Sweet as Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was just the beginning, Ginger's legs were tensed as he moaned and released, shooting the fattest load of his life straight into his lover's mouth. Every pulsation of his erupting horsecock made the submerged end of his spunk-spitting prick rub against the tight walls of Collin's virgin throat. The Femboy simply couldn't control his own orgasm that went full swing as his balls churned, releasing all of his pent-up lust as a thick, hot cream straight into the human!

And speaking of the human, after only a few more spurts his belly was already full and getting even fuller. The amount of Equine jizz inside him was already on par with what he'd be able to swallow normally, and Ginger wasn't even halfway done! It was such an insane experience of having his throat directly filled with ball goo that it took him longer still to realize that he was foregoing his original intent! See, Collin always thought that if he ever got the Equine to cum in his mouth, then there was one way he wanted it to happen.

Even though he had already chugged so much of the Femboy's load already, he was still determined. With the meaty horsecock still erupting in his throat, Collin firmly grasped the shaft and began pulling his mouth away from it.

SHCHLCK-K~ "GRK-!"

SSPLRTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

"Haaahh, haaaahh~♥"

Stuffing Ginger's cock in his throat was already hard enough, pulling it out of his throat when it was twitching and firing off so heavily and uncontrollably was stirring up his gag reflex even more. However it was with determination that Collin quickly pulled the meaty prick out of his gullet as it spat more and more cum. He pulled and tugged, gradually extracting the skunk-shotting flare from his gullet as Ginger's moaned loudly and he gagged even louder. Finally he managed to get the flare to pop out of his gullet!

SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~ "GKF-!"

And immediately his mouth was flooded with hot, potent cock sauce! If Collin wasn't already prepared, he may very well have choked as his cheeks inflated to an unbelievable degree, the human however acted fast and swallowed even faster! Creamy horse jizz rushed down his throat in one large gulp, the hot, gooey ball batter had no trouble moving through his throat that couldn't be any more coated in cum than it already was. And it was a good thing too as the moment the cum went down his throat, it was immediately replaced as Ginger's prick erupted in his maw again!

GOKUNGK~

SPPLLUURTT~ GLP~ SSSPPPUURRRT-T~ GLP~

Collin did his absolute best to swallow the Pony boy's spunk as it came, every contraction of Ginger's balls saw his mouth inflate rapidly to where he would have to gulp hard to deflate it again. And he would always feel even more rushing through the shaft tightly grasped in his hand before the last gulp fully went down. It was tough, there was so much of it coming so quickly that he struggled to keep up. Not only was his belly already full and swelling, but cum started leaking out the available holes of his face when he couldn't swallow fast enough.

Like actual snot, it thickly oozed from his nostrils and trickled down his face. At the corners of his mouth tightly latched onto the Equine's prick, thick nut squeezed through the minute gaps and wet his chin. It was hot, sticky and gooey, the taste was incredibly strong, to the point that the taste of chocolate and anything else staining his tastebuds just now was long blown away by the potent, bitter/salty taste of sperm shooting into his mouth in massive wads. If he couldn't smell the stench of semen before, now it was practically burned into his nose just from what was oozing out of his nostrils. It was a stench even more pungent than the Equine's musk that he'd sniffed before.

SSPPPRRRTT~ GLP~ SSSPPPLLUURRTT~ GLP~

"Hhhhaaaaa~♥"

"GNF-!" GLP~ SSSPPLLUURTT~ "GNK!" GLRKGL~

He could swear that the Pony boy was cumming for even longer than normal, he must have been ejaculating for close to a minute now! That was how it seemed to Collin who's belly became swollen to an astounding degree from the absurd quantity of semen he'd swallowed already. However the human didn't remove his mouth for a second, he'd promised himself that he'd swallow a full load from the Equine on this day and that he'd take it right in his mouth all the way to the end. Honestly it was a rather strange goal to have, however Collin stuck to it anyway.

This was for all the times the Equine had to be satisfied with having his cock licked or just the tip sucked, for all the times the human was too embarrassed to ask to drink the jizz from his freshly used condoms. So what if it was a bit weird? The human liked to sniff his lover's scent, he liked having him sit on his face, he like licking the sweat off his balls and the precum off the shaft of his massive horsecock. He loved the taste of his creamy love juice and wanted to drink it straight from his cock whenever possible, like he'd failed to do on that night on the roof.

Collin was determined to love his Equine best friend/lover in his own way, even if it meant sucking down his unreasonably huge loads of jizz, having it shoot straight into his mouth, tasting every bit of the hot, snotty fluid and smelling it's pungent stench before it all poured down his throat and filled his belly until it was massively swollen like it was now.

"Haaah, haaaaahh, haaah~!"

"MNF~" GLP~

And at last he'd finally achieved just that as the Pony boy lay panting on this bed, his bottomless balls finally spent while the flare of his cock remained throbbing in the human's mouth, no longer spitting up any more of the creamy, smelly spunk. Besides the gooey trails running from his nostrils and lips, Collin had managed to down the Pony boy's entire load for the first time. To say that his belly was stuffed would be an understatement, finally he knew what it was like to be an altered with a belly so full of fresh nut that he literally looked pregnant. It was like he'd swallowed a full-sized basketball, except rather than the light, airy feeling of a ball, his belly was instead heavy from all the virile, thick goo that was still as hot as it had been coming out of the Equine's balls. The stench in his dripping nose was mind-numbing, the taste in his mouth was rich and intoxicating. At this moment the human once again felt that all of his efforts had truly been worth it, in fact he would go through it again ten times over just to be where he is now; nursing his best friend's flare in his mouth after having sucked his bloated equine balls dry.

"Haa, haaa, you punk haa, why didn't you tell me sooner? Haa~"

It truly was a gratifying sight to see him left in such a state, it made Collin look forward even more to what kinds of things they could do now that he was altered. The human finally pulled the Equine's flare out of his mouth with a wet squelching sound, leaving a gooey string of cock snot connecting the wet, pulsating flare to his closed lips.

"Happy Valentine's Da-" URP-!

He barely got those words out before stifling a belch. His breath absolutely reeked of Ginger's jizz while the inside of his mouth was heavily coated and painted in gooey, cloudy sperm. The taste was truly overwhelming. Resting in his hand was the Equine's shaft that was somehow still fully engorged and pulsating despite having filled him with such a massive load. This was the first time Collin had ever felt so bloated, and he was thinking that it was a feeling he wouldn't mind getting used to. The sight of his belly blown up with his best friend's sperm was naught but a badge to the horny human. And speaking of horny,

"... over yet."

URP-! "Ughf, what?"

"This isn't over yet."

Collin suddenly felt a vigour rising up from his lover whom should have been spent after his orgasm! An even greater vigour was felt in his cock that throbbed in the human's hand like it wanted to swell even larger! The Equine boy took his hands out of the elastic band and sat up on the bed while clutching it in his grip. There, he faced Collin, making the human feel inadvertently intimidated by his burning gaze!

"You think you can just trick me and get away with it?"

"Now hold on just a min- oof!"

The suddenly aggressive Pony suddenly shoved Collin down on the bed, the force causing his bloated belly to wobble and churn to where it felt like he was about to throw up a whole lot of cum! Thankfully he kept it down, however the fact was that Ginger was still crouching over him like a predator about to tear into him! And in a way, the Femboy really was about to tear into him in a certain sense.

"It's a good thing you're altered now, cuz I've been waiting to do this for a loooonnng time~♪"

"Okay okay, chill, just give me a few minutes to prepare myself-"

"Nope~♥"

Without heading to his lover's pleas, Ginger turned the human over on the bed, causing his belly to sink into the mattress as he ended up with his naked back facing upwards to the aggressively horny Equine! Even Collin wasn't sure if the Femboy was for real or if he was just pretending to be dominant again, however he was certainly a lot more forceful than usual and it was also secretly turning him on to an unbelievable degree! But Ginger wasn't done with him yet, the human soon felt his arms being grasped behind his back.

The Pony boy took the same elastic band that he'd pretended to tie his own hands with and twisted it, two and then three times, making the size of the loop smaller and the compression much greater. He used this to bind the human's hands behind his back, and unlike when his own hands were bound, Collin's were properly secured to where it would be hard to get his hands out on his own! With the human's hands now tied, Ginger then swung his leg over his lower body and plopped his large equine ass right down on his thighs! And that wasn't the only thing that plopped down on him.

PLOP!

"Ah-!"

Collin's body jolted while his ass cheeks clenched as the large mass of burning hot, throbbing cock meat slapped down on his butt! Maybe it was because he couldn't see it behind his back, but Ginger's cock resting on his butt seemed even more engorged and enraged than when it was in his hands a moment ago. He could feel the heat of the shaft running from his butt all the way up to his shoulder blades! Before he had always marvelled at the size of his best friend's dick, however now that his body could actually take it, and now that it was actually lined up with his body the way that it was, only now did he get a true sense of how big the Femboy's cock truly was!

"G-Ginger, how about we call a time out for a bit?"

It may have sounded pathetic for him to say, but the human truly was feeling a bit intimidated by the Equine's cock throbbing against his quivering ass cheeks, even if it turned him on!

"You lost our bet remember? You have to do everything I say until I'm satisfied~♪"

PLOP!

The Femboy said over his back in a voice that made shivers run up the human's spine, or maybe that was the engorged horse cock weighing heavily one his clenched ass! Either way, Ginger was clearly determined to have his way with him now that he knew that the human could finally take his cock all the way. The Femboy had said as much ever since that night on the roof, that he'd always wanted to fuck him in the ass. And fuck him in the ass he was about to do indeed!

SLCK~

"Nf~!"

The feeling of the swollen prick, slick with his own spit and the ample precum leaking from the Equine's flare, sliding lower while held between his butt cheeks made the human's body jolt again. At the same time, his own member was rock hard and his balls were churning from the sensation of the girthy shaft rubbing against him. Ginger pulled his hips all the way back until the length of his swollen shaft slid fully across the slit of Collin's crack. The human's cheeks became smeared in his hot slimy sexual fluids until the flare at last slid of the mounds of his butt. And where said flare landed was right in the divot between Collin's butt and his thighs.

After pulling his hips back all the way ginger then moved them forward. He felt the human tense again however his clenching cheeks couldn't resist he invasion of the Equine's swollen, stiff and well lubricated flare. The bulbous mass of meat spread his cheeks apart with the weight of Ginger's plump hips behind it, the insides of his crack quickly became heavily smeared in fresh precum with a slimy squelching noise. The feeling made the human's body quiver and made him feel nervous like a doctor was wiping his arm in preparation to insert a needle, and this "needle" was certainly going to be a big one!

SHCHK~

"Ngh!"

"Nnn~♥"

The human's voice finally leaked from his clenched teeth as he felt the swollen hot bulb rub against his hole! Instead of trying to enter right away, the Equine left the human in building suspense by simply wiping his flare back and forth between his quivering cheeks. The meaty mass thoroughly marked the region inside his crack, applying enough precum that the slimy clear stuff began dripping down to Collin's balls. All the while he was having his hole teased, the human's arousal was only climbing to new heights. He was supposed to be the manlier one in this relationship, yet at this moment Ginger was taking the lead in such a provocative way that he could control what he was feeling.

Having the Femboy on top of him, taking control and being forceful after tying him up and now grinding the end of his hot, leaking prick in his butt like this fully gave him the impression that he was about to be bred like a bitch. He was about to be taken advantage of by his seemingly harmless, loving and adorable best friend turned lover. Colin couldn't control the fact that he was currently feeling more excited than usual.

"I'd relax if I were you."

Then came the dominating Femboy's voice again, right before the human felt his flare stop near his hole and begin to push! Collin really tried to relax like he was told, however the human had never had anything put up his ass before, certainly not a massive horsecock that was thicker than his fist and almost as long as his whole upper body! His butthole instinctively clenched, however with Ginger driving his lubricated prick forward, there was hardly any resistance Collin's butthole could manage against the large, bulky invader.

SHLCK-CHK~

"Urgh~"

Such was why the human let out a groan as he soon felt his butthole being forced open! The feeling again made his ass clench but his crack was already filled with the Equine's flare that resisted his clenching cheeks like tough hot rubber. His hole that tried to close was only breached more by the bulbous tip of the Pony boy's prick! His hands were tied and his legs could hardly move below the Equine's heavy ass, the human could only bite the sheets below his face as his own ass was forced to open wider and wider!

SHCHLK~

"Ngff~!"

Ginger as well grunted as his dick pressed forward, his rigid shaft gently bending upwards as his flare worked away the resistance of the human's hole. Precum trickled out of Collin's crack as the Equine's flare squirt at his relenting entrance, the fleshy bulbs at the tip squeezed in first, then the face of his thick flare was fully embraced by the human's hole. Finally, Collin's body jerked as the bumpy ridge forced his butthole open wider than ever until finally,

SCH-SQUELCH~

"NGH~!"

"Ahhh~♥"

Both boys groaned out loud as the human's hole was successfully breached, the moment the ridge of Ginger's cock managed to fit inside, it was like the rest of his flare got sucked right in as the human's butt clenched on the shaft behind the flare! The feeling caused more precum to squirt into the human's breached butt while Collin's ass was slightly sore with a feeling of fullness he'd never experienced before!

SQUEEEEELCH-CH~

However, not wanting to lose his momentum, Ginger decided to literally press forward, affording the human no time to bask in the fullness of his butt before it rapidly became more full of pulsating pony meat! Collin bit the sheets harder and moaned out loud, his legs shivering with his ass cheeks trying and failing to clench shut as Ginger's large prick snaked its way into his behind with a lengthy squelching sound. The deeper inside of his lover he went, the more the Femboy was drowning in the newfound sensation. He'd used sex sleeves before and even had Collin jerk him of with said sex sleeve on multiple occasions. However that just simply couldn't compare to the natural embrace of his lover's tight butt.

His hips moved forward unconsciously, the heavy pulsations of his engorged prick stirring up the human's insides and causing his body to jolt as he dug in deeper. Altered were truly magical existences that neither boy could understand, the Equine's cock went in a proper straight line as it squelched through the human, were it not for his belly already being pumped full of jizz, there would be a bulge in the shape of the Equine's cock traveling higher up his body as the Femboy entered.

"Huff, ngh~!"

SHCHWR-FFRRRPP-P-P~

"H-hhhnnng~♥"

Their voices leaked uncontrollably as Ginger entered slowly yet unstoppably. Pounds of engorged pony meat was crammed into Collin's butt that was like a tiny ant hole being invaded by the fresh root of a sapling. The bright hot pink spots on Ginger's cock disappeared as the marron python dug in deeper and deeper with only the lubrication of so much precum aiding it's advance, until finally,

SHCHK~ PLOP

"Nf!"

"Ungh~"

Their breaths escaped them the moment Ginger's crotch hugged the human's butt. The Equine lay his upper body down on the human's back and Collin felt his hot breath brushing the back of his head as he was enveloped in his warm embrace. Inside of him felt way more stuffed than when he'd only had Ginger's cum swelling his belly. In fact, all of the cum that still had yet to be absorbed was soaking the Equine's prick that reached from his forced open butt all the way into his chest. Yet with so much meat packed into his body, he felt not a bit of discomfort aside from the slight soreness of his once virgin butthole. Feeling the Equine's weight on tip of him while his engorged dick squirmed and throbbed in his insides was a feeling he couldn't describe.

SHCHK~ GOKUNGK~

Ginger had really bottomed out inside him, he was literally balls deep with his Equine balls resting between the humas slightly spread legs. Said balls throbbed in conjunction with his cack that felt like it was inside a large warm sleeve squeezing on his meaty member, his nuts that should have been drained of the very same cum soaking his submerged prick were still plump as though engorged with a fresh load designated for the human's behind. Ginger as well couldn't describe the feeling of finally being able to penetrate his lover and penetrate him all the way. His member kept jerking and squelching against his insides while his fiery tail kept raising and lashing down uncontrollably. The Equine hugged his lover ever more snuggly from above and brought his face besides the human's such that his fluffy red hair covered them both.

"S-so, how does it feel to finally have my dick two feet up your ass?"

The Femboy asked in such a crass way as per usual. And as usual, his lover's answer was just as crass.

"Ngh, if I'm being honest, feels pretty gay."

"Hahahahaha~♥"

The Equine giggled while rubbing his furry face against Collin's. Their compatibility was truly unquestionable whether they were the best friends that played games or went to movies together, or the heated lovers that got kinky in the bedroom. For a short while the two remained unmoving, Ginger laying on top of the human and Collin enjoying his warm embrace while his hot cock nestled even more snug inside of him. They basked on the extra connection that they'd always longed for and had finally achieved, the Pony didn't want to ever pull out of the human and the human wanted to always feel him inside of him. It seemed like they would remain this way forever, Ginger's dick throbbing in Collin's butt as they mashed their faces together with the Equine's red tail gently lashing and swaying. However, the two were inevitably too horny to allow things to continue like this.