Sweet as Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're ready for things to get a whole lot gayer."

Ginger whispered in Collin's ear before finally raising himself off of the human.

"W-would it be too much to ask you to be a little gentle?"

"Winner's privilege, bitch~♥"

The Equine giggled and grabbed Collin's bound wrists. He removed the elastic band and set the human's arms free at last, however instead of relinquishing control of Collin's limbs, Ginger instead held the human by his forearms and pulled them towards him!

"I also can't promise to stop after one round."

The Equine tightened his grip on the human's forearm and tensed his hips in preparation. He heard Collin moan as his horsecock jerked in his ass, but that was the barest of movement that was soon to be dwarfed.

"I hope you weren't planning to go back home this evening~!"

SCHLRP-P~

"Urgh~!"

The human moaned out loud while biting the sheets as the Equine clenched his teeth and pulled his hips back! A tight squelching noise saw a good few inches of his thick meat rod squelch out of the human's absurdly tight hole! The feeling of the massive horsecock suddenly jerking through his insides and being pulled out of his slightly sore butt wasn't one that Collin was prepared for, it sent a zapping, tingling sensation up his spine while causing his whole body to tense as he moaned out loud.

SQUELCH~ PLOP!

"Uff!"

"Ngh~♥"

This time they both made a noise as Ginger suddenly rammed forward and sent his cock squelching right back into the human's tight butthole many times faster than he'd entered the first time! A loud squelch and a crisp smacking noise accompanied his pelvis slamming into Collin's ass, meanwhile his heavy balls plopped between the human's quivering legs. Collin let out a huff and a moan as it felt like his breath was being beaten out of him from the colossal cock slamming into his other end. The human didn't even have a chance to recover before Ginger pulled back again.

FRRP~ SCHLCK~ PLOP!

"Gnf!"

Again the Equine Femboy administered a full motion thrust, the fit of his prick so tight in his lover's butt that he was almost dragged back with his hips! Thankfully all the precum that even now continued to squirt from his member made it so that his cock slid right out before being crammed right back inside, the loud squelching followed by a satisfying clapping as they merged together again, soon before separating.

SQUELCH~ PLAP! "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! "Hguf!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLOP!

Ginger had only just begun and already he could no longer stop. The Equine clenched his teeth and his pretty face scrunched in pleasure as his hips began moving like they were on autopilot. The squelching and clapping noised became more audible, more regular and more frequent as he began moving with a rhythm. His grip further tightened on Collin's arms as though refusing to let him go as a few thrusts gradually turned into a sequential thrusting.

Collin had his head buried in the bed while biting the sheets. The feeling of being fucked in the ass was a totally new one to him, and that wasn't taking into consideration the incredible size and shape of his lover's massive mare-mangler! The engorged trunk of hot cock meat reached unfathomable depths inside of his body, it's girth was like it was holding his insides open as though he were a living sex-toy. But he might as well be as his insides became stirred up and used for the pleasure of the Pony boy's member.

But of course, he gained as much pleasure as what he imagined Ginger was experiencing to make him thrust into him uncontrollably. By now the amount of cum inside him had decreased to where the bulge of the Equine's prick moving through him could easily be seen. From his plugged butt go all the way up, his insides were thoroughly stroked by the engorged invader that went in and out like an oversized piston. His gaping butt slid along the shaft from the halfway point down to the very root of the sheath, every vein, wrinkle and bulky bulge was felt in great detail by his butthole that felt especially sensitive when stretched by the hot horse meat.

PLOP! "Hugh!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~PLOP~! "Hugh!"

"Haaah, haaahh~!!"

And just beyond his slightly sore butthole was that magical, mythical button in every male's ass. With a cock so thick, there was no way that the human's prostate wasn't being battered just from the Equine's thrusting movements! An electrifying sensation constantly raced up his spine while a great tingling resonated from Collin's crotch, up his swollen belly and throughout his entire body and into his head. The feeling was turning him stupid in real time as the fresh new pleasure flooded his mind.

Said pleasure only became more intense as Ginger himself became more intense.

FRRRP- PLAP! "Guh!" SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLAP! "Hguf!" SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! "Hugh!"

Now one could say that the Equine was really and truly fucking the human. His measured thrusting had gradually devolved into a full on feral rut as he swung his hips faster and with much more force! The clapping of his crotch against Collin's cheeks now echoed throughout the whole room as the human's ass became more and more battered. The sound of his balls plopping loudly on the human's legs was equally as loud, all of these sounds combined with the Equine's increasingly intense moaning was enough to drown out the sound of his prick rapidly squelching in and out of Collin's butt.

SCHLORP~ FRRP-P- PLAP! "Ungh!" SCHLORP~ FRRPP-P- PLAP! "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~PLOP~! "Ungh!"

The human was like a helpless doll, completely at his Pony lover's mercy with his arms grasped tightly in the hands of the other and pulled behind him. The Equine's grip ensure that his body went nowhere even when the force of his thrusting became enough to make him feel like he would go flying off the end of the bed! The Equine held him there firmly and made sure he had no choice but to take it as her rutted and rammed into him with all the power of a primal horse!

Collin had no choice but to let go of the sheets in his mouth as he moaned out loudly and loosely, not even considering or caring if anybody else was home to hear him or not. In fact, just the sounds of sex as he was pounded from behind was louder than his and Ginger's moaning voices. Hell, even the sound that the bed was making from the heavy activity going down on top of it was probably louder than Collin's voice. Ginger wasn't showing any mercy to the human at all, it was like his request to be gentle had the complete opposite effect as the Femboy became truly lost in the rut!

"Ngh! Ngh! Haaahh~♥"

FRRRP- PLAP! SHCHK~ FRRP- PLAP! "Guh!" SHCHK~ FRRP- PLOP! "Hugh!" SHCHK~ FRRP- PLOP!

Many more minutes passed with Collin being used like a cock sleeve by the horny Equine. The human had truly never seen this side of his lover, then again he himself was having a hard time thinking straight from the vigorous pounding. It felt like the Pony boy's prick was truly mangling his insides, the human's legs jerked repeatedly while his ass cheeks were intensely tingling. A heavy feral musk began fogging the area around them that became like a zone of feral sex. The Equine's pungent musk and all of his pheromones that were carried with it drilled into Collin's airways, making the human's unfocused eyes even more dreamy and misty. His body heated up more and more as his arousal and pleasure resonated with Ginger's.

"NGH~!"

"Ughf!"

PLAP! "Hugh!" -shchk- PLAP! -shchk- PLAP! "Ugh!" -shchk- PLAP! "Ungh!" -shchk- PLAP! -shchk- PLAP~!

Eventually, even this degree of rough fucking wasn't enough for the Pony boy! Collin found himself being pulled up by his arms mid-thrust until he was forced to take a similar kneeling position in front of the Femboy. Like that, Ginger firmly held his arm and pulled them down and back, instead using the brutal pounding forces of his pistoning horse prick the force Collin's body upright! The human's rock hard member swung and slapped about the place as his body was used like a pleasure tool. The bulge of Ginger's cock moved through him incredibly quickly as he looked up at the ceiling and moaned loudly like a whore. Not even a mare would be treated in such a way by a stallion, yet his adorable lover was going to town on his butt in ways that he couldn't fathom before now.

"Gungh! Hng! Ngf!"

PLOP! -shchk- PLAP! -chk- PLOP! "Ugh!" -shchk- PLOP! -shchk- PLAP! "Hugh!" -chk- PLOP~! "Ungh!"

How long had he been getting bred like this? Even Ginger couldn't tell how many hundreds or even thousands of times he'd thrust into the human. There was only feral pleasure dominating the Equine's mind that just kept him going and going and going like a beast, not minding that this was his lover's first time or that his body was but that of a fragile human's mere days ago. They both drowned in endless pleasure, creating a scene that would easily surprise themselves if they were to view it from the outside. Eventually, this pleasure reached a threshold that neither the Equine nor the Human could withstand.

"Hughk! I'm cumming!"

PLOP! "Ugh!" -shchk- PLOP! "Hugh!" -shchk- PLOP! -shchk- PLOP! -shchk- PLOP! "Ungh!" -shchk- PLOP~!

Ginger loudly announced while maintaining the insane and rapid movements of his hips. Collin could hardly even say anything and only moaned, however the human's balls were beginning to churn like crazy, just like his lover's was as the Equine felt the biggest load of his life coming!

"HNGH~!"

POMF~!

SHCHK~ PLAP! "Guh!"

As a final manoeuvre, Ginger grunted out loud, planted his pulsating cock as deep as it would go in Collin's butt as he let go of the human's arms. Before his arms even fell to the side, the human was tightly embrace from behind by the Equine, who then proceeded to fall forwards on top of him! Ginger hugged tightly onto Collin who groaned in his arms below him, the human's body was completely smothered between the mattress and the body of the Equine who's face above soon warped in agonising pleasure!

"NGH~♥"

SSPPLLRRTTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

"Ughf!" SSSPPUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

It wasn't clear which one of them came first, just as Ginger's cock was heard erupting inside of him, long ropes of cloudy white jizz fired from Collin's member that was pressed to the side below him. Jizz wet the ruffled sheets of the Pony boy's as Collin came harder than he ever had. However, it was easily clear which one of their orgasms was more intense!

Ginger hugged the human's body tightly and his tail lashed sporadically as his Equine ass cheeks tensed in glorious release. The Pony boy felt like the cum being squeezed out of his large contracting balls was boiling, the hot load bulged his cum pipe as his whole cock swelled inside Collin before spitting, absolutely gushing with absurd quantities of virile Equine sperm! Collin actually felt it on his sensitive butthole hugging the base of the Equine's prick as cum literally rushed through his distended urethra, his insides warmed up rapidly as they became painted in the Femboy's hot ball batter.

"Haaaah, haaah~♥"

SSPLRTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

GLRKGL~ "Ungh~!"

It was even more absurd than what he'd shot down his throat, Collin even felt the impact of the creamy cock spew splattering against his insides as pulse after pulse saw wads fired like creamy, gooey torpedoes from the jerking flare of Ginger's prick. The Equine was completely clinging to his back, his shaky moaning voice filling the human's ears as the latter gradually regained his rationality. His furry crotch kept rubbing and grinding against the human's stuffed ass as though he was trying to get his erupting cock wedged in even deeper, which was quite simply impossible.

Yet what seemed even more impossible was the unrealistic quantity of pony cream the Femboy was shooting after having already bloated his belly with sperm not long ago!

SSPPLLRRTTT~ GOKUNGK~

SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~ GLRKGL~

Even after the human's intense orgasm that left his dick feeling like it was about to fall off, Ginger simply kept going. His chest heaved against Collin's back as he panted and simply let it out, his body heat against the human's was almost as much as the spunk her was letting loose. Pints of creamy cock sauce turned into gallons as Collin's belly swelled and swelled, it felt like every throb of the Pony boy's cock inside of him was making his belly noticeably grow. His swelling belly slowly dragged along the ruffled sheets of the bed while sinking slightly deeper into the foam as more and more weight was added.

It was truly a crazy amount that left Collin who was the recipient astonished. The human went from being treated like a cock sleeve to now being treated as a condom as his altered body took on the Equine's full load yet again.

GOKUNGK~

"Haaah, haaah, haaah~"

SPLURT~ SSPLRTT~

It took an unreasonably long time for the Horse boy's balls to finally stop contracting. Ginger's legs imposed on top of Collin's was trembling even more than the latter's were. His tail lying limply over his butt, the long red hairs completely covering his taint and puffy donut hole, as well as his balls that finally seemed a bit shrunken compared to before. Still, it was unