All Comments on 'Swapping Cum with My New Neighbours'

by ericrodman101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot stuff!

Loved this story - pure fantasy but the pace was great and the sex was hot, hot, hot....

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years ago
Narcissistic personality disorder

The lead character's got real problems. He is totally full of himself. The kind of guy that kisses his mirror each morning. Felt that I was reading a bio of a politician. His self involvement was amazing. Other' individuals may think different, but the red warning flags were waving hot and heavy. The biggest point was that the male lead had no clue about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe

Or maybe it's just a story about hot people fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Dear!

You come across as a total dickhead in love with yourself.

Grow up.

"where all the guys where tiny Speedos"

WTF does that mean?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
like Wieliczka commented...

Very narcissistic, the character is in

love with himself. I did not enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Takes me back to my college days when I shared with my friend and her boyfriend. One day I walked in to find them both naked and my friend laid on her back with her man fucking her mouth. I knelt between her open legs and licked my first pussy. I opened her labia and her clitty was poking out of its hood. By this time her boyfriend was behind me and I felt his big cock go in my pussy. Every time he thrust into me he pushed my face into that delicious pussy and I sucked and sucked on her clit till she screamed in orgasm and squirted her juices in my face. Minutes later it was me screaming and then I felt the warm gush of sperm in my pussy. Even today as a mature I still love cock and pussy - I can't get enough of it.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 7 years ago

Liked the story though would of been good to have more atm play with the girls when talking about the ass fucking

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Got me off.

I thought the male character was thoughtful, offering help, but waiting for permission in every case, and not being pushy or self centered. He didnt force anything. When they wanted him to taste his own cum or lick her ass, he did it without a problem when a lot of men would have been freaked out. He cares about his appearance, but certainly doesnt seem to be narcassistic to me.

Eric, I'm sorry you ran into people who voted your story down and I certainly dont think it deserves it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericrodman101@ericrodman101
187 Followers
I'm bisexual but mostly gay. I'm interested in the perfect gang fuck, visual and verbal. Maybe it doesn't exist, maybe I have to try to write it myself. And I love speedos. If you want to talk my email is ericrodman0203@gmail.com, but messaging me on Lit is better. Always happ...