All Comments on 'Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 04'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

With each chapter I read the more hooked I become on this story and its characters. Because of that I had the same questioning feeling as Zayne that there was more to Brinxton's history than he's let on. And it also left me with the same feeling of anger toward Daniel after reading about his callous "go take a shower" remark. Looking forward to the Vegas trip and finding out if what happens there really does stay there. ;-)

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Zach made 2 telling comments in this chapter. First when he and Zayne were with their dad in his hospital room and as he overheard Zayne sharing Daniel’s response to Zayne’s nightmares. I’m also hooked on seeing this couple together and I’m wondering when Brinxton’s parents will make a stink about his relationship with Zayne. They seem remarkably quiet so far although Brinxton is spending little time at home recently. Let’s hope Brielle sticks up for him if that comes to pass.

Cane23Cane235 months ago

All this Zayne's health issues are real challenge for Brinxton and he deals it with maturity and bravely. If that is not love than I don't know what the love is! With every new chapter, my dislike of Daniel grows more and more. Even his sister shows some human qualities.

I like this story very much and I hope that Zayne's and Brinxton's insecurities and fear to love and be loved will overcome all obstacles and get their HEA!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Does Brielle's comment in hospital and Zach's after hearing of Zayne's nightmares, insinuate Daniel has already have an affair with Brielle while still with Zayne?!

Dpj49Dpj495 months ago

More excellent writing. It’s becoming addictive.

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Add on: I know it is normal to hate on Daniel. But I’m thinking he’s remorseful to some extent and has shared that with Breille and that’s at least part of what motivates her to share those insights with her brother if I recall. It’s a sign of growth to reflect on your previous thoughts and actions and feel remorse about them and is a normal part of being human. Daniel must have had some valuable character traits to initially be included in their friend group so I’m not ready to give up on him yet.

BidickulousBidickulous5 months ago

Bravo! Keep up the great storytelling. Really looking forward to more, especially if the dickhead Daniel gets some measure of payback for the way he treated Zayne! Would also love something that makes Brinxton’s parents look like the assholes they are for not loving and supporting him through the nightmare that coming out can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES