All Comments on 'Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 01'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Well, it might suck to be Daniel, but this story sure doesn't suck! It's only chapter #1 and I'm already starting to feel invested in it with all of the great background. While I'm aware of how difficult it can be when living and caring for someone with special needs, Zayne is better off that Daniel left, from what we know of him so far, he seemed the type of guy who wouldn't make the effort. I'm looking forward to finding out where this goes with Zayne and Brinxton as well as finding out more of Brinxton's past and why he's considered the black sheep. Already added to favorites to make sure I don't miss any of this.

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy5 months ago

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!!!

BlowPopJBlowPopJ5 months ago

Definitely looking forward to reading more!

Cane23Cane235 months ago

Daniel is a weak man. I don't see a happy future for him. Selfish as he is, I can even imagine him jalouse of Zayne and Brinxton but, will see what the author is going to bring us. Zayne is great character. After heavy accident, fighting disability, accepting life changes, betray and losing of dreams...he stays strong and mature. He is not bittered and might be inspiration to many people in same position. He deserves happiness after all these heavy years...hopefully he will get it with Brinxton. I'm already hooked to this story and eagerly wait another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So good! Eagerly waiting for more!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots5 months ago

Great 1st chapter and very consistent with what I have seen of others who have been severely injured- especially younger people who were gifted or well-off but continue to search for a positive life. The loyalty of genuinely closest good friends and committed siblings, along with their reaction to anyone who they perceive as hurtful to the injured one, is also common in my experience, as is the reaction of what are supposed life partners. Actually, their splitting is often because the uninjured one finds it too painful to deal with the pain and effects on the other - something the supportive persons find disloyal or weakness. You have captured so much reality and dynamism, it’s a pleasure to read your work. I, too, will follow you with interest.

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

You do a great job of handling the tougher situations and relationships. So Kudos. I’m assuming that they are identical twins but I’m not sure if you shared that. I love the characters and their devotion to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES