All Comments on 'Swapping Brides'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

Well Brent , you have written another great story. I would love to be Adam with those two beautiful women in my bed every night. I hope you write another chapter in the story about what happens to the three of them after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
needs work

I have read your work, and in every story you start good follow up well. but you lack an ending to your stories.. if you were rated from 1 to 10, you end your stories just before you go from 8 to 9, or from nine to ten.. it seems as if you got cold feet just before finishing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did not like the plot. The husband, however virtuous he was, just willingly agreed for his wife to have sex with another man . . . again and again and again. He, on the other hand, retained his honor despite the "availability" of a gorgeous woman. That woman, of course, knew that her husband was already screwing around with several other women (and she didn't tell her wayward friend?). Then, when the philandering woman wandered back to the nest, she felt lonely. She invited herself to join her husband and the gorgeous woman, and then proceeded to satisfy her bi-curious needs with the gorgeous woman to the exclusion of the husband's participation. This was, of course, when the virtuous man and the gorgeous woman were in the middle of a smoking hot sexual encounter.

There was very little plot development, and even less character development. Perhaps you should consider rewriting this piece, with a concentration on developing the story and making your characters come alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous