Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 07

Story Info
Swathi tosses her captor a risky proposal.
3.1k words
4.49
6.4k
6

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no. NO MORE!"

Pooja wasn't ready for what came next. As Danny led Swathi away to the master bathroom for a shower, Pooja found two men joining her on the bed - MJ and Zack.

"Out of the way," Zack said to Tommy. "You had your fun. Now go get yourself a fresh ice pack and get the fuck out of my way." Tommy slid off the mattress with a scowl just as MJ pulled the curvaceous Indian woman off his lap.

"I'll take the rear, you can have her mouth," MJ growled. The naked hottie found herself bent over on her hands and knees on the soft mattress, anticipating the depravities to come. She had already been forced to fuck two men... but at least it had been one at a time. Being double-teamed felt even more demeaning.

"Please, I can take you one at a time," she pleaded. The woman's shoulder-length dark hair swung about as she spun her head to look over her shoulder. MJ had already inserted his shaft into her slimy cunt, but he didn't seem interested in fucking her. Something was wrong.

No sooner had he taken out his now glistening cock, her assailant now positioned the tip of his manhood at the tiny, puckered opening above her cunt and began to press forward...

"STOP! NO! Please sir, just fuck my pussy. I've never done UGHH!!! ...anal... AGHH!"

Meanwhile, Zack was busy getting his own desires satisfied. He gave Pooja a gentle slap on the cheek and forced her head forward again.

"Don't worry about him, bitch. Worry about me. I've got a hard cock for you to suck, so get busy."

But poor Pooja was too frantic and distracted by MJ's efforts behind her. She clamped her lips shut and turned her head away as Zack tried to force his dick into her mouth.

"Bitch!" Zack swore. He reached underneath her with both hands. At first he gently splayed his fingers across her breasts, but then he pinched both nipples hard.

"AYY!"

"You want more, are you going to start sucking?" Now, as he slipped his cock between her obedient lips, Pooja's muffled groan of protest didn't even leave the bedroom. Zack cupped the back of her head and began a rhythm.

"Don't bite me, bitch. You bite me and it'll be the LAST thing you do," he warned. With tears leaking down her face, Pooja focused on using her tongue to cradle the underside of Zack's pungent shaft. Yet all the while, a more alarming intruder was beginning its inexorable penetration. Behind her, MJ spit a few generous dollops of saliva onto the woman's anus. He worked one finger into her butt, helping the spit slide down into her impossibly narrow opening.

"Damn, she's a tight one. This is going to take some work," MJ muttered.

'No! Please you son of a bitch, don't!' Pooja thought. Her entire body stiffened. Her heart threatened to explode. She had never felt so terrified in her life, or so ashamed. Each time she thought she'd reached her new limit of shame and debasement, these men seemed to open up new vistas of depravity to make her once innocent soul blush and quail anew.

Pooja tried to further relax her jaw. Zack helpfully slammed his cock toward the back of her throat. She made a gurgling sound, her eyes watering as she did her best to take him in. 'Let me breathe, asshole!' she thought. Moments later, though, even the discomfort of holding her breath or the awkward sensation of her nose scrunched against Zack's pelvis paled in comparison to a much larger dilemma: MJ's cock was now prodding insistently at her virgin asshole. An unbearable pressure was now bringing itself to bear on her rectum. Her sphincter muscle valiantly tried to keep out the intruder. Pooja concentrated and pushed against him with all her might. Zack's ball sac smacked rhythmically against her chin as she strove to keep MJ's fleshy intruder from deflowering her ass, her face contorted with the effort. Then, finally, MJ's cock, thanks to the lubrication from Tommy's leftover spunk, managed to punch its way through.

"UUUGGGHH!!!" Pooja shouted around Zack's cock.

"I love it when they make me force it in," MJ groaned.

"Relax that asshole, girl," Zack chimed in. He leaned down, giving her left ass cheek a resounding smack with the palm of his hand - his slap hard enough to leave a red handprint. Meanwhile, MJ's groans deepened with appreciation.

"Fuck, this whore is TIGHT. Ahh! What a sweet ass."

Pooja couldn't believe this was happening to her. 'How can they be so cruel? I've never done anything to them,' she thought darkly. Her mother had raised her to believe that although evil did exist, human beings were basically good by nature. Now Pooja found herself questioning everything she thought she knew. By cooperating with these men she'd expected, if not mercy, then at least a little consideration - but their treatment of her seemed to worsen by the minute. To them she was nothing but a cum dumpster or a cum-rag, her holes convenient orifices to stuff with their cocks, her feelings and humanity irrelevant to them on every level.

"Just focus on my dick in your mouth, slut. It'll be okay," Zack ordered in what, in his own twisted way, passed for soothing encouragement. His shaft was sawing in and out of her mouth, and by now Pooja realized that if she could just get this vile captor to come, it would be one less cock her ass or pussy would have to take, so she began to suck and slurp with frantic enthusiasm. With hollowed-out cheeks, she clamped her lips and sucked tenderly on that vein-engorged manhood as if the cum he might grant her would be the tastiest of treats.

"UHHH!!!!"

Meanwhile, in the adjoining master bathroom Swathi was about to experience her own form of fresh humiliation. Danny stood expectantly now while Swathi moved toward the toilet. The naked woman turned around and stared at him.

"Please, I need to pee." She hadn't outright said it, but her implied meaning couldn't have been more obvious. Swathi expected him to at least turn around and give her some privacy while she took care of her business.

But Danny just quirked an eyebrow. "So?" He stalked forward right up to her. His hands deftly cupped her sensitive young tits. "Go ahead and piss, whore. I'm not letting you out of my sight." No sooner had those words escaped his lips, he pressed them to her own, giving her a shockingly tender kiss.

Swathi didn't understand this man - brutal and cruel one moment, then showing her fleeting flashes of tenderness the next. She kept her gaze downcast while she used the toilet. As soon as she'd finished, he was shoving her into the shower. The ornate marble tiling gleamed beneath the lights. "Get in there, bitch. I'll join you in a sec." The tall, slender Indian beauty proceeded to turn on the hot water, letting its soothing blast trail down her defiled figure. Danny kept the shower curtain drawn to the side. She closed her eyes, hating that she could feel his eyes on her - that she didn't have even a scrap of privacy to herself. Keeping her eyes closed, Swathi focused her thoughts on the only thing that mattered - staying alive and pleasing - or tricking - their captor if need be.

A second later, Swathi felt Danny step into the shower behind her. His one hand rested possessively on her left hip while his other hand gave her a bar of moisturizing soap. "Here, slut. Clean yourself up. Or better yet, I'll help you." Swathi tried not to grimace and stiffen up as she felt Danny's hands roam over her body, spreading the soap along her slim shoulders, arms, and wrists. Then they migrated toward the center of her torso, soaping up her breasts and the flat span of her belly.

"Please, I can-" Before she could get the words out, though, Danny insisted on cleaning her 'down there,' his fingers lingering along her pussy as he rubbed and rinsed away the cum-encrusted mess within her soft folds. This was so humiliating. Her cheeks flamed red and Swathi just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

Suddenly she felt soft lips press against the top of her right shoulder.

"There. That was not so bad, Swathi, now was it?" His hands slipped around her waist from behind now as he nuzzled her wet hair.

A moment ago she had been 'bitch' and 'whore.' Now she was 'Swathi' again. The Indian dancer tried to imagine a man more deadly and mercurial than this Danny whom her husband had apparently turned into a vengeful enemy. She found herself coming up empty. Her heart thudded uncertainly in her chest.

"N-no," she lied. "Can I...?" She looked over her shoulder at him. She had an idea.

"Yes?" His gaze flared with curiosity.

"Perhaps I... perhaps I could wash you in return?" she said softly. His eyes widened in surprise, but he nodded.

She took a bar of Ivory soap from the ledge along the tiled wall, turned around, and began to soap up his muscular shoulders and chest.

"Do you like what you see, slut?" Once she was done with his upper torso and back, Swathi took special care to soap up his cock, testicles, and buttocks.

She had to admit, he was a fine male specimen. Sadistic asshole? Definitely. But that didn't change the instinctive thrill of attraction that her feminine libido had to acknowledge just by being in such close proximity with this strong and virile male standing naked beside her.

So she decided now to put her plan fully into motion. If she could get him to see her as a person, she might just stand a chance.

"Master, are you as strong as you look?" Swathi said, the note of a challenge in her voice. His surprise grew, but Danny gave her a curt nod.

Now Swathi took her chance. She climbed up onto him, wrapping her legs around him and looping her arms across the powerful, corded muscles of his shoulders. Clamped about his waist, she now slowly lowered her pussy to encase his stiff and fully engorged penis. Danny's eyes grew saucer-sized as Swathi kissed him on the lips and began to gently impale her cunt on all that meat.

"What do you think you're doing, slut?" Danny ground out, but his hands had already slipped around her lower back and slid further down to cup her finely sculpted ass cheeks, supporting her weight as she continued to fuck him.

"I'm just acting like the slut I am," Swathi replied between kisses. Her lips descended upon his again. Their wet bodies rubbed together as she engulfed his shaft with her just-cleansed pussy. A strange intimacy settled between them as her cunt gripped the throbbing length of her rapist and captor. But she didn't do it for him - she did it for herself - and not just for the pleasure that snuck throughout the nerve endings lining her impaled cunt. She needed information from him, and to get that information from him without him getting angry, a distraction had been in order. A very persuasive distraction.

Fucking him would have to do.

"What game are you playing at, bitch? You think that banging me like a good little fuck-pet will make me go easy on your backstabbing husband? Is that it?"

"No, Master," Swathi replied sadly even as she admitted a tiny hope of exactly that had flared inside her at one point. "Look, I... I'll admit, I do find you attractive." That much was at least truthful. "And my husband doesn't always satisfy me." That much was truthful too.

"What are you saying?" Danny said, his gaze smoldering as he kissed her back with bruising force, his hands gripping her ass cheeks harder now as she slammed down on him once more.

"I'm saying that if I am to be you and your men's captive, I'm resigned to doing what I can to enjoy it... and to pleasing you too... regardless of what happens to Sanjay." Her will faltered and she held back the urge to cry. "But I... I have a question I need to ask."

Danny cupped her butt cheeks, lifted her, impaled her, felt her sink like a satisfyingly slick vice around his shaft. "Ask away, bitch."

God, his cock felt good, but she hated him so much.

"If you decide to make Sanjay pay..." Even as part of her ruse, Swathi couldn't bring herself to contemplate the death of the man she loved or utter that terrifying word 'kill.' She would find a way out of this for them. She had to...

"If you decide to make Sanjay pay, what will become of me?"

"I'm not big on leaving witnesses," Danny warned. "Then again," he said, with a devil's grin as he kissed her and felt her pussy slide up and back down once more, "I've let you live once before."

It was true. He had kidnapped her and had her gang-raped before. Just the threat of the video evidence being widely distributed, not to mention murderous retaliation, had been enough to keep her and Sanjay quiet. That was six months ago, but to Swathi it felt like a lifetime ago. It felt like a lifetime ago that she had been whole and happy, unaware of the world's darker side. Swathi shoved aside the sense of betrayal now too - the fact that Sanjay had been OK putting her at risk while keeping her in the dark, and that even after she'd paid for it with her body six months ago, he had STILL kept the truth from her.

"There must be something else instead of money that we can give you," Swathi protested. "What if you could have me... I mean, if you could keep me as yours."

"You think I would want your worn-out pussy after all the cocks you've fucked?" Danny barked.

She flinched at the cruelty of his words, but they were followed by a surprising chuckle.

"I'm just kidding, whore. So let me get this straight: you're offering to be my sex slave if I let your husband live? Does that about cover it?"

Swathi ran her fingers through Danny's hair, caressing his scalp as her snatch clung to his cock. She moved her hips, impaling herself as the hot, sluicing water pounded against her naked back.

"I'm offering you me, yes," she said, blushing.

"And why should I accept? Are you saying that your fine pair of tits and shaved pussy are worth 50 mil, bitch? That's conceited, even for a talented dancer like you," Danny said derisively.

"Is it?" Swathi challenged. She used her powerful inner core muscles to rise up and bring her body slamming back down, sheathing his shaft with one fervent plunge as her cunt smacked onto him with a ferocity that left only his testicles showing. With their bodies fully joined, the sinuous and beautiful young woman now kissed him in a way more sensual than ever, her tongue gently exploring between his lips. She rubbed her nipples against the hard planes of his torso.

When she came up for air, she gave him as sultry a look as she could muster. She saw his resolve begin to waver. The spark of hope inside her found tinder and flared to life.

"I'll admit," Danny rumbled, "you offer a compelling argument." But now his eyes narrowed, dangerously so. "Are you saying that your husband doesn't have my money? Did he squander it, bitch? Is that it?" He kissed her, but its sensuality was undermined by the steel in his tone. "What do you know that I don't? What aren't you telling me?"

A frisson of fear flew down her spine. Fuck. This had been a bad idea. She was supposed to tease out fresh information from him, not the other way around.

"I am not the keeper of my husband's finances," she replied evenly. "You saw my reaction to what you told me earlier. You can't believe that I knew of my husband's dealings with criminals... with people like you," she spat, unable to keep the accusation from her voice.

The brutal criminal let loose another dark rumble of laughter. "I suppose not. You're at least not lying to me about THAT," he allowed. He lifted her and dropped her onto his cock once more. His hands had a white-knuckled grip on the soft contours of her butt cheeks, using them as leverage to bounce her on his cock. "We were supposed to clean you up, slut. But here you are trying to entice another fresh batch of my baby-batter up your cunt. Is that what you want, Swathi? Another chance to have my baby? Hmm?"

Swathi decided she would rather give birth to a rapist's baby than have a murdered husband. But surely this monster didn't expect to keep her captive in her own house for nine months? Of course, he could take her with him - to God knew where - and then she would truly be at his mercy and perhaps no one would ever be able to find her.

Fresh fear raked its talons through her heart.

"As I said, Master, this slut will do what she can to please you," Swathi replied evenly.

Just as the words escaped her pretty lips, Danny tensed up and groaned. The gorgeous Indian woman felt deep spurts of cum scour out her snatch, her cunt bombarded with blasts of her captor's life-giving seed. As that cock leapt inside her, Swathi ground herself against him and moaned. Pleasing him wasn't the only thing that mattered right now, but it wasn't far from it.

"Mmm. You well-behaved whore," Danny sighed, when he was finally capable of speech again, long after he had ridden out the full effects of his blissful orgasm. He cupped her face and kissed her now. His drug-fueled boner finally relented enough to soften inside her warmth. A promise seemed etched in his features. Something bizarre and outrageous yet sincere all the same.

"Perhaps I will take you up on your offer, Swathi. Let us hope for your husband's sake, though, that I won't have to."

As Danny's ominous meaning echoed in her mind, Swathi could only hope that the modest limits of what her own actions could do would somehow prove to be enough.

As for her best friend Pooja?

'I'm sorry, Pooja, but you're on your own,' Swathi thought with grim resignation while her tongue slid against Danny's. Their kiss deepened and she knew this nightmare was far from over.

End of Part 7. To Be Continued...