All Comments on 'Swap Meeting'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So many holes in this fiasco

In the end, why didn't he just kill her, take her money and be done? Your assertion that people would "find him/her because she was famous? Famous with whom? A few crazies. Geez Ed - they can't find missing people that WANT to be found and have millions looking for them, let alone someone that doesn't want to be found and probably has had plastic surgery to change their appearance. So that part didn't hold water. The rest of it was so unbelievable and so improbable, even for fiction, that it was a joke. Not worth the time spent to read it. a "1".

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
WUI

Writing Under the Influence.

Definitely something different. I think I like your other stories better, but experiments are instructive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

add a bodyswap tag!

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
l liked it!

A whole new twist and an example of the phrase, "what goes around, comes around."

Great story, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sooo stupid. Reality check...

Listen I guess I like the reversal thing but with cash she is fine.

I have dealt with people like him, I have dealt with "undocumented" people as well. This is a joke really. Given cash and his natural wits he will not only be fine, he will be in great shape. He is VERY smart, he would easily adapt and overcome and be rich again in no time. I have scene people like him rise from the ashes of being flat broke and getting out of prison, within 5 years they had more money than before. They also get revenge on those who did the original damage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous