shaped dildo from his instruments. "Now we need to measure your keagle control."

The Doctor inserted two fingers inside her, "Please squeeze as tightly as you can and hold." Swan tightened her pussy and held for a long as she could.

"Keagle tightness is average. Now I need you to relax your pussy and pelvis for as long as you can. I will insert this dildo and see how long you can keep it inside you before you push it out."

Swan nodded that she understood, and he started pushing the dildo inside her. Under any other circumstances, this part would have been enjoyable, Swan thought. The Doctor just turned everything uncomfortable, however. Swan was able to keep herself relaxed for what felt like a couple minutes before her pussy twitched uncontrollably and started pushing out the dildo.

The Doctor caught the dildo before it hit the table, "Keagle control is average. Please put your legs down and flip over for the last set of exams."

Swan almost whimpered, guessing what the part of her the last set of exams would be testing, but she refused to give the Doctor the satisfaction of her fear. She let her arms hang over the sides of the thin exam table and laid the side of her head on the padded surface. She could hear the Doctor getting out more instruments but could no longer see what he was doing.

He began to change something on the sides of the exam table, unlocking arms of some kind and pulling them upward. The metal sound reminded her of the sound of her cage when she was Master Victor's. She could remember how cold and terrible that cage was. Was the Doctor going to cage her? She couldn't let him cage her. Her heart was pounding and her mind panicking. "No, please, no...," Swan whispered. She got her arms and legs under her to get up and off the exam table.

"Swan!" Hudson commanded, "lay back down on that exam table right now. You have not been dismissed from your examination yet." Swan froze. Hudson came across the room to her side. He turned her face to the side so she could see the small metal arms coming from the side of the exam table, "They are just to hold you open and still during your last exam, or you could get hurt. Are we going to need to visit the Discipline room after your examination?"

Swan thought of Master Sean's promise for that night. She was sure if she had to be disciplined that would preclude any dessert he had planned for her as a reward. "No Hudson, I'm sorry." She laid back down on the exam table. Hudson rubbed her back gently, trying to console her, "You're almost done and you're doing so well. Just one more set of tests." Hudson even held her hand as the Doctor pulled apart her ass cheeks and used the metal arms on the table to hold them apart. Apparently, the ends had sticky pads on them and held her ass open firmly. The arms also pressed her to the table firmly. She tried to wiggle a bit, to test the arms, but she was unable to move any part of her ass or pelvic area.

Hudson stepped away from the table and warned the Doctor, "Be gentle for this last part or I will alert my Masters of your mistreatment." Swan didn't hear the Doctor respond, but Hudson's meaning was clear.

She felt the Doctor push a lubed finger into her ass. Swan did her best to choke down a squeak of surprise. "Please squeeze my finger as hard as you can and hold." Swan did her best to tighten her ass, but with her ass cheeks held open she felt like she didn't have much strength. She held for as long as she could but found herself panting a bit after a minute. The doctor tisked, "Anal tightness below average. I will give you exercises to do to strengthen your ass."

He pulled his finger out of her ass, but quickly replaced it with another cold instrument. It wasn't wide, but it must have been long. The Doctor pushed it inside her and kept pushing. He pushed until she could feel it inside her. Even then he kept gently pushing, but Swan started to hurt, "Ah! Please no further!"

The Doctor made a note in her file and pulled the instrument out of her, "Anal depth is average."

He picked up another instrument and said, "Only one more test!" Swan didn't like the excitement she heard in his voice. He started stuffing something soft into her ass. It had to have been a small butt plug, because he eventually got it seated comfortably inside her. Swan didn't trust it and felt her fingers trembling in fear. She heard an odd whooshing sound from behind her, like someone squeezing a balloon. The Doctor was making the sound again and again: whoosh-whoosh-whoosh. Suddenly Swan felt the thing in her ass move. For a moment she couldn't tell what it was doing. Then she realized she was feeling very full. The butt plug was expanding! Swan couldn't hold back a whimper as she realized what this last test would measure.

The Doctor continued pumping the butt plug and it kept expanding. Swan's asshole was starting to throb. Then she felt a sharp pain as her asshole reached some invisible limit, "Ah! No more please!" The Doctor stopped pumping and made notes in her file. She heard the Doctor start pumping again and moaned in pain.

Swan tried to breathe through the pain but she felt like she was going to explode. She started panting as her asshole felt like it was going to break, "Oh stop! Please stop! Please, sir, can we stop?" The Doctor stopped pumping but said nothing. He made another note in her file. Swan heard the pumping sound start again.

"No, no, no... I can't! Ow! Ow!" she breathed. She couldn't find her voice, her ass hurt so bad. The pumping sound continued. Swan couldn't move away from the pain. She kicked her feet and put her face to the padding, crying into the table. Swan sobbed into the table, "Please! Please! Please no more!"

The Doctor stopped pumping and made his notes. Swan kicked her feet and clenched her hands. The Doctor's pen kept scratching in her file, longer than any of his previous notes. "Please, Doctor. Please take it out of me," Swan begged.

"Doctor, enough!" Hudson snapped.

"Fine, fine. We're done, we're done!" The Doctor flipped a valve somewhere because the plugged immediately started deflating. Swan collapsed to the table in exhaustion, sobbing with relief. The Doctor removed the arms from holding her ass and helped to lift her from the table to the floor. A nurse bustled in to help hold Swan up, she could barely even stand. The nurse wrapped Swan's robe around her and took her out of the exam room by a different door than she entered.