Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 05

Story Info
Swathi and Sanjay make love in front of their captors.
3.3k words
4.52
7.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pooja just wanted it to stop. She groaned and moaned and threw her hips back with desperate force, frantically fucking her captor back as he speared her cunt again and again.

Kip's true preferences lay deep in his subconscious, and that subconscious actually preferred this tasty slut to her friend Swathi. Whereas Swathi was willowy and slender, akin more to a model or some skinny, health-obsessed influencer, Pooja was a real woman. To Kip, a real woman had curves all over, and Pooja's contours excited him. The Indian woman's perfectly sculpted ass felt pleasing against his slamming pelvis, and her unshaven pussy took him deep with each fuck.

"Please, it hurts!" Pooja groaned. He still had her soft hair in the throes of his grip. Releasing his hold just a little, he growled back at her.

"Stop complaining and thank me for this cock, little whore. THANK me now and maybe I'll be a little gentler."

"Thank you for your cock, Sir!" Pooja wailed. "Please fuck me. Please fuck me so hard!" she squealed, desperately gripping the headboard with both hands and driving her pussy back to meet his next thrust.

Kip grunted with renewed lust, satisfied with his captive's cooperation. He reached underneath her, cupping those soft and supple cones of flesh while whispering awful promises in her ear.

"Mmm! I wonder if your butt will be as exquisite of a fit as your loosening fuck-hole. Ever been ass-fucked before? Mmm. Don't say I haven't given you something to look forward to..."

Pooja was too demoralized to answer. She felt him stretching her pussy and just accepted her fate. Meanwhile, across the way, Swathi spared a fleeting thought of sorrow and empathy for her best friend.

'I'm sorry you got caught up in this, babe,' Swathi thought. Right now, though, Swathi had enough of a challenge in trying to clean up her husband's mess and get the two of them out of this alive. She forced Pooja's plight from her mind, cruel and callous as it seemed. No one said that doing what you had to do to survive was kind or fair.

Swathi resumed sucking and slurping tenderly on Sanjay's penis, her tongue cradling the underside of his shaft lovingly while her head bobbed at a steady pace. Her husband's cock smelled of watermelon and mint, his favorite body wash: he had showered just before leaving on his trip. The strange sensation of arousal coiling through her as she slobbered up and down her husband's dick seemed incongruous, not to mention appalling, in light of what was happening nearby and the dreadful overall situation. But she took him deep in her throat and loved him anyway. But soon two things happened in short succession.

First, Swathi heard Kip's groan of total euphoria. She knew that the sadistic bastard had just come inside her best friend - inside the pussy of a woman Swathi knew came from such a proper, conservative family, a family that would have been ashamed beyond belief to see her broken like this.

Pooja indeed felt the jolt of that cock leaping inside her, painting her womb with a blast of cum. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. The fear and terror that had debilitated her now gave way to a new sense of helplessness and despair that overwhelmed even that. Pooja's head sagged down as fresh tears leaked down her cheeks. All she could think about with that warm cock inside her now were her father's admonishing words etched into her brain: 'When a woman has lost her virtue, she has lost everything.' Meanwhile, Kip's thrusts slowed and stopped as he let the last spasm wring out the final spurt of seed from his aching balls. Half collapsing on top of her, he still cupped her breasts and now sucked on one of her ear lobes in an awful act of twisted intimacy.

"Mmmm. You're a good fuck, little slut. But don't worry, I took some pills to keep me going - I'll be hard again for you in no time, and then we'll see how much of my ten-incher your ass can handle!"

Just as Kip finished elaborating on his promise, though, the bedroom door burst open again with Danny, MJ, and Zack all barreling inside.

"What the fuck?" Danny stormed. Tommy had finally come to. The recently victimized assailant was sitting up, clutching his head with a groan.

"What the fuck happened?" Danny bit out each word like the lash of a whip.

Kip finally seemed to realize the shitstorm of a bed he'd made for himself. He looked over sheepishly at his leader as he pulled his wilted shaft from Pooja's cunt. "He wasn't sharing, Boss. I'm sorry, I just got carried away. I -"

But Danny didn't let him finish. The leader angrily snatched up the handgun which Kip had used earlier. Grabbing the wiry tech-geek by the neck, he dragged him off the bed and pressed the gun up under his chin.

