Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 13

Story Info
Swathi and Pooja are forced to get intimate.
2.2k words
4.47
5.4k
3

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While MJ, Zach, and Tommy dragged Sanjay upstairs and set to work on getting the house and master bedroom 'ready,' whatever that meant, Swathi found herself frantically trying to predict what their brutal captor would do with them.

'Now that Danny knows Sanjay squandered all his money, there's nothing to hold him back, no reason for him to let us live,' she thought as fresh terror jolted her heart.

"Come here, pussy. You too, fuck-toy," Danny growled, gesturing first at Pooja and then at Swathi. The two Indian women stood up reluctantly. Swathi could still feel the plug in her ass buzzing away, and the dildo stuffing her pussy continued to pulse inside her, its vibrations making her aroused despite her wishes.

"While my men make the final preparations, let's make sure you two don't get bored, shall we?" He pointed at the sofa and looked at Pooja. "Let's test out your training, slave. MJ claimed to have broken you in nicely. Prove it. Lay back and spread those legs."

Pooja still had her wrists tied in front of her. The burn marks on the alluring curves of her breasts stood out like angry marks, and her cunt looked puffy and red from the beating the men had given her after her escape attempt.

"Yes, Master," Pooja replied obediently. The naked woman laid back on the sofa and spread her legs wide, baring her sore pussy.

Swathi looked down sorrowfully at her friend. 'I'm so sorry I got you mixed up in this,' she thought. Although it wasn't strictly her fault, Swathi still felt responsible. If she hadn't married a complete fool, then poor Pooja would never have found herself in this horrific situation in the first place.

"What're you staring at, cunt?" Danny slapped Swathi on the back of the head, making her flinch.

She looked up at her captor fearfully.

Danny grasped the base of the elongated curve of that pink strap-on cock extending from Swathi's waist. "You got to fuck your dear husband. Well guess what, slut? Now it's time to fuck your best friend. You love her, don't you? Well now's your chance to show it!"

Hating the mockery in his tone as much as the demeaning nature of what she was about to be forced to do, Swathi slid onto the sofa and mouthed the words 'Please forgive me' to her best friend. Then, ever so gingerly, she positioned the lifelike, bulbous tip of her strap-on penis between Pooja's swollen labia.

"Please be gentle," Pooja whispered. She knew this was going to hurt. Her sore pussy and cunt lips were sporting more than a few fresh welts.

"None of this romantic bullshit. Get in there, slave. Fuck her!" Danny roared.

Swathi felt an electric jolt as Danny stabbed his favorite shock-wand into her neck. With a squeal, the gorgeous woman lunged forward. Her cock sank into Pooja's cunt with a mighty thrust as Pooja's eyes went wide.

"AAAYYY!!!" Both women squealed in unison as the fucking began, Swathi from the jolt of the shock-wand and Pooja from the friction of that giant pink shaft crashing into her sore sex.

"Pooja, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Swathi squealed as the shock-wand pressed against her left breast, the zap making her tit sting.

"AYY!"

"Faster, slut. I want to see some effort on your part," Danny warned.

Swathi gripped her best friend's waist and began a steady rhythm. She launched her pelvis forward again and again, spearing that enormous dildo into her friend's cunt. Pooja lay there with her bound wrists pressed against Swathi's stomach as their 'lovemaking' intensified.

"Kiss her, whore. Show her you love her," Danny spat. Swathi obeyed. She leaned down even as she kept sliding that dildo deep inside her friend.

"I'm sorry," she whispered just as her lips captured Pooja's, but Pooja kissed her back. The two women kissed each other tenderly as Swathi's pink cock slammed once more into Pooja's brutalized cunt. The friction of that ribbed pink silicone sliding along her sex made Pooja's swollen cunt feel like it was on fire though. Reaching down with her bound hands, the shorter woman tried to fondle her clitoris enough to add some lubrication. Swathi sensed what her best friend was doing. She changed the angle and rhythm of her thrusts, giving Pooja's fingers time and room to do their important work. Soon Pooja's breathing tempo had gone up, her body slowly succumbing to fresh arousal. The sweet relief of trickling cunt juice soon flowed from her pussy, bathing the dildo and easing the discomfort of each pulverizing plunge.

"Ooooh!!! Ahh!" Pooja sighed.

Danny rested a hand possessively on Swathi's ass and murmured his approval.

"Not bad, bitch. I'll even overlook that you let her get herself juiced up for you. I didn't give you permission to do that." He walked over to stand right next to the coupling in progress and yanked Swathi by the hair, pulling her away from her friend's lips.

"I bet you're wondering what I'm going to do with you now that I know your dear husband SPENT all of my money."

He seemed to relish the flash of fear in Swathi's eyes. "While you think about the possibilities, I want you to keep fucking this slut. And while you're at it, you can suck my cock."

Danny thrust his stiff rod in her face. Swathi knew better than to refuse him. With her eyes glued to his, imploring him, the sexy woman sucked hard on the mushroomed-shaped head of his manhood. The loud sounds of her slurping on Danny's meat now filled the room.

"Keep fucking. Rough up her tits," Danny ordered. Swathi slid her hands upward, cupping Pooja's breasts and squeezing them hard while she fucked her. Her head remained twisted sideways as she maintained a powerful suction on Danny's shaft. Now he had her disheveled black hair bunched up in one fist, keeping it out of the way as Swathi's cheeks hollowed out, slurping noisily on his cock.

"Ahhhh... yes, you whore. You serve well when properly motivated, don't you?"

Meanwhile, Pooja continued to pet her own clit, cajoling her battered nerve bundle back to life. Her fluids trickled out of her to wet the couch cushion beneath her. Her nipples had hardened beneath Swathi's palms. She looked up with a heavy-lidded gaze, staring at her friend's jiggling cones as Swathi pounded into her with the strap-on.

"Looks like your sweet friend is starting to surrender. That's good. Very good." Danny glared down at Pooja. "CUM for us, bitch. That's an order."

"Yes, Master."

Pooja stared up at her brutal captor, caressing her pearled nub, feeling the warmth in her core intensifying. Her stomach muscles clenched up as the pleasure built and built. Then Pooja looked down at Swathi's pink shaft as it advanced once more, vanishing inside of her.

SLAP! Danny had withdrawn his cock from Swathi's mouth and given her an unexpected smack across the face.

"That's enough, slave. I don't want to come too soon. Focus on fucking your girlfriend." He turned back toward Pooja as a disoriented Swathi gripped Pooja's tits even harder. Even as Danny's pre-cum dribbled down her chin, Swathi resumed her attention on fucking the smaller woman beneath her.

'I hate this bastard so much,' Swathi thought fiercely, but at the same time the buzzing sensations in her cunt and ass were taking her toward a new oblivion too. Each time she felt their cunts smack together, Swathi hated herself a little more even as her loins twinged with traitorous excitement. Now she watched Pooja's heaving chest and knew that her friend was close.

But Danny interrupted Pooja's rising lust.

"Your turn, slave. You good at multi-tasking? Let's hope so. Suck cock," he ordered. Hunching over, Danny pressed his cock against Pooja's lips. The woman opened immediately, letting his saliva-coated shaft fill her mouth. Pooja proceeded to suck furiously on his cock-head while her fingers fluttered against her own sex, her clit an engorged nub of need even as Swathi's pink penis plunged into her soft folds. The threesome continued like this for some time until Danny's raspy breaths and Pooja's tensed up stomach muscles and increasingly wet pussy told Swathi all she needed to know.

Suddenly Pooja's muffled moans intensified even with the cock filling her mouth and throat. Swathi felt her friend convulsing beneath her, Pooja grinding her cunt against Swathi's next thrust wildly now as the orgasm rushed through her.

"UUUUHHHHH!"

"OOOOOH FUCK! You bitch, I'm coming!" Danny shouted. Pulling out, he spewed a hefty load of jism all over Pooja's face and breasts. Swathi could only watch, feeling a horrific burn of lust mounting in her core as the two prongs inside her intimate holes buzzed, intoxicating her, tormenting her, finally sending her over the edge to join the other two.

"Ooohhhh god. UHHH!" Swathi grunted, feeling her cunt clamp up on that tireless dildo again, squeezing it as if she yearned for it to be a real cock.

In the afterglow of their forced orgasms, the two best friends now stared at each other. Swathi's face shone with exhaustion and defeat. Pooja's face glistened with flecks of their captor's cum, a haunted look behind her eyes.

"Keep on fucking her, and lick up all that nasty cum," Danny growled. "I'll be right back."

Swathi leaned forward to do just that. "I'm so sorry," she murmured as she began to lap up a splotch of seed along Pooja's forehead.

"You don't have to keep saying that," Pooja protested softly. "None of this is your fault."

Swathi sucked up more cum from Pooja's left cheek. "No, I do," she insisted. "I should have known what Sanjay was doing. I should have asked more questions, asked why he was able to buy such extravagant gifts for me all the time. This is my fault too, Pooja. I should have known."

With a groan, Pooja felt Swathi's strap-on dildo fill her pussy once more. She looked down to watch Swathi suck off globs of stickiness from her nipples. Then she reached her bound wrists behind her best friend's head and urged her face upward for a passionate kiss.

"It doesn't matter, Swathi. This is HIS fault, not yours. Sanjay made a conscious choice to do what he did. You didn't." And before Swathi could protest her friend's pronouncement, Pooja kissed her. Pooja kissed her friend with a depth of intimacy, passion, and love normally reserved only for young lovers. As they made out, their tits rubbed together.

Like a spell cast, the two seemed to retreat to their own little world, a world of safety and love. But the moment couldn't last.

Soon Danny was back.

"All right, cunts. It's TIME."

Time? Time for what? Both women looked up at the man who held their fates in his iron fist, and now came a fresh burst of fear.

~ ~ * * ~ ~

MJ and Zack came into the room just then, and Swathi noticed that they had both gotten back into their clothes.

"Let's take this out of you, slave." Danny reached out to unbuckle the strap around Swathi's waist. The gorgeous woman groaned as she felt a strange emptiness in her pussy and ass the moment the strap-on slid free. He turned off the buzzing device and tossed it on the floor.

"Boss," MJ said. "We did like you said. The valuables we could take are all loaded up in the van."

"And the bedroom?"

"All set up, cameras ready to shoot."

Swathi's mind whirled as she tried to follow what was happening.

"All right. Good. MJ, you get in the van. Zack, stay by the front door just in case this cutie tries anything," he added, gesturing toward Pooja. Now the criminal turned his attention back to Swathi.

"What're you going to do with us? Please don't kill us! Please spare Sanjay's life, oh please!" Swathi babbled.

"Shut up, cunt!" He grabbed Swathi by the nape of the neck and thrust her onto her knees on the couch. "Say goodbye to your girlfriend, bitch. Give her cunt a farewell kiss." Danny rammed Swathi's face into Pooja's sex. Despite herself, Swathi found herself licking at Pooja's clit. She could taste her friend's juices, sweet and potent, on her palate. After just a few feathery caresses of her tongue along Pooja's clitoris, though, Swathi found her head yanked back as Danny hauled her back to her feet.

"Say goodbye to your bitch friend, Swathi. This will be the last time you ever see her."

NOO! Swathi's mind reeled. Danny was about to kill her and Sanjay. She was sure of it now. But what would happen to Pooja? Thinking only of her friend now, knowing her own fate was already preordained, Swathi said, "Please, just don't hurt Pooja. Please, do whatever you want to me, j-just don't hurt her!"

SLAP. Swathi quieted as the sting lingered on her cheek.

"Calm down, bitch. I'm not planning to kill you... unless you keep being difficult. Let's go upstairs. I thought of a way that you and Sanjay can repay your debt to me. Be grateful, cunt."

Swathi felt a strange flood of relief even though dread clung inside her and grew from the pit of her stomach.

End of Part 13. To Be Continued...