All Comments on 'The Seduction of Anna Ch. 01'

by CK_Ericksson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CarlySandsCarlySandsabout 4 years ago
Great

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hmm ... you describe Adelina as Bohemian, but then she turns out to be from Romania. But Bohemia is a province in the Czech Republic, my family is from there.

CK_ErickssonCK_Erickssonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Bohemian

Bohemian is an English language term to describe someone who is edgy, arty, off-the-beaten track, non-conformist, imbued with a kind of mystery, not necessarily from the geogrphic region known as Bohemia. Altough the artistic term my have its origins somehow related. e.g. Picasso and his cohorts have been described as being part of the "bohemian" scene of Paris.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

I've read only Chapter 1 so far, but now I want to read more. The character Anna--especially--is very nicely done. There's some nice complexity to her and hints of depth. The complexity of her responses to Adelina and the complexity of her relationship with David are interesting too.

The numerous references to an important backstory involving Maja might be just a little heavy handed for my personal tastes. And the "flashback" narrative section involving Maja's advertisement for a roommate doesn't strike me as fitting in all that well to this particular chapter. But here I'm judging this chapter by pretty high literary standards.

Overall, Chapter 1 strikes me as far above average and very engaging. Nice work!

CK_ErickssonCK_Erickssonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment. I originally wrote this as a stand alone story without the Maja subplot and a different ending that had a bizarre twist. I think it was stronger that way, and I would like to lift this chapter out and re-issue it as such. We'll see....Thanks for reading,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCK_Ericksson@CK_Ericksson
Writer living in Sweden. My stories may not be for everyone, but I have found my niche. Not raunchy, a bit on the literary side, but still plenty of sex. I tend to focus on character development. mood, and setting, The main characters in my story are usually Swedes whose...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES