Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swan suddenly saw Master Victor clearly: he was scared. He feared her masters. Whatever he chose to give up in this deal was a large bet that he could take down Master Tristan and Master Sean. Swan felt her fear drain out of her. She refused to be used against her masters. Clenching her teeth, she resolved to not make a single sound during her spanking. Squeezing her eyes shut, she resolved to not let a single tear touch her face. Swan would give Master Victor nothing and he was going to lose this bet.

She heard Keeper Michael's footsteps round her to stand in front of Master Tristan. "You may begin," he said casually. Swan grounded her feet and her hands, lifting her ass slightly as if asking for the punishment coming.

Keeper Michael began bringing the paddle down on her ass. The paddle was long enough to catch both her ass cheeks with each stroke. Without any warmup, each stroke felt like fire, but Swan gritted her teeth and counted in her head. She almost lost count around 16 with the sudden realization that Keeper Michael had forgotten to tell her to count. He loved hearing her count. Knowing he was unnerved by her and her masters gave her strength.

After 40 strokes, Swan was breathing hard, but she had not made a single sound or cried a single tear. Keeper Michael paused in spanking her. Swan heard his footsteps pass her again and knew he was selecting a new paddle. She cracked her eyes open, needing to see which paddle he selected, and saw him choose a heavy wooden paddle. Squeezing her eyes shut again, she knew it was going to be hard to stay quiet when he hit her with that paddle.

He crossed around her again and she heard the paddle swing through the air before it hit her ass. Swan's breath whooshed out of her sharply. She screamed swear words in her head but managed not to make a sound.

Keeper Michael finally remembered himself, "You'll be counting these, so start counting."

Swan cleared her throat a little, "One." She was shocked to hear her voice sound calm and light but reveled in what her tone said to everyone in the room: they could spank her, but they couldn't touch her.

She waited for the next paddle swing but instead suddenly felt Keeper Michael's hands on her ass. Holy moly, her ass was sensitive, and she couldn't help her body jumping at his sudden touch. She felt his hand rub her ass roughly in the spot he had just landed the wooden paddle. Swan almost laughed out loud when she realized that he was rubbing her ass so the paddle didn't leave a mark!

He finished rubbing and she heard the paddle swing again. "Two," she said it contacted her ass. Swan had no idea how she was managing to sound so calm. Her throat was tight, and she was screaming in her head.

Keeper Michael rubbed her ass and paddled her again. "Three." He repeated. "Four." And again. "Five." He rubbed her ass. Swan could hear him trying to catch his breath, breathing hard.

"Are we done here?" Master Sean said, his voice sounding disinterested, almost bored. "There's a perfectly wonderful party happening in the other room."

Master Tristan turned to Master Victor, "Are we done?"

Master Victor looked to Keeper Michael who nodded and shrugged at the same time in obvious confusion. Master Victor tried his best to recover with a wide smile, "Well, I guess we are done here. I hope you have learned your lesson, girl."

Master Tristan picked Swan up by the waist and put her on her feet. She looked to Master Victor, again finding her voice calm and strong, "I have learned my lesson, Master Victor. I will be very, very careful next time."

Master Victor's eyes widened at her words, receiving the veiled threat and from one of Master Tristan's and Master Sean's birds no less!

"Fix yourself," Master Tristan darkly commanded her. Swan gently pulled dress down, hissing slightly, and attempted to fix her hair. Master Tristan turned to Master Victor casually, "Thanks again for the incredible deal. I couldn't believe you gave up so quickly in our negotiations, but I'm not one to leave money on the table."

Master Victor growled and took a step toward Master Tristan. Master Sean stepped between them quickly, "Now, now, you two. Let's not do anything we all regret, Victor. Can we just get back to the party already? I haven't had a drink since we came back to this dingy room!"

Master Tristan turned, taking Swan's hand on his arm, and led her from the Discipline room. Master Sean right behind them. The three of them entered the gathering room and immediately a crowd formed around them. If Swan was popular before, she was doubly so now that every master in the room knew she'd just received a spanking.

They crowded around cooing "Oh, you poor thing!" and "What a way to ruin a party!"

Swan flirtatiously hammed it up, "Yes, my bottom does hurt. Would you rub it for me?" or "It didn't really hurt at all. I'll bet if you had spanked me, it would have really hurt." Swan thought she was being over the top, but every master was eating it up.

After another hour of socializing and flirting, Master Tristan said it was time for them to depart. The crowd around them groaned in disappointment. It was that moment that Swan knew they had won. Master Victor's plan had backfired. Her masters maintained their reputations and had even gained further favor in their community with her help. Without even a farewell for Master Victor, Master Sean took her arm and led Swan and Master Tristan out the front entrance to their limo. Master Tristan held the door for her and Master Sean offered his hand to help her inside.

Swan flashed them a smile that was for anyone who might be watching them but she whispered through teeth, "My ass hurts so bad, there's no way I can sit down in the car."

"Oh shit, yeah, sorry!" Master Sean said. He got into the limo and helped Swan onto his lap. Her legs on his lap but her ass to his side. Master Tristan climbed in beside them and let Swan lean on him. As soon as the steward closed the door, their limo took off for home.

Master Tristian immediately turned Swan's head so he could see her eyes, "Swan, I can't believe you did that. All of it. Are you ok?"

Master Sean chimed in quickly, "Seriously, Swan! What were you thinking? I was going out of my mind."

"I'm so sorry for putting us at risk," Swan said. "But I won't apologize for taking my friend's punishment. I know how difficult her night was going to be already. I couldn't let Master Victor beat her for an accident as well."

"Ah, that explains it," Master Tristan said quietly. "You were friends with that girl when you lived there."

Master Sean nodded, "I understand. But are you ok? When you didn't make a sound, I was starting to get worried we had broken you! I mean, it was incredible. I think I got hard when you managed to make your apology to Master Victor sound like a threat. But you're ok?"

Swan put her hand on Master Sean's face, a comforting rub on his cheek with her thumb, "Yes, I'm fine. Actually, I'm great. I saw Master Victor's fear of you both and it made me feel strong. I realized that he could spank me, but he couldn't really hurt me."

"Well, it's done. You did incredibly and somehow we came out ahead of where we were when we went in," Master Tristan said with relief in his voice. "We won't have to worry about Victor again any time soon. The deal he made with us to get you here will cripple the growth in his businesses for a while."

"Swan, you amaze me." Master Sean put his hand over her hand on his face. "Let's get you home and get some lotion on that ass."

Swan smiled, "Considering how I contributed to your future business growth, I think the least you could do is some lotion and making love to me all night."

Master Tristan tipped Swan back so that she was practically laying across their laps and kissed her deeply and then said lowly into her ear, "I think we can do better than that. For being such a valued employee, I think we can make you scream with delight all night."

12