Sweater Homewrecker Ch. 04

Story Info
Fetish revelations.
3k words
4.64
3.8k
3

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

4.

For about fifteen minutes I was wondering what to say to Teresa. And, of course, how to say it with four other people around.

She had washed herself in the bathroom and joined us back on the table. Nobody seemed to notice the big wet spot on her sweater. Her eyes were often seeking mine, wondering herself how to begin to explain what I was doing. But then I realized I really needed to take a leak so I went, hoping to pull myself together. I went through the small lobby and checked behind the desk of the reception for the key. When I turned around, Teresa was standing near the high desk, preventing me from exiting the reception area.

- So - the sweater. Why? -- she asked.

- It's just... a thing.

- So it's not me. It's the sweater?

- It's... Both.

She kept looking at me. Then she lifted her shoulders.

- I can deal with that.

- Teresa...

- Do you want to come upstairs? -- she let her sweater fall down. A lot. Most of her breasts were out and the sleeves almost reached the floor.

- No -- I shook my head.

- Why?

- I'm married, Teresa! I can't!

She seemed disappointed.

- Your wife wasn't into it, huh? The sweaters, I mean.

It's like a bomb went off in my heart.

- Your face says it all. Some chicks are just ignorant.

- Elena's not like this.

- But she left you.

- She didn't! It's just temporary.

- It didn't sound like it. -- She closed to me. -- C'mon! Just a quickie! In your room, if you prefer?

- I said no!

- I'll let you make me wear whatever you want!

I blinked surprised.

- Ohh, you hesitated there! So you do want to fuck me in a sweater?

- It's not... Teresa, c'mon, I need to take a leak!

I tried to walk around her but she reached and grabbed me by the crotch. I nearly fainted from the shock.

- What are you doing? -- I whispered through the slight pain.

But before she could answer, we heard Natalia's voice approaching. But instead of letting me go, Teresa pulled me down to my knees while coming after me. She hid behind the high desk and pulled me by the crotch to join her.

- I'm more into red wine. I don't know why, I know it's unusual! -- said Natalia and laughed in the lobby. -- Where's the damn key?

A hand knocked on the reception in a funny way.

- Oh, there it is! -- Tina's voice was just above us but she couldn't see us. The two of them went into the girls' room and I looked at Teresa.

- Let me go!

She squeezed harder. I nearly came.

- No. You know what? Give me your phone!

I tried reaching for her hand but she squeezed again and I stopped my hands in pain.

- Give it to me!

- Why do you need my phone?

- I just do! -- she squeezed harder and I let out a moan. -- Now!

My trembling hand went into my pocket and let the phone on the floor.

Teresa grabbed it, released me from her grip and went up.

- I'll wait for you upstairs to take it back. If you don't come in five, I'll call Elena and we'll talk about sweaters!

- What?! -- I shouted out a bit too loud. But she was just smiling devilishly while walking away.

Of course, I had no choice but to join Teresa in her room before Natalia and Tina come back.

I went in Teresa's room. She was sitting on her bed playing with a phone. But not my phone. She had removed her leather pants and now only her off-shoulder sweater was covering her intimates. From where I stood, I couldn't see if she had any panties on because her massive thighs were too close.

- Where's my phone, Teresa?

She looked up at me and smiled.

- Close the door! -- I did because I didn't want others to hear what was going on in here.

- Where is it?

- It's close. Don't worry, you'll get it back! But first you'll have to do something for me.

- What is it?

- You know what it is. I want you inside of me.

I rolled my eyes.

- That's not going to happen. I'm not going to cheat on Elena.

- From the sticking boner I see in your pants, I think I'm indulging a fantasy of yours. I don't understand why you don't want me.

- This isn't right. I want to save my marriage.

- You want to save a marriage that doesn't allow your fantasies? Tell me, has ever Elena dressed willingly like this for you? -- she showed her outfit.

I didn't answer. It was clear that she didn't.

Teresa stood up. The off-shoulder collar was really low. She closed to me while I was still standing in the middle of the room. I barely kept my feet from trembling in excitement.

- What you did to my sweater downstairs was probably the sexiest thing anyone has done to me. You're the nicest guy that has ever showed any interest in me. So that's why I'm willing to play by some rules. If you don't want to cheat on your wife, that's ok. I'll respect that as long as you stay here through the night.

- And do what?

She pressed her body to mine the same way like on the dance floor. But this time her sweater had fallen a lot more.

- Have fun! -- she smiled and reached for her black bra-stripes. She undid them and they fell inside the depths of her collar. I couldn't move.

- Teresa, please, give me back my phone and let this go. We can be still be friends!

- Or friends with benefits! -- she suggested. -- I told you -- I'll give your phone back. But after we have some quality playtime.

- What does this even mean?

- You know what they say about fat chicks: we ought to earn our place in bed because it's harder to get there in the first place. So calm down, I'm a resourceful woman. I can deal with your fears.

With these words she closed to me, biting her lips. I stepped back until I felt the wall.

- Do you want to go at my sweater again?

I looked down at the gorgeous thick knit around her plump breasts. I was so aroused that my vision was blurry. Teresa left her sleeves fall down. Along with it the whole sweater drifted downwards dragging the bra with it. I could now almost see her nipples.

- What if I do? -- I asked. I told myself I needed my phone back, no matter what she would want me to do. In there were pictures of me, jerking in Elena's sweaters. It was important to get them back.

She caressed my cheek with her wooly covered hand.

- You can do whatever you want with it, honey!

- Really?

- Of course! But I need you to not cum on it. Can you do this? Can you hold yourself? Because otherwise I won't let you even touch it!

I nodded. I got the rules.

She leaned and pulled my pants down. Then she threw them away somewhere under her bed. Then she pushed her big belly onto me and moaned lightly.

But I still had second thoughts. Being half-naked made me hesitate.

- I... I'm not sure... - I said feeling the soft knit wrap up around my manhood.

- Fucking my sweater isn't cheating, right? So go on, have it! I'm sure Elena didn't give you such chance.

Teresa was right. A dangerous thought crossed my mind while I reached for a handful of knit and started jerking -- do I really have a future with Elena? But then again, in a strange way, I still loved her. It was a rotten and humiliating love. But it was love. And being like that, it could be repaired.

- I can't believe my sweater is making you so horny! -- Teresa said with widened eyes. I looked at her but kept jerking. Then I reached for more knit and her left breast popped out. I couldn't believe its actual size -- it was bigger than a basketball, saggy and quickly falling onto the side of my crotch.

Teresa carefully removed her bra which fell on the floor close to my pants.

I needed more of her sweater. I pulled its back so that there was more knit in front to fuck. Her sleeves were waving around on the side while Teresa was watching me in awe as I was turning her, what seemed to me a quite expensive, sweater into a mess.

Soon her right breast popped out and all the greatness of her flesh was exposed to me. It looked heavenly!

- I bet you fuck Elena's sweaters while she's gone! -- Teresa suddenly said.

This inside was so deadly true that I stopped jerking for a moment.

- Ha! You do, you sneaky bastard! Is it nice?

I just nodded. It wasn't worth lying anymore. She knew. Which made me remember the pictures on my phone. I had to take it back at any cost.

- I bet you dream of her being dressed in it while you do it.

- What if I do?

We were having this odd conversation while I was speeding up the sweater fuck on her belly.

Teresa looked at me from head to toe.

- Hmm... Any chance you took them here?

She had remembered my conversation on the phone with Elena. I was trying to explain that her winter clothes are donated for charity. Teresa must've heard this and was now unraveling my lie.

I was about to say no, but a plan came up in my head. So I said:

- They're on my bed, in my room.

Teresa stepped back and left me hanging in mid-air.

- Do you want me to go get them?

I looked at her -- breasts out and sweater crushed into a precum mess. I smiled.

- Yes.

- And yet you say you don't want to play games with me! OK, I'll go. But if someone catches me, it's going to be obvious what the substance on my sweater is and who did it to me. You ready to risk it?

I thought for a moment. I had to find my phone before she comes back. This was the only thing that made me stay in her room.

- Yes, I'm willing to risk it.

I gave a smile that I hoped wasn't as obviously as false as I felt it.

So Teresa turned around and still in the ridiculous half-naked outfit, she went to the door and peaked in the hallway. Her head looked both ways before she disappeared outside.

I ran around and started looking for my phone. I looked near the bed, in the wardrobe, on the desk and even under the pillows on the bed. The damn thing wasn't there. I was about to go into the bathroom but then Teresa's juggling tits stormed into the room.

- Woo! -- she said, hardly catching her breath. -- So close! Tina almost caught me in her room.

- What were you doing in her room?

- I got this -- and she showed me Tina's chunky gray wool hat. In the other hand, Teresa carried Elena's two sweaters.

My heart raced. She placed the hat on her head and looked at the two sweaters. The first was gray cropped mohair one with very big turtleneck. It was very soft and feminine. But it was way smaller than Teresa's size.