"You know the only reason I'm not pulling this trigger, Kip?" he snarled. "Because your skills would be inconvenient for us to go without in getting this job done, and because it would be a real inconvenience to clean bits of your brain matter from the ceiling." And now Danny's eyes narrowed. "Make no fucking mistake though, brother, if you raise a hand against any of the others again, in any way, I'll take my chances and find myself a new gearhead. You hear me?"

Kip sputtered an acknowledgment as best he could. Danny slapped him not once but twice with the open palm of his other hand before shoving Kip to the floor.

He nodded at Tommy, helping up his associate. Turning to MJ, he began tossing out orders. "Get Tommy an ice pack. That's going to leave a bump." Then he quickly snapped his fingers in front of Tommy's face, yanking him back to alertness. "You all right?"

Tommy nodded. "Yeah," he said grudgingly, giving Kip a death glare. Danny nodded toward the bed.

"Lay down and relax. That big-titted Indian slut will gladly mount your cock and do all the work while MJ gets you that ice pack. Isn't that right, bitch?"

Pooja looked over at her merciless captor with reddened eyes. Knowing better than to say no, she did the only thing she could - she nodded meekly. Moments later, Tommy lay comfortably on the bed. The sexy Hindi woman jerked his cock back to hardness. Next she proceeded to slip her slimy, cum-soaked sex down onto him, joining their bodies as one with a sigh. Her hips hugged his waist and he felt so warm between her legs.

"Did you miss me, slut?" Tommy muttered. His eyes were now glued to her chest, to those jiggling breasts as the woman spread her hands along Tommy's pecs and humped him.

"Y-yes sir," Pooja replied, and to her shock she found that there was a kernel of truth to it. He had been gentler with her than Kip. Perhaps that wasn't saying much, but it was still something. And right now Pooja wanted to forget the soul-crushing reality of rape and shame that she would now never be able to forget, her purity gone forever, so she immersed herself in the only mental haven she could find, ironically enough: Pleasure. The beautiful, full-bodied Indian woman bounced her ass with fervent gyrations, her pussy smacking against Tommy's pelvis again and again. She encased that dick as if she genuinely wanted it inside her, and the traces of Kip's cum made her slickened snatch fly up and down Tommy's cock with ease.

"Mmmm. That one's learning. She'll be a good fuck-toy to amuse us if we have to kill Swathi and her husband for being uncooperative," Danny said casually. A chill raced down Pooja's spine as she heard the awful threat, but it was a threat not meant for her - so she just resumed her focus on pleasing Tommy.

"Ooohhhh god, yes, I love your cock filling me," Pooja murmured. She leaned down, pressing her lips to his. Then she re-positioned herself, still humping avidly, her cunt lips forming a tight seal as she engulfed his manhood, and she leaned over at just the right angle now, presenting one nipple for sucking. Tommy took it, slurping greedily on it as if he had never seen a breast before. Pooja moaned and tried to please the kinder of her captors, discarding the shattered facade of her conservative upbringing as her instinctual feminine libido and tens of thousands of years of preceding sexual evolution took over.

"Come. Let's see if our sexy Swathi here has managed to 'suck' some sense into her husband," Danny joked to Zack as the two men approached where Sanjay sat tied to the chair.

Swathi turned around. "Yes, please! He'll tell you the passwords. You'll tell them, won't you baby?" Her hard gaze seemed to say 'Stick with the plan, darling. We have to buy time!' She wasn't sure if her husband would be too stubborn to cooperate despite her sound reasoning. Fear and self-preservation should have been motivation enough, but apparently Sanjay had thought he could negotiate with them, get them to leave by throwing them a bone and asking them to take household goods instead even though he should have known his recalcitrance would result in them continuing to sexually torment Swathi and fuck her. Part of her, if she was being honest about it, was deeply bitter about that. Her husband should have prioritized her safety and well-being above all else, money especially. For now, though, she thrust it aside. She thrust aside any emotions that didn't aid in her and her husband's survival.

"Y-yes. I'll give you anything you want," Sanjay rushed out. "Anything. You can log into my computer and check all my accounts. I'll transfer all of it to you, to whatever account you wish. I'll do anything you ask!" Sanjay pleaded.

Danny stroked his chin with thoughtful satisfaction and exchanged a look with Zack. "Seems like Swathi came through. I think that deserves something of a reward." He made a peremptory gesture at her. "You can stand up and turn around, bitch. I'll let you sit on your husband's cock. Just don't make him CUM until we're through checking his laptop."

Disbelieving that she was actually doing this, Swathi proceeded to stand up, turned around, and grasped the base of her husband's still excited manhood. She then slowly eased her pussy down on it, engulfing him between her battered and swollen cunt lips. Leaning forward, she bounced gently on her husband's lap. Fuck. It felt good, despite everything. It felt good to feel her husband inside her. Her mind was furious with him, and yet her pussy clamped itself tightly around the girth of that vein-engorged cock. She moaned in time to her husband's grunts. 'Let them see what it means to please a woman,' she thought darkly. Not that they cared, she knew. But Swathi felt a strange sense of satisfaction as she thought to herself, 'Sanjay shares an intimacy with me that they'll never comprehend.' And that intimacy enhanced her pleasure in ways both tangible and intangible.

Perhaps this was Swathi's final way of maintaining some tiny semblance of control, letting her feel that her body was still her own. Whatever the case, she gladly bounced on Sanjay's lap. She gladly felt that hard, throbbing erection slip inside her again and again as her exquisite ass kissed the tied-up businessman's lap with each gentle drop.

"Don't come, baby. Tell them what they need to know," Swathi reminded her husband. She wasn't going to put it past him to lose control, even now. Much as she still loved him, her respect for his competence was another matter. Her confidence in him had sunk to an all-time low.

"Start talking." Danny motioned at Kip. "Get over here, idiot. Do something useful for once." As if to punish Kip for demanding respect from one of their crew, Danny treated him in an even more demeaning manner than normal. Kip sullenly did as his boss instructed. Sanjay dictated the password for his laptop. He then went down the line, one by one, giving Kip the passwords to all of his various investment accounts spread across half a dozen different brokerage firms.

Sanjay had hidden the $8 million well before going to the Feds. That said, all of those accounts were now empty or near empty. He'd admitted as much to Swathi, and now the couple knew that this was buying them precious time, but not much.

Swathi's mind began to whirl about, looking for another way to stall their captors.

But that was when her husband spoke up and surprised her.

"It... it won't work though."

"What won't work?" Danny growled. He stalked over and put a pistol to Sanjay's head even as Swathi's cunt made another slide down his shaft. Then Danny switched the weapon to Swathi's forehead instead, and the woman's eyes widened as she trembled and kept fucking.

"Explain quickly or your wife gets a bullet."

"OK, OK! Don't shoot! Look, my accountant, Ethan Eberhardt, he set up a hidden partition on the hard drive. I don't know how to access it. Your... Kip will need to find a way to access it using whatever malware he can to get past the firewall. The files are encrypted too. I hired Ethan to keep it safe. Only he withdraws the money, at pre-arranged times." The lie was just convincing enough to possibly be true. Swathi found herself impressed that Sanjay was thinking on his feet this well (metaphorically anyway), buying them that extra time.

Danny probably didn't believe a word Sanjay was saying, but it could be true. He would have to let Kip waste valuable time and effort to do an even more thorough scan of the hard drive now. It was something at least.

The hardened criminal sighed and then swore. "Fine. Fucking fine." He pointed at Kip. "Just stay on it. Let me know when you're done rooting around in there for whatever the fuck he's talking about. Find the partition and get access. Let me know when it's done."

Kip nodded.

Now it was Swathi's turn to stall though. She had an idea.

"Perhaps I can... I mean, perhaps you and your men are hungry. I could make them a meal," she offered. Getting access to the kitchen meant getting her hands on knives and possibly other makeshift weapons. She waited to see Danny's reaction with a spark of hope. Her heart sank though as soon as she saw the suspicion flash across his features.

"Why you clever little bitch. Are you trying to distract me from my purpose here? That's not very nice of you." He picked up his belt again, hefted it, seemed to feel the weight of it in preparation to strike.

"Just for that I'm going to make you put on a show for me." He came closer now. His hand gripped that same awful belt again, and Swathi had a strong suspicion this was going ot hurt. "I want you CUM on your husband's cock. Reach down and start pleasuring yourself, bitch. Make yourself come and then make him come... show me what a worthless slut you really are. And until then, here's your punishment."

With that, Danny's arm lashed out, the belt striking squarely across Swathi's left nipple.

"AAAYYY!!" Swathi instantly reached between her legs with one hand, stroking her clitoris. She bounced faster on Sanjay's lap. Closing her eyes, she tried to concentrate on the pleasure of all that friction, her husband's cock filling her tight pussy as her engorged little nerve bundle awakened with fresh sensations. Yet the distraction of the belt-turned-whip was by no means trivial. Each time Danny brought it down, it smote her breasts and left a fresh calling card of agony searing through her supple cones. She fought against it, though, her fingers deftly stroking her joy button, her pussy sliding faster and faster, with jarring bounces, onto her husband's rigid pole.

Sanjay's breathing had ramped way up, his chest rising and falling like a marathon runner as he stared at his wife's bouncing ass, her cunt sliding down him and soaking his shaft with her juices.

"Don't come yet. Not yet, baby," she moaned. She was getting closer, dammit. Her fingers flew against her clit as she slid her fine ass down on him again and again.

"Good advice, bitch. Just to make things interesting, if he comes before you do, he gets a bullet in the foot." Danny's grin was now brimming with malice. He aimed the weapon even while his other hand threw the full weight of his belt across her chest for another blow. This time the glancing strike managed to lash both of her bouncing cones at once.

"AAYYY!!! Please, I'm going to come. Please let me come, Master!" Swathi hoped that pleading with him and calling him 'Master' might distract him or give him at least pause before launching another blow. Her suspicions paid off. Danny hesitated, relishing the sound of 'Master' as it escaped her panicked lips. He stared at the slender nakedness of the Indian beauty as she rubbed her clitoris furiously and fucked her husband with the same lust-filled dedication. Swathi stared down at Danny's cock - once more hard and stiff and tall as ever, his libido reinvigorated by the sight of her and Sanjay's coupling.

Meanwhile Danny stared at Swathi's shaved cunt smacking against Sanjay's pelvis, entrapping the entirety of that cock until only the helpless husband's balls were visible underneath. Then she lost it. Swathi lost it all. She mercifully lost any sense of self, coming hard on her husband's lap, coming hard with that cock embedded deep inside her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!" Swathi moaned. Her head snapped back and forth, her legs twitching, her cunt convulsing around the throbbing erection entrapped within its soft, warm embrace. Her breasts, now each sporting a single welt, were now each nonetheless tipped with a fully hardened and aroused nipple as if to offer damning proof of the woman's surrender.

Swathi took some time to come down from her climax. Her body felt heavy with growing exhaustion, her legs weak, as she sat back down, panting, on Sanjay's lap. THWACK! The belt landed a perfect blow, the buckle itself landing across her pubis, the barest edge of it slipping downward to strike her clitoris with an incredibly lucky (at least from Danny's perspective) blow.

"YAAAAAA!"

From complete bliss, a scream now erupted from the young woman's lips. Swathi had never felt a contrast of such euphoria followed by such agony.

"Did I say to stop fucking, SLUT? No. Make your dear hubby come now. Hurry up!"

Swathi resumed her reverse cowgirl fuck-show, pumping her pussy up and down Sanjay's cock.

"Please come, baby! Come!" she shrieked, hating the desperation in her voice but worried that the next blow of the belt might strike her sex again - or worse, perhaps, hit her poor darling husband right in the testicles.

She took the next hit across her tits again. It wasn't so bad, at least not compared to the throbbing sting which still lingered across her pubic mound and nerve bundle. Swathi grunted with the subsequent blows, but she took them like a champ now, clenching her cunt muscles around Sanjay's cock with each ferocious descent. Finally, just as she impaled herself with another jarring smack, Sanjay let out a plaintive groan of pleasure - his cock spewing millions of sperm inside the woman he loved.

Swathi nearly cried with relief as she felt that warm spunk fill up her already slimy sex. The Indian beauty shuddered as she felt the last twitch of Sanjay's cock inside her. Sitting there, panting, she looked at Danny's smug and satisfied face - a face she yearned to break with her bare hands.

"Not bad, bitch. You do put on a good show when properly motivated." He turned back toward Kip. "Now... let's check on my associate's progress, shall we?"

End of Part 5. To Be Continued...