Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 09

Story Info
Swan gets the desserts she's earned.
2k words
4.58
1.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 9

Swan laid in her bed recovering from the ordeal of her examination. After the nurse laid her down, she napped for a bit she was so exhausted. Her asshole was already tightening back up, but it still throbbed. Swan sat up realizing that she felt normal that she was hungry. Putting on her robe she intended to march down to Jay's room to tell Jay that she was full of shit when she heard a commotion.

Swan stepped out of her room to see the nurse and Hudson hauling a sobbing Cardy into the birdhouse. Cardy was sobbing so hard that she couldn't catch her breath, her body wracked with her crying. "She's all yours," the nurse said uncaringly and dumped Cardy into Hudson's arms. Hudson picked Cardy up to cradle her close to him, "Come on, Cardy. A quick trip to the Discipline room and then you're done." Swan didn't think it was possible, but Cardy cried harder.

Swan wanted to run over to beg Hudson not to punish Cardy. She couldn't imagine going through her examination and then getting a punishment immediately after. But Swan was too exhausted.

"She does this every year," Jay said coming up beside Swan. "I've tried to coach her just getting through it all, but she breaks down every year."

"Jay, I can't believe you told me today was no big deal! My exam was awful!" Swan whined at her friend.

Jay smiled at Swan, "It's only awful for a short while. You haven't been to the dinner tonight yet! Take another nap and then we can get ready for it." Jay turned into her room to sleep a bit more. Swan laid down to nap more too but had a hard time falling asleep. Even with the discipline room down the hall from the birdhouse, Swan could still hear the sharp crack of each spanking Cardy received.

___________________

Swan sat back from the dinner table feeling so full that she might burst. The birds all sat around the table eating, drinking, laughing, and--best of all--flirting with Master Sean and Master Tristan. Swan chose to sit on the opposite side of the table from her beloved masters. She got to eat dinner with them most nights each week, so she made sure to let the other birds have priority with them tonight.

Master Tristan sat with Min in his lap and Ory leaning against him. Swan knew how happy they must be to have some of his attention tonight. Master Tristan caught Swan watching him and gave her a small smile. His smile was subtle, but Swan could see the warmth in his eyes. As she held his eyes, she remembered his promise for their activities tonight, as if Master Tristan had pushed the thought into her mind. Swan flushed warm head to toe with desire in anticipation. Master Tristan, still watching her, cracked a deeper smile, reading her thoughts easily.

Master Sean pulled Cardy into his arms to rock her in dramatic comfort. Cardy cried herself out hours ago, but she was still pouting. "I know, I know! It was terrible. You've talked of nothing else all dinner," Master Sean said teasingly. He sat her down very gently in a chair beside him, "If you don't stop complaining, I am going to swat your bottom one more time!" Cardy's eyes got huge. "But... if you're done moping, I see that Hudson made you a special treat to help you forget your sore bottom."

Cardy turned as Hudson set in front of her a small chocolate cake covered with chocolate roses and strawberries. It looked absolutely decadent! Cardy lit up and grabbed a fork and took a bite. "Thanks, Hudson! I forgive you because it's so delicious," she said around a mouthful of cake.

Maybe Jay was right. This evening more than made up for the short misery of the day.

Master Sean walked over to her more quiet side of the table. He motioned for Swan not to get up, which was good because she was so full she probably couldn't have stood if she wanted to. He leaned down to kiss her and whispered in her ear, "I heard that you were a very good girl today." Swan pulled back to look him in the eye and shook her head in affirmation. "You're probably looking forward to your own dessert tonight, aren't you?" Swan shook her head vigorously this time. Master Sean laughed at her.

Swan ran her hand down Master Sean's chest over his shirt, "I am very much looking forward to tonight." In emphasis, she let her hand trail from his chest down the front of his pants. She felt him twitch under her hand. "But tonight is so special for the birds that I don't want to steal you from them early." Swan put her hand back on his chest and pushed him away from her gently, "I get you any time I want. Go. Give the birds more of you before we go play. I can wait."

Master Sean looked into her eyes, "You are so kind, I love you immensely right now." He kissed her again and pulled away, "I'm going to make you scream my name all night." He unfairly left Swan with that thought as her lower half tightened with need. Swan didn't realize until this moment, but after the day she had she desperately needed the release he promised.

Hours later, after many desserts and drinks, only a few birds remined behind. Most of the birds had gone back to the birdhouse to keep the party going (the staff had been instructed to provide them food and drinks for as long as they wanted). Mac had fallen asleep at the dinner table. Swan wouldn't have guessed she'd be such a lightweight drinker.

Jay was trying to wrangle a very drunk Cardy back to the birdhouse. "Hudson, would you carry Mac back to the birdhouse and I'll get Cardy," Master Tristan instructed. Then he said to Master Sean, "I'll meet you and Swan back at the apartment. Don't have too much fun before I get there." He pointed looked to Swan with promise in his eyes. She felt her need for him tingle up her spine.

The birds were carried away and Master Sean pulled Swan to the door. "Oh, I saw you wobble. I'll need to carry you too," he said to her. Before Swan could protest that her tipsy had worn off hours ago, Master Sean swept her up into his arms making Swan giggle. He walked her to their apartment but paused at the door. "I am going to eat you alive," he growled into her ear. Swan whimpered with desire and begged him, "Please..."

He lost control at her need for him and kicked the door to the apartment open. He lifted her to kiss her deeply as he walked her to the bedroom, as if the walk were too long to wait to connect to her body. Master Sean sat her on the bed still kissing her. Swan fumbled with her thin shorts, but he growled in frustration ripping them right now the seam to tear her shorts and tank from her body. He tipped her back leaving her legs to dangle over the side of the bed. Her master pushed her knees apart and knelt between her trembling legs.

Master Sean attacked her pussy with his tongue, alternating between licking her nub and pushing his tongue inside her. Swan gasped and cried out, "Master Sean!" He focused on licking and flicking her clit while he slid two fingers inside her. She cried out again panting heavily, but it wasn't what she wanted. "Master Sean, please," she breathed. Between licking her he answered, "Please... what..."

"Master Sean, please," Swan panted, "I need you." He looked up at her questioningly, not understanding. Swan felt tears fill her eyes, the need was so much, "I need you," she repeated grabbing his shirt and pulling him toward her. Understanding filled his face and he stood in front of her. He pulled off his shirt and pants as quickly as he could, the length of him springing free from his boxers.

Swan gasped, "Yes!"

He grabbed the back of her knees and moved between her legs. He looked into her eyes as he plunged himself into her. As he pushed into her deeply in one smooth thrust, Swan broke and cried out in pleasure. Her body wracked with intense orgasm, she felt tears on her cheek but never took her eyes off of Master Sean. After his initial thrust into her, he hadn't moved sensing how close her climax was. He held her impaled on him, watching her while feeling the waves of her climax around his cock.

Swan's climax slowed and ebbed away, leaving her limp with satisfaction.

"That was beautiful," Master Tristan said from behind them. Master Sean laughed and turned his head but kept hold of Swans legs keeping her pinned on him.

"Sorry we got started without you, Tristan. Swan carried me away a bit," Master Sean teased. Master Tristan chuckled and pulled off his own shirt and pants. Swan saw how ready Master Tristan was to join their fun and tightened at the thought. Master Sean turned back to her, "I felt that," and he laughed at her. Swan could feel him inside her, huge and hard and wanting.

"Master Sean, I'm so sorry! I didn't wait for you!"

"Don't be sorry one bit. Watching you shatter like, and while I'm inside you, was incredible."

Master Tristan climbed onto the bed behind Swan, lifting up her top half to lay against him skin to skin. Swan felt his erection behind her and nuzzled into him practically purring. Master Tristan looked at Master Sean, "I'm assuming you're about to climax yourself?"

"Oh yeah, if Swan doesn't quit wiggling around on you, then I'm going to lose it."

Swan took that as invitation and challenge: she hooked the lower part of her legs together behind Master Sean and pushed him deeper inside her with her legs. She tipped her pelvis slightly upward and started to move on him.

"Oh, Swan!" Master Sean cried. He grabbed her legs tighter and thrust in and out of her roughly. Master Tristan cupped her breasts from behind and flicked her nipples while he kissed her neck. Swan was on overload. She didn't know which sensation to focus on, every part of her body cried out with pleasure. Master Sean roared and slammed himself deeply into her. Swan could feel him pulsing inside of her.

Master Sean panted and gasped, pulling out of her and collapsing onto their enormous bed in a heap. Master Tristan had not stopped his ministrations from behind her and Swan felt her need building in her again. She twisted out of his embrace to face him and kiss him deeply. She felt his own need match hers in his kiss. Swan ran her fingernails down his chest and looked into his eyes, "I need you."

She pushed him back to lay fully on the bed and climbed on top of him. Without much warning, she lowered herself onto his massive erection. "Oh. Oh, Swan," Master Tristan breathed, "I need you, too."

He grabbed her hips tightly but let her move freely. Swan rocked her pelvis up and down on top of him, grabbing the bed post to keep herself upright. Swan road him hard and fast. She cried out as another orgasm took her and she heard Master Tristan groan loudly, "Swan!" as his own climax rocked him. Swan panted, worn out, and lost her grip on the bed post. Master Sean was there immediately, catching her and holding her upright on Master Tristan until both of their orgasms were spent.

Master Tristan nodded to Master Sean who then lifted a ragdoll Swan up and off Master Tristan. He moved her to the top of the bed laying her down next to him and cradling her in his arms. Master Tristan moved to Swan's other side sliding his arms around her as well and kissing her head. Swan fell asleep quickly with them both holding her tightly, happier than she'd ever been in her whole life.