Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 06

Story Info
Pooja is forced to clean Swathi up and gets a reward.
3.3k words
4.49
7.1k
6

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" The impatience in Danny's voice lashed the bedroom as Kip continued frantically trying to locate the hidden partition on Sanjay's hard drive. The cyber expert among the criminals now gave his leader a sullen look.

"I'm doing the best I can, Boss, but this is going to take some time."

Danny turned back toward Sanjay. He had his pistol gripped tightly in one hand. Now he pressed the gun to the businessman's forehead. "You better not be lying to me again."

'Oh god,' Swathi thought. 'It's only a matter of time before Kip discovers the truth.' And once that happened, Swathi didn't want to even think about what they might do.

To distract her captor, Swathi now leapt into action.

"Please, let me... let me make you feel good while you wait for Kip to finish," she said. The slender Indian beauty proceeded to slip off of her husband's spent penis. She knelt before her captor now. The suspicious criminal waved his gun in her face, but she ignored it with all the courage she could muster. Slipping her hands around Danny's muscle-toned ass, she began to slurp tenderly on the tip of his cock. Her lips formed a tight seal as she slid her mouth up and down Danny's iron-hard shaft, the drugs he'd taken earlier keeping it stiff as a spike. Her head began to bob with a steady cadence. The sounds of fervent sucking soon permeated the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Sanjay could only watch helplessly. He remained firmly tied to the chair beside the bed. From his vantage point, he could only see his wife's naked back and alluring butt cheeks facing him, her disheveled but silky hair skewed over one shoulder as she sucked powerfully on the cock of the man who held their fates in the palm of his hand. Danny kept the gun lightly pressed against the top of Swathi's head as she sucked.

"Damn. Your wife is a real slut, Sanjay. It looks like six months ago I unlocked her true potential, and now we're seeing her true self coming back out. Isn't that right, whore?" Danny said, each word dripping with mockery and lust.

All Swathi knew was that she would rather suck cock than get fucked again in her pussy or ass. That and the need to distract her chief tormentor now drove her as if a whip was lashing at her cunt. So the gorgeous Indian woman now gripped Danny's ass cheeks for leverage with both hands and impaled her face on that cock like it was the only thing keeping her alive. She gurgled loudly, slurping like she yearned to drink the elixir of seed that his churning balls were already preparing for her. Soon her mouth was engulfing Danny's manhood all the way down to his pubic curls. His masculine scent filled her nostrils as Swathi even managed to slip her tongue out, gently lapping at his balls even while she held the entirety of his cock in the warmth of her throat.

It was all she could do not to gag. Her eyes watered but she held on for a short while longer. 'Please appreciate what I'm doing, you bastard,' she thought fiercely. But would 'behaving well' and subservience really get her anywhere?

Finally, with a loud coughing fit, she came up for air. Strings of pre-cum clung to her bottom lip and chin.

"P-please let my wife rest," Sanjay interrupted. Then, as if her husband couldn't have debased himself more or made himself more pitiable, he whined, "Please, I--I need to pee."

Danny paused. He gave Sanjay an amused look before laughter rumbled from somewhere deep in his belly.

"Is that right, dumbass?" Hefting the pistol in one hand, he reached his other hand out, cupping the back of Swathi's head and guiding her mouth back to his slobber-coated cock. "If you need to piss, I suggest you hold it. Can't you see I'm busy fucking your wife's throat?"

Swathi moaned softly and let her captor dictate the pace now. With his hand firmly planted on the back of her skull, he forced her down onto his vein-engorged penis. The taste of pre-cum danced once more along her palate as she found it difficult to breathe.

"UGGGHH!!!"

'But this is better than the alternative,' she kept reminding herself. The feeling of Danny's cock in her ass, and of being double-teamed by both MJ and Zack, those agonies were still far too fresh in her mind. A tiny, primal feminine instinct within her even relished the contours of Danny's perfectly sculpted ass beneath her fingertips. Her hands were now gripping both butt cheeks firmly while she slammed her throat downward, sucking and moaning with greater and greater intensity.

"AHH!!! Fuck! You little slut!" Suddenly Danny shoved his hand against her forehead, forcing her off his dick even as he kept the gun pointed at her face. "I don't want to come in your mouth, I want to come all over your face. Make it happen, bitch. Hurry up! I've got two loaded guns here, and if you don't take fire from one, you'll take fire from the other."

Swathi didn't waste a moment. She slipped her hands to the base of that stiff erection and began to pump it fervently between her elegant fingers. Wet sounds of suction erupted throughout the bedroom as her now sticky hands flew up and down his shaft.

"Eyes open and make sure you make it come all over you, bitch," the cruel man warned. Swathi didn't dare disobey him. She kept pumping his throbbing manhood. Any second now, she knew he would burst. Any second he--

Then it happened. Danny's primal, guttural groan of approval tore through the bedroom at the same time his cock sprayed her like a hose. Huge ropes of cum shot out to land just above her hairline, across her forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, lips, and chin. The woman had closed her eyes just in time, but now poor Swathi felt like she was wearing a thick, lumpy mask. Stickiness now sheathed her beautiful and once pristine face. She'd never felt dirtier, which was saying something given the four loads of sperm still seeping from her pussy and the cum now semi-dried and encrusted inside her anus.

"Bitch, I told you to keep your eyes open," Danny growled. He had put his gun aside, and now he grasped her by the nape of the neck. "On your feet." Even as he forced her upright on wobbly legs, his other hand came down with a resounding SMACK across her ass cheeks. "Get over to the bed. It's time we checked on your girlfriend. I have an idea for a good punishment for you for not keeping those eyes open."

A fresh and bottomless pit of despair opened up somewhere inside Swathi.

'Oh god... will this nightmare never end?' she wondered. Her breasts bounced enticingly as he shoved her toward the bed.

~ * * * * * ~

Across the bedroom, Tommy and his new favorite fuck-toy were still going at it. Things had improved significantly for Tommy since Kip had cold-cocked him with his pistol earlier. Now, courtesy of MJ, Tommy held an ice pack to his forehead and enjoyed a sight sublime to the male gaze: Pooja's pussy ground against his cock, her squeeze around him tight as her big breasts swayed above his face, her nakedness gyrating with dedication as she sat straddled across him, fucking him, her jaw slack in wordless pleasure.

"Lean over again. Let me suck those nipples," Tommy prodded. In the background he was aware of Zack and MJ now watching them, stroking their cocks and enjoying the show which Pooja might as well have been putting on for all their benefit.

Tommy savored the feel of one turgid nipple between his lips, then the other, as Pooja moaned. The girl's cheeks were reddened with shame now as her cunt lifted and re-joined fully with her captor. Traitorous pleasure swam through Pooja and part of her just wanted to die - especially if there was any chance her parents or family would ever see or hear of her dishonor.

Yet this unfortunate thought seemed to cruelly jinx Pooja's reality. Several moments later, Tommy made an offhand comment to MJ. Pooja hadn't been able to see what MJ was doing, with him standing behind her.

"I see you're recording the bitch. Nicely done. That'll become a classic. We'll get that shit posted," Tommy laughed.

MJ's chuckle in reply proved a devastating confirmation.

Growing bored though of his toy though, he decided to have her change position. He gestured impatiently with one hand. "Turn around. I want to watch your pussy bounce and admire that ass."

Pooja gingerly slipped off his lap. Next the curvy Indian beauty knelt down to straddle him once more, only this time her buttocks was facing him.

The following scene now excited Tommy beyond belief: there was something especially sexy to him about seeing a woman grasp a cock between her fingertips to aim and position it as she sank her pussy down on it. Pooja did exactly that now, her cunt engulfing his man-meat until her well-rounded butt cheeks were smacking down gently onto his lap. She began a rhythm soon afterward. Her pussy slurped its way down the length of his shaft with each impalement. Each new bounce, each new fuck, seemed to further degrade her and make her give up any hope of being redeemed.

Zack and MJ now stood right in front of her at the foot of the bed. MJ was recording every moment of it. Her heart pounded and Pooja felt fresh despair. Zack reached out, palming her lovely breasts.

"Are you enjoying yourself, cunt? You like riding Tommy's cock? Hmm?"

Pooja could only keep thinking to herself, 'I must please them. I must not upset these monsters.' So she looked sadly and sullenly into her taunting captor's eyes.

"Y-yes sir, I love riding Tommy's cock." Perhaps most appalling of all, with her pussy slickening around that throbbing flesh-spike, she knew that part of it was true. Her hard nipples felt so sensitive as Zack's fingertips brushed across them. 'No! Please no!' she thought, wishing she could banish the carnal instincts inside of her but knowing it was hopeless.

"You better appreciate our cocks like you appreciate his," Zack warned darkly just as he grasped one of Pooja's nipples between the vice of his thumb and forefinger, giving it a vicious pinch that had her squealing as she bounced.

"YAAA!"

Moments later, Pooja heard Danny reach orgasm. She turned over just in time to see her best friend's face become a canvas for cum. Splashes of sticky muck soon coated Swathi's once perfect face, turning it into a glistening mess. Other than sparing a brief thought and shred of empathy for Swathi, Pooja prepared to push it from her mind. After all, cruel as it seemed, Swathi's humiliations and torments weren't her problem. But Pooja was about to find out how wrong she could be...

"Come on, bitch. Move! Move that ass!"

Swathi found herself thrown onto the foot of the bed.

"Kiss your slut friend. I want it to be very passionate, tender, and loving - and while you're at it, sweet Pooja can lick and suck all that nasty man-juice off your face until it's nice and clean." Danny pointed at Pooja even as he yanked on Swathi's hair, his expression ominous. "Get busy, cunts. In case you couldn't tell, I am NOT a patient man."

Swathi blinked and stared into her best friend's eyes. She leaned forward to try to kiss Pooja, but the conservative young woman turned her head away, aghast. Pooja was balking hard.

"NO! That's sick. I won't do it. I won't! Please just fuck us and let us go!" Pooja whined.

"Tommy, I thought you were training this bitch. What gives?" Danny growled. "You need more motivation? We can give you more motivation." Danny pulled out a black duffle bag that one of the men had carried up to the master bedroom. He unzipped it and drew out a shock-wand. Stalking over to the still humping figure of Pooja, he thrust it into one of her breasts and gave her a short but fierce zap right to the chest.

"AAAYYY!!!"

"You can sing or you can kiss, bitch. Which is it gonna be?"

Pooja's gaze zeroed in on the tip of the shock-wand as he prodded her other tit with it. Again Pooja spasmed and wailed while her pussy continued to stay clamped around Tommy's cock.

"AYYYY!!! OK! OK! I'll do it!" Pooja groaned.

This time, as Swathi leaned forward, Pooja let her friend press her lips to hers. The two kissed to form a kind of twisted romantic scene. Swathi didn't dare show anything less than genuine enthusiasm. Her tongue slipped into Pooja's mouth, her jaw working as she kept kissing the smaller woman with desperate passion. Pooja groaned with disgust, but to her credit she kissed Swathi back, her own tongue sliding to explore between Swathi's lush lips. Danny and the others watched with depraved glee as the two continued to make out like lesbian lovers.

Eventually, though, Danny had seen enough.

"All right, that's enough of the lovey-dovey BS. Now clean her up, little bitch. Make Swathi's face shine with your spit."

Although hating this new low of debasement, Pooja knew she could do nothing but comply. Forcing back the repugnance of it all, Pooja began to vacuum up the flecks of cum stuck to Swathi's chin. She moved upward, slurping up glistening globs like a force of nature sucking up glaciers of stickiness along the geography of Swathi's face. Ever so gradually, Pooja forced herself to suck up the cum which clung to Swathi's cheeks. Moving higher now, the 29-year-old sucked up the seed above Swathi's eyebrows, slurping up more cum from the woman's forehead. Finally, arriving at her hairline, Pooja sucked up the last big swaths of cum. Her unenviable task was at last complete.

Yet Danny wasn't quite done with the two.

"That's good, bitch, but you're forgetting something." He bunched Swathi's hair in his fist and yanked her head backward.

"AYYY!!! WHAT?!" Swathi croaked. His harsh stare seemed to bore through her skull from just inches away.

"You need to show your girlfriend some gratitude for getting you all cleaned up."

"G-gratitude?" Swathi echoed, her addled and traumatized brain not quite keeping up.

"Yes, bitch. Reach down and finger her, slut. Suck on those big tits and finger the bitch to climax while she humps Tommy's meat. Come on. Let's see you show her some love!"

Swathi silently mouthed 'Forgive me' to Pooja now even as she reached her hand down to rub the woman's clit and participate in Pooja's rape in her own way. Pooja looked at Swathi with a conflicted mixture of guilt, sorrow, disgust, and understanding as Swathi leaned down and began to suck on one of her melon-shaped breasts. The talented dancer couldn't believe she was doing this, but Swathi didn't feel like she had a choice. These men were too brutal and unpredictable, and if they were willing to follow through on even a fraction of their threats, then Swathi couldn't risk it.

Meanwhile, Swathi found the ache of her guilt receding as she felt Pooja grow more excited beneath her touch. The Indian beauty expertly cajoled her best friend's clitoris with deft fingertips, caressing her nerve bundle as her friend's pussy continued to sheathe and bounce along the full length of Tommy's cock.

"That's it. That's a good 'Thank you' right there," Danny beamed with approval, his sadistic eye observing the scene with the critical air of an art critic considering a possible masterpiece in the making. Swathi soon became aware of two shocking realities - first, Pooja's tiny moans gathering momentum the longer Swathi sucked her friend's nipples and played with her clit, and second, the sensation of Pooja's one hand caressing her hair, cupping her head and pressing her face against her sweaty tits. The willowy Indian woman continued to feast on Pooja's breasts like fine delicacies, leaving both mounds of supple flesh glistening with her saliva.

But it was lower down where the true fire had been ignited. Pooja was moaning a full-throated and unapologetic surrender now. Her breasts heaved in time to her pounding heartbeat. The short, stocky, and beautifully curved Pooja was now plunging her pussy down on Tommy's manhood as if she welcomed each impalement. Pooja's body yearned for more touch, for Swathi's skillful fingers to continue their devilish work.

"Uhhhh!!!! UHHHH!!!!" Pooja moaned, her heavy-lidded eyes no longer able to hide the appalling pleasure overwhelming all sense of decency.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna come soon!' Tommy hissed. Watching Pooja's shapely ass cheeks bouncing at such a tempo was too much. The way the seal of her cunt lips clung to his shaft again and again was driving him more insane by the moment.

"Not yet. Hold it. Keep your powder dry, Tommy. Let the bitch come first," Danny ordered.

Tommy's eyes squeezed shut with effort, his face contorting. Meanwhile, MJ and Zack could see that Pooja was almost there. Swathi had her climbing the precipice, almost ready to make the final leap. Now Swathi's face twisted upward as she released one of her friend's nipples. She looked up into Pooja's shame-filled yet bliss-laced visage, Pooja's jaw still slack as sensations bombarded her. And then Swathi's fingers wrested the final measure of joy from Pooja's helpless clitoris. The stocky 29-year-old hottie let out a squeal of sheer euphoria like no other and came hard on her rapist's cock.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Her juices flooded Tommy's phallic masterpiece, soaking his shaft in her fluids and leaving it redolent of her feminine scent.

Tommy watched that Indian pussy slam down to encase him and couldn't hold back a moment longer. He groaned a release to match hers for intensity, his cock spewing and spurting, filling her cunt as thoroughly as humanly possible. Fresh blasts kept erupting from the tip. Even in the throes of her orgasm, Pooja could sense that heat enveloping her insides, claiming her snatch with horrific finality. A second load of cum meant another chance of impregnation and a heightened likelihood of her dishonor taking tangible form.

'NO!' Pooja thought, the last of her orgasm fading away. 'I can't have one of these monsters' babies.' She shuddered atop the softening penis inside her now. 'Oh god... I can't believe... no...' Her derailed thoughts were a muddled mess of self-recriminations, guilt, sorrow, and despair. But these men cared little for her trauma and had even less interest in giving her time to recover. MJ now reached out and cupped Pooja by the chin.

"Did you enjoy yourself, bitch? I hope so... because now it's MY turn."

"No, OUR turns," Zack corrected him. "Let's spit-roast her. Which end do you want?"

As fresh tears filled Pooja eyes, Swathi was almost glad that Danny dragged her off the bed.

"All right, bitch. That's enough for now. You redeemed yourself with that arousing display. Now you get a reward. You're a disgusting, cum-soaked piece of ass right now, so let's get you cleaned up. That's right, bitch - you get to take a shower with your Master. Afterward, you can make me and my men those meals you promised."

Just grateful that she had bought herself a reprieve, the slender woman let the crime boss guide her to the master bathroom where her next humiliation awaited her. She could hear Pooja's pleas receding behind her and felt sorry for her best friend.

"Please no. NO MORE!"

But meanwhile, one thought kept haunting Swathi. What would happen once Kip figured out that the hidden partition on the hard drive didn't exist - that it was no more than a ruse to keep their tormentors busy and delay the inevitable truth from coming out - that Sanjay had squandered all of Danny's money?

Suddenly the cum tainting Swathi's cunt and ass seemed the least of her problems.

End of Part 6. To Be Continued...