All Comments on 'Sweet As Candy'

by DreamsToReality

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 year ago

Not really my thing with the rough stuff. I couldn't help but read the hole thing though. Not to far over the top I guess. I hope there will be more to the story.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityabout 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate you staying😊. No promises but I do have a rough outline of where i want the story to go, and it explores other categories/themes. I'm currently working on a slightly more ambitious story so thats gonna take me a minute, but regardless thanks for the read.

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220411 months ago

Nice Story. Takes a lot of patient reading to figure out what's happening, mainly because there are a lot of great words discombobulated by a dearth of proper punctuation. Your story telling has improved a lot since Perfect Sunday, but your writing still lacks attention to being nicely readable. A good writer uses punctuation to identify the language cadence of the story teller as a speaker, or of multiple speakers in dialogue, with pauses, hesitations, sentence endings, etc., with commas, semi-colons, even periods instead of run-on sentences. Editors can enhance a good story with proper punctuation to also make it a well-written one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamsToReality@DreamsToReality
I read significantly more than I write. This is/was an attempt to change that a little bit. Regardless, if you are looking for something to read, I have a prolific favorites list you might just be interested in. Personally I'm very proud of it 😂😁, took me a while to build ...