Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 14

Story Info
Swathi and Sanjay learn how they must repay their debt.
3k words
4.59
5.5k
3

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swathi looked back at Pooja lying naked on the couch. The short, curvy Indian woman looked forlorn but resigned to her own fate, whatever it might be, as Danny prepared to separate them and drag Swathi upstairs. Yet instead of continuing to yank Swathi by the arm to her unknown fate, Danny stopped abruptly to survey the action unfolding nearby - Kip still having his way with their 18-year-old captive.

"Ahhhh!!! OH!"

Nearby, on the broad, larger-than-average coffee table, Kip was still banging away at the Latina maid. Her black hair fanned out above her head along the table as it rattled with the force of Kip's plunges. Elena now had her ankles crossed behind Kip's powerful glutes, pulling him deeper in as that cock lodged in her pussy. She was moaning softly now, her tongue and Kip's dueling, their lips pressed together. Their furious coupling had finally slowed to a more languid pace though. Elena had resigned herself to pleasing her captor, and his approval at her willing cooperation was palpable. Now, as he gently fucked her in a more intimate way, Elena's captor seemed to savor the softness of her lips and the snugness of her pussy. Instead of wanting to cause her pain, he simply wanted to relish the pleasure she now gave him.

As for Elena, she tried to embrace the silver lining of the horrific situation. A tiny shred of her instinctual female brain even marveled at Kip's stamina. Elena's boyfriend, Mark, could never go this long, always spilling his seed in the first 5-10 minutes. But Kip was a true specimen of masculine physique and endurance, his cock still hard and his testicles still pent-up with their churning seed as he sheathed that shaft in the soft warmth of her snatch. Elena's delicate hands clutched at Kip's back, her wet, relaxed pussy thrusting against him to meet each and every fuck.

Danny shook his head in wonder. "You two should get a room." Danny said dryly. Kip came up for air from kissing Elena long enough to look apologetic.

"Sorry, Boss. You want me to speed things up? It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a pussy like this."

Danny chuckled with a note of magnanimity. "Take your time with the bitch. There's no rush. I have to get Swathi and Sanjay set up for their new roles in life anyway."

New roles in life? That didn't sound good. Swathi's stomach did a silent flip.

"Please," Swathi whimpered, "wh-what are you going to do to us?"

"SSSHHH. All in good time, bitch." Danny turned back toward Pooja. "One more order before I take your bitch friend away for good. Watch these two fuck closely and touch yourself, slave. I want you to make yourself cream up by watching Kip's show. Make yourself come as you watch them fuck. Understand? If you can manage that, I just might give you a reward."

"Y-yes Sir. I mean, yes Master," Pooja added sullenly yet fearfully. The naked Indian woman slipped her bound hands between her legs and began to caress her own pussy in an obvious display to please her captor.

Danny reached down and palmed one of Pooja's supple breasts. "Good girl. Keep behaving like that and we won't have to burn these tits again," he said in a tone that sounded as ominous as it was reassuring.

"Yes, Master."

Pooja's eyes, filled with tears, met Swathi's own as she found herself dragged away.

'Will I ever see my best friend again?' That thought haunted Swathi as Danny began hustling her up the stairs.

"Please, I can walk, you don't need to drag me!" Swathi protested. To her surprise, Danny stopped and released her arm. He stared at her regal face, so finely chiseled, so gorgeous, the face of a queen, before nodding.

"Fair enough, slave. WALK."

Holding onto what little dignity she had left, the naked 29-year-old woman strode up the stairs to her master bedroom. Standing at the bedroom's threshold stood Tommy. Just like Danny's other thugs, except for Kip, Tommy too was now clothed. Tommy's grubby gaze alighted with lust on the shaved slit of Swathi's pussy as he stepped aside to let her through.

"Everything ready to go?" Danny asked.

"We're ready, Boss." Tommy's shit-eating grin didn't reassure Swathi whatsoever.

And the beautiful wife wasn't ready for what she saw when she walked into her master bedroom and saw her husband either.

Sanjay was standing there free of any restraints for the first time since their ordeal had begun. He looked sheepish and ashamed, his eyes filled with pain, but at least they hadn't hurt him further. Swathi's eyes widened when she noticed something else, though: his cock stood out stiff as a slab of diamond, a sword that saluted her own nakedness.

"We gave your dear hubby a Viagra-equivalent. Very effective and very fast-acting. You like the results, slave?" Danny's mocking tone dug into her like a knife.

Swathi rushed into the bedroom and gave her husband a hug. He may have been a complete idiot and ruined both their lives with his illicit financial dealings, but she still loved him. "Baby, I'm so glad you're OK!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. She kissed him and she kissed him back, but she sensed a deep sorrow welling up from him. It was at that point that Swathi finally had the presence of mind to look around and see what was now so very different about their master bedroom.

Swathi looked up. In every corner, near the ceiling, and along every wall cameras had been mounted. She looked over at a giant flat screen monitor which had been set up on the dresser. It now seemed to show a live feed... of the bedroom, with every single angle covered. The bed itself was laid out with sumptuous red sheets and fluffy pillows sheathed in dark satin pillowcases. Glancing at the monitor again, Swathi saw what looked like a chatroom of sorts where viewers could congregate and comment. Then Swathi saw the most disturbing thing of all.

Arrayed on a side table which had been erected across from their dresser, Swathi now saw an entire arsenal of sex toys. They came in all shapes and sizes, from riding crops to bull whips to cat o' nine tails and other floggers, from gigantic and cruelly ribbed dildos to masks and ball-gags and even a face-strap-on dildo designed to be fastened to a person's jaw. There were also pairs of handcuffs, along with vials of differently scented types of lube and candles and matchsticks for wax-play. Swathi's eyes widened even further when she saw implements for piercing nipples and... other body parts, and even a branding iron beside a small dish of white-hot coals.

"As you can see, bitch, we have ALL the bells and whistles available for you and your husband's opening performance."

"Opening performance?" Swathi echoed. She turned, still in shock, still disbelieving. This had to be a nightmare. There was no way this could be real.

Danny offered his two captives a feral grin.

"Why yes. You see, I had a backup plan when I came here today. I knew that there was a chance I couldn't recover what was mine - what your dear husband stole from me - so I had an alternate plan in place that both excites and satisfies my need for revenge while getting me what I want."

Swathi put her hand in Sanjay's, and Sanjay gave it a comforting squeeze, but the gesture failed to have the desired effect.

"W-what do you mean?"

Danny gestured toward the cameras and the flat screen. "You two are going to be my new porn star sex slaves. That's right. On the dark web, I've managed to find myself quite a crowd of paying onlookers as twisted as sadistic as I am, all eager to watch an enslaved husband wife make love and fuck and do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to please the crowd. That's right. This is the way it's going to work: every 15 minutes, the crowd will vote on what acts they want you and Sanjay to do with each other next... OR what they want done TO you," he added, his gaze flickering ominously toward the piercing implements. "You will comply with everything the crowd says before moving onto the next sex act. This will continue for..." Danny checked the digital clock on the wall, "the next three hours or so, or as long as the paying customers on the dark web wish for it to continue, whichever takes longer."

Danny's feral grin now deepened. "Any questions?"

"W-wait," Swathi stammered. "But after t-tonight then, you'll let us go?" she said hopefully. She felt Sanjay's hand squeeze hers again, an act of commiseration that only confirmed her dread.

"Of course not, slut. You and Sanjay will remain my fuck-slaves, my porn star sex toys, for the foreseeable future. You'll learn to fuck and suck and obey my hedonistic devotees on the dark web on command. You two will learn to make me money with your pussy and cock. And you better learn to accept it too, because I haven't said what happens to you if you FAIL to satisfy the customers."

Swathi gaped at Danny as he gestured at Tommy, who revealed a cattle prod in one hand and a gun in the other. "The first few warnings, you get the cattle prod. After that... well, let's just say I don't mind cutting my losses. I suggest you learn to embrace your new life as my fuck-toys, Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor," he said formally, his expression smug and gloating.

Swathi couldn't believe it. No... the only thing that had kept her going was the knowledge that if they survived this ordeal, at least it would be over. One day and one night, no matter how horrific, was at least a finite thing. But this? Swathi hadn't been prepared.

So now Swathi stood at a crossroads. She saw the pain, torment, and agony in her husband's eyes. As furious as she was with Sanjay, though, she didn't have the heart to hate him. Despite his stupidity, she would stand by him as a loyal wife. She would comfort him in this hellscape in which they now found themselves. But to do that, that meant being strong - not only for herself, but for him. To do that, it meant that no matter how much she loathed it, she would have to, as Danny put it, 'embrace' what lay before them.

So, to her own astonishment, mustering up a will and discipline and strength she didn't think she was capable of, Swathi did just that. The naked woman pulled her husband toward the bed. She laid back and spread her legs. "Come fuck me, Sanjay. Hurry!"

For a fleeting moment, Swathi got the satisfaction of seeing the surprise register on Danny's face.

"Come," Swathi commanded as Sanjay climbed onto the bed and eased himself between her thighs with a questioning look. "We have 15 minutes before the audience makes us do things, some of which we may not want to do. We may as well make good use of what little time we have." She paused, sighing as Sanjay's cock sank inside her. The two began fucking urgently, Sanjay's breathing raspy as Swathi urged her pussy to welcome that cock and ground her body to his. "We will make do, my love. Just fuck me now. At least we are in this together. No matter what, Sanjay, I love you. Please don't lose sight of that."

Sanjay's tortured gaze shone with both relief and guilt, hope and a punishing, eternal regret.

"Sweetie, I don't deserve you," he groaned, his cock already moistened in her juices, sliding in and out as Swathi's nipples puckered up, saluting the man above her. "I love you too, baby. Uuuhhh! I'm so sorry, Swathi. I'm so, so sorry. I failed you. I failed our marriage. I should never have-"

Swathi put a fingertip to his lips.

"All we can do is strive on together, my love." Swathi turned her head toward one of the cameras and gave it a defiant look. "Now show our audience what you can do, baby. Fuck me. Pound me hard. Show these freaks how you make love to your woman," Swathi growled, abandoning herself to the moment, wanting to just fling away her cares and focus in the hedonism of being joined with her husband, with the man she loved.

Sanjay's face contorted as he redoubled his efforts. The bed shook as his cock slammed into Swathi's cunt like a juggernaut, filling her to the hilt with each thrust, jostling her slender figure and the mattress beneath as if testifying to the world of his masculine prowess. Soon Swathi's loud moans and her husband's grunts filled the room, his butt muscles clenched up as he stretched her pussy, his cock swimming inside her depths. Meanwhile, she gripped his shoulders as she felt a rising lust coursing through her.

"Yes, baby! Fuck me! Oooohh Sanjay! YES!" Swathi sang, giving her husband encouragement even as she knew what might follow could be a series of sexual humiliations and horrors from a faceless crowd of freaks and deviants.

Danny stood back, rubbing his jaw thoughtfully with a lingering expression of disbelief as he surveyed the naked couple going at it.

As for Tommy, he was monitoring the traffic on the site they'd temporarily set up on the dark web.

"Damn, Boss. Those two seem to really be taking to their punishment."

Danny grunted with a smirk. "So it appears. Keep a close watch on them nonetheless. Swathi is an extraordinary woman, more adaptable and resilient than she appears. How're our numbers so far?"

Tommy grinned. "Off the charts, Boss. We've got thousands of viewers, and they're going up by the second."

The fledgling crime boss did some quick calculations in his head. If each new viewer was paying $1 per minute, and they already had close to 10,000 viewers...

Danny felt a deep thrill of satisfaction. There was something to be said for catering to the freaks and those willing to embrace the darker side of humanity. On the outside, society failed to recognize it, swept it under the rug, or pretended not to notice, but in reality? In reality, humans were far more depraved than most people were willing to admit. People who knew that this was REAL... that this couple was truly captured and truly being forced to do these sex acts, and turned on by that fact, THOSE were the kind of people who would be willing to pay top dollar - and so pay they did.

"Ahhhh! Swathi!"

Sanjay leaned down to kiss his beautiful wife as she fucked him back, slamming her cunt to encase every inch of that silken-steel length of throbbing flesh. She ran his fingers through his hair, their bodies moving in a primal dance as old as humanity.

'Remarkable,' Danny mused. It was remarkable what a woman was willing to sacrifice for a man. Remarkable how quickly love could turn a person into a fool. Danny reflected how both Sanjay and Swathi had each become fools, due to love, in their own way. Sanjay, to give his wife the lifestyle he thought she deserved, had risked getting in bed with the wrong people, with devastating results. Swathi, on the other hand, was now embracing her debasement in order to comfort and support the man she loved despite all his flaws and failures.

Love... it was truly a thing of contradiction. It could provide strength or it could open up a person to fatal weakness, often both at the same time.

"Boss? What now?"

"Stay here until the show is over," Danny replied. "Call me when it's done. I'll have MJ come pick up our two lovebirds then. And remember - almost anything goes. If the crowd wants them branded, nipples pierced, cock and clit pierced, you name it - call up Ivan. He's good at what he does. I've got him on standby outside. He can be here in under a minute. Just keep our lovebirds breathing and no permanent maiming, if possible, that's all I ask."

Swathi had pushed Sanjay aside and switched positions by now, straddling him. Now the Indian woman humped his cock, her cunt lips clinging to his gleaming, juice-coated shaft as her ass bounced with a furious cadence. Swathi's hair cascaded down her back like ebony silk as her slender figure impaled itself again and again on Sanjay's spike, her moans rising.

"Ooohhh, jaanu, your cock feels so good. Yes! OHH!" Swathi cried out, her English sprinkled with Urdu while Sanjay craned his neck to suck on his wife's nipples.

"Nine more minutes until your first orders come in from the crowd," Tommy called out with ominous glee. He turned back to his boss. "What about those other two cunts? Have you decided what to do with them?"

Danny nodded with a glint in his eyes. "Indeed I have. Which reminds me, I have things to attend to. Remember, watch those two closely and don't hesitate to use the cattle prod or the gun if need be."

"You got it, Boss. I'm your man," Tommy nodded. As the door to the master bedroom shut, Danny could hear Swathi's moans and her husband's grunts mingling together, and he wondered how many months or years he would keep them alive as his sex slaves before their bodies wound up in some landfill.

'As long as they keep making money,' he decided, indulging not only the cruelty but also the need for vengeance in his heart, all of it tempered only by ruthless practicality.

End of Part 14. To Be Continued...

AUTHOR NOTE:

This story will only be a few more chapters at most. Based on reader feedback, I've decided to offer 2 different endings, one "happier" and one darker. I will wait until I have both written before posting them together. I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and remember, it's all right to indulge your darker fantasies in a safe space like fictional stories. Self-exploration involves not just the light but the dark, and there's no shame in that. Thank you for reading.

~Kitty