All Comments on 'Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 02'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Excellent chapter! It definitely looks like both Brinxton and Zayne are in this for more than just sex. I think Brinxton was right when he said that Daniel and his sister deserved each other. And at this point in the story, it's probably safe to say that neither of them, but particularly Daniel, has finished interfering with the Zayne and Brinxton's developing relationship. Looking forward to chapter #3.

Cane23Cane235 months ago

It's really nice how both Daniel and Brinxton saw exactly what they needed to see. Daniel saw Zayne on the legs, healing, happy again, in relationship... He is not the broken, pitiful, sad, invalid as Daniel thought of him. So, Daniel is jealous narcissist. And Brinxton saw the vulnerable side of Zayne, his hurting, his pain... He saw him at his best and at his worst and he stayed. There is a really strong connection between them, and I can't wait to see further development of the story.

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy5 months ago

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!!

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

I like Brinxton for Zayne as he’s compassionate and honest. I do wonder if there’s more to why his parents sent him to boarding school. Seems difficult to understand why Daniel who was friends in their group long before he became Zayne’s boyfriend is being so rude still unless he still harbors feelings of love or guilt towards zayne.

You’re right on with how since the opioid crisis that no one wants to address pain with anything that might include the occasional narcotic. There are genuine people who need them in addition to the other meds they have for options to handle their pain. Honestly that ER visit could have been avoided if they had the proper nausea and pain medication options available at 3-4 am. It’s frustrating but that’s an aside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
Note: More of "Weak in the Knees" is coming. I've been waiting for Ch. 02 to be published for almost two weeks, so fingers crossed they get to it soon :/ I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES