All Comments on 'Swapping, or Cheating?'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A part 2 would definitely be very welcome. The AFTER.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

The part I dislike is where this obviously weak and pathetic dickhead just allows his wife to explore all these things without him. It was definately cheating. Then she gets fucked hard, by the affair partner. Gets all marked up and he's telling her he's marking her and making her his. He's giving her rough sex, pushing her boundaries. Twisting her nipples, slapping them, squeezing her throat: simply possessing her. The dickhead does NOTHING. Finally, when AP cums inside her, possibly making her pregnant he still doesn't object.

His "friend" organised all this. So, his wife is now the fuck-slut of another man. Aaron obviously makes love to his wife but now she's experienced a hard fucking and she'll never be the same. Pregnant by another man.

Yes, I hope there is a part two: Where dickhead husband is faced with his wife NOT wanting him to treat her like a slut and mark her and fuck her hard and cum inside her. But she wants to meet regularly for a real fuck session with AP. One hopes Aaron realises that divorce is the only option or he'll be raising his wife's bastard child.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Just another slut manipulating her husband to get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This marriage is OVER!! He will never be able to satisfy her again. And his best friend in Tammy lit the match that torched his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was well written with a clear indication of conflicting emotions. I feel sorry for the guy though as I don't believe their marriage will be the same again. At the same time, It's like his friend betrayed him as he never concented to swopping partners.

At the same time, his wife in her mind, all of a sudden started cheating continiously on him out of a new found lust. I would not have been so casual about that shift in character, but overall, well written and a Rollercoaster ride. I hope to read more similar stories, but with partners giving concent to exploration.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Run do not walk away from that skank. She was straight up cheating on you every step of the way. The fact that he was not man enough to stop it dead doesn't change the fact that she was happily betraying him at every turn, for some crunchy hipster douchebag with a man bun and a civil war mustache? She let him creampie her,mark her neck,make her say she was his....yeah she belongs to the streets now the MC needs to move on and I mean from all of them. Tammy orchestrated this whole thing probably weeks before the trip, he needs to count his blessings that he never had kids with the trollop and hope that Jackson impregnated her to help him in his divorce as well as dole out a lil righteous indignant quasi revenge. Even though the MC has voyeuristic bordering on chuck tendencies he must fight the forgiving nature and turn back towards the right path, back to manhood, the alternative is a life not worth living imo.

Artistguy45Artistguy45over 1 year ago

I don’t understand why people comment like he is yelling facts…it a story…a good story. I truly enjoyed this story. There were times I wanted to stop because I didn’t want to know what happened, but at the same time I was drawn in and couldn’t put it down! I was totally into the story and now I’m sorry it is over. How about a sequel?

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

I started to not reply but then came back to do so. No, this was cheating. and unethical at its base. Certainly, it was a bit hot, but also troubling as well. The cheaters were the almost lifelong friend of Aaron and Jackson. Aaron clearly intended to be a sexual bully and take something that was not offered or intended by Aaron. The pair did not ease the married couple into it, they planned what would happen and then essentially stole Arron's mate. She will never be that mate again. Jackson took the things that Aaron had told her he most wanted. Aaron should of course answer that theft. Before that trip is over, even though intimidated physically by Jackson, he should simply get him alone and "mark" him as well. Smiling, he should simply waylay Jackson. A short, uppercutting, hook to the sweet spot where the bottom and side of the chin should work nicely. Then simply follow up with stomping on the hand that Jackson used to choke his wife during his taking and marking of her as "His". Even tough guys really do not fight too well with a broken hand. Then take the knife that all campers carry, and cut off his top knot hair and one side of that mustache. That should fix the problem and even up the "marking". Wait until Jackson is lucid and tell him he is lucky he did not tie him up with his girlfriend's rope and fuck him like the bitch he is. Then simply take control of the wife, slap her on the ass and tell her to get her cheating ass down the trail to walk out of the place. That may or may not save his marriage. Without it, he does not have a marriage anyway. She will quickly find someone stronger, who WILL give her what she wants and may need. Clearly, a pussy mate was and is not it. The reason she did not allow Aaron to cum in her. Sorry for the violence, but sometimes it really may be necessary if used with moderation. Of course, Aaron should remember, that anything worth fighting for is worth "cheating" for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating. Anything that happened was done behind his back. That's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
awesome

Awesome story. Hot scenes. Believeable acting. Maybe a second part could explore why Aaron gets excited although he c!early feels the betrayal, why Erica couldn't be open with him about her desires, why she went behind his back, why Tammy - his supposed best friend - went behind his back also, and why Jackson is the typical asshole treating the girl of a friend like a fuck toy. There are some vague indications to the answers but if Aaron doesn't regress to some moronic foil of a human being, the actions of his wife and friends have serious consequences. Same goes for Erica and Tammy - it doesn't seem like the author wants them to be portrayed as cliche so how will they deal with guilt and regret? Jackson.. looks like a cunt who should get some payback.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

My worst fear, starting something and not being able to control it. Yes it happened to me, still getting over it. Very well written

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 1 year ago

Thats super hot and amazing!

Love to see more on swapping/foursome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dump the slut

ftm_oceanboyftm_oceanboyover 1 year ago

Very hot sex scenes! I really liked the shifts in Aaron’s perspective from enjoying certain sensations to watching Erika. I recommend a little more close editing. Some moments were confusing to read because of pronouns being mixed up, like when Tammy is blowing Aaron and you wrote, “take her balls in my mouth.”

Also, as a naturalist and an enthusiastic and frequent backpacker, I was distracted by certain technical things. First, no backpacker I know would bring body wash because it is extremely heavy and also would never use it in a natural waterway because that shit will devastate stream ecosystems. Another detail is that the clothes they wore hiking is very impractical, though lots of people do dress like that. Tammy’s black, skin tight athletic apparel would be wildly hot and sweaty—that, together with so much sex is a recipe for a yeast infection. Jackson going shirtless also bugged me — I don’t think a backpacker as experienced as Jackson would do this because there would be so much chafing and sun protection is so important. These things distracted me enough that I still remembered them by the time I got to the end of the story but not enough to keep me from cumming twice! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is right up there as the worst story I’ve ever read here. There was no discussion, no planning, only sneaking around behind the husband’s back. I’ve never said this before but: DUMP THE BITCH. Everything could have been accomplished out in the open. Alas it was not meant to be.

mrem4nmrem4nover 1 year ago

I usually love cuck/cheating/hotwife stories but this one felt off as soon as he caught Erica jilling in the tent that second night. You spent 12k words building their relationship and personalities up and then you just threw it all out the window.

Erica turning into a slut overnight is just too unbelievable. Any couple that's big into swinging knows consent, openness, and honesty is how you survive it.

Tammy and Erica both fooling around behind his back is just too much of a stretch for me to follow along.

It was written very well but it feels like you decided to add parts in for novelty without regard for character development. Ericas descent happened too fast. Tammy encouraging it behind his back felt contrary to the freespirited best friend. Him never confronting his wife through out the day was the hardest pill to swallow. Just because he got his own nut in doesn't justify why he'd passively let this all go down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Part 2?

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

I never understand why writers leave the husband mute as though they dont know how to accurately say they feelings of disgust of even confusion. They're just mum. That breaks the suspension of belief and basically evicts me from the story. The best stories here are the ones with dialogue that shows the characters frame of mind. Not just rambling thoughts. Most people skim over lenghty exposition.

BundledandboundBundledandboundover 1 year ago

Love the story would love a sequel

hstrombolihstromboliover 1 year ago

Not finding herself - betraying her partner, as did his "friend." You don't go behind your partner's back - EVER. If someone does, it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

poor bastard didn't even get to enjoy fucking his fantasy as he knew his wife's pussy was being rocked hard like it never had before...his marriage is toast. she'll be wanting regular pounding by the new guy and if he can't she'll look to find others to duplicate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be cool if he could finish inside Tammy. Dissapointing finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

started out hot but became very predictable! Also very disappointing ending, Aaron is weak in every sense, the fact that his own wife never let him come inside her but she let basically a stranger cream pie her in front of him is the ultimate betryal. Cheating at its worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there a next consequences part coming?

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year ago

Yeah, that’s a poor ending that. She seemed to be looking out for herself from the off. Had potential, dropped the landing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

next part please??????

Bargyn1Bargyn112 months ago

Tailed off a bit towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Terrible story just because of the Sheetz slander.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely consider putting another episode after this one. Recover from the "Mr. Hurt Feelings" into an Alpha who gets to explore new boundaries with his willing spouse, (mis)-trusted Tam, and the mysterious PA swinger scene Jackson & Tam could guide them through. This really has potential. 5*, BTW.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would bet that marriage was over. For sure. "But it wasn't raw, or passionate like I had fantasized. It was just checking off a box... Her little mewls and groans were so familiar to me, but everything else just seemed incredibly foreign." Yep. That intimacy was surely over. Would he even want it back? I sure wouldn't. They need to go their own ways and learn some important lessons. That would be a better sequel.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Would've preferred a definitive ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That really was a tough read. Not but because of the way you wrote it, just the general content was pretty gut wrenching. I guess that means you’re a great writer if you’re able to manipulate the reader’s emotions like that. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...