- I won't fit in it -- she said disappointed and left it on the bed. She looked it for a while and to my surprise, she sat on it. -- At least feels good. I wonder what you feel when you jerk into a sweater?

Before I could say something, she tucked the gray turtleneck under the hanging from her belly off-shoulder sweater and began rubbing herself. She let out couple of moans before she stopped. When she pulled out the gray sweater, the mohair on the turtleneck was wet. Very wet.

Teresa looked at me.

- Do you want me to squirt in your wife's sweater?

- No -- I said nervously. -- You'll ruin it! I have to get it back!

She sighed.

- Don't tell me you haven't stained it already!

- Not this one! It's almost impossible to wash.

She made a face and looked at the other sweater. It was a tight yellow turtleneck made from thick wool. Teresa tried to put it on but it was too tight. But she was persistent and managed to slide her head through the collar. She adjusted the tight turtleneck around her neck and tried to push her hand through the sleeve. Her chubby arm went in somehow but its plumpness stretched the knit in an impossible way.

But the other sleeve was an issue. She couldn't push her hand in it and after some struggling she asked me to help. Still stunned by the very fact that someone else was dressing Elena's sweater, I closed and helped Teresa. After about two minutes of pulling and stretching, the yellow sweater was onto her body, smashing every form of flesh underneath.

- Oh, finally! -- she gasped. The she said to herself. -- I don't think I'm going to get out of this soon... Anyway, now I am in your wife's sweater! How do I look?

- Very good, actually!

She stood up and walked around the room.

- I feel a little bit stiff. Its tightness is crushing every muscle in my body.

Then Teresa went to the mirror.

- Don't you want to introduce me to Elena? I mean, dressed like this!

- C'mon, Teresa!

- Why? You can show her what you really want!

- I really want to save my marriage.

- Yet you stay before me, hard as a rock, admiring me wearing her sweater. Don't you want to fuck me in it?

I shook my head.

- It looks better on me, right? -- she giggled. -- Seeing me like this, what do you want to do with me?

I swallowed. The image of Elena's sweater being overstretched by Teresa's giant tits was confusing. I wanted it off. Or...

- Put on your green sweater. The one with the big cowlneck.

- Oh, you're initiating a game! Nice!

- I'm not initiating anything. I just don't want to see you dressed like this.

- OK, I don't mind. I'll put on my sweater as well.

She went to her wardrobe and took out the oversized green cowlneck sweater and put it onto the yellow one. The turtleneck collar underneath was still visible though.

- I can sense that you still want your phone -- she said with a serious face. -- Even though I'm dressed the way you've always wanted, you still want to get away from here?

- I'm sorry, Teresa, but yes -- I want to leave.

She seemed disappointed once again.

- OK. I get it. But you have to understand me as well -- I haven't been fucked in almost two years! And now I have a sexy guy with a boner right in front of me. I did everything I thought that could turn you on, and obviously it did! It's not fair to just walk away!

- What do you want from me?

- I don't know... If you're not going to fuck me, at least lick me!

- What? No! Teresa, I told you I don't want to che...

- ...to cheat, yeah, I get it! -- she nearly shouted.

Then she took a big breath and calmed down.

- You can still lick me. In a way... - she looked down to her still hanging from the belly off-shoulder sweater.

I kind of got what she meant but didn't say anything. She closed to me. I stepped back. She closed more. I felt the desk behind me.

- Please! Just lick the sweater. Just like before -- you won't cheat because it's there to protect you from the sin.

- What sweater? -- I got confused -- there were three onto her. But she pointed me the off-shoulder one on her intimates.

- The one you just fucked.

- No! I'm not licking it!

- Loyal to Elena, huh! I wish she was here to lick me, instead of you! I really wish I could humiliate her for treating you like this.

Teresa stepped back and turned her back to me. She suddenly stopped.

- What if... - she murmured to herself.

- What?

- What if she was here? In a way...

- How come?

Teresa took the gray mohair turtleneck from her bed.

- Dress it!

- I'm not dressing this! -- I stepped forward fearing the sweater's safety. She was holding it tightly and was like desiring to destroy it.

- C'mon! It'll be fun!

- I said no!

- You want your phone back, right? Indulge me this one time and it's yours! I promise!

I looked at her full of doubt.

- I promise! How can we work with each other again if I don't keep my promise! I won't be able to go to work from the shame. Now dress Elena's sweater, feel her scent on it and imagine what it could be if she was here to lick my sweater-clad pussy! The pussy of the woman who actually tried to fulfill your fantasies.

- You're fucking crazy!

- In the end you get your phone back.

Teresa passed me the gray sweater.

And I dressed it.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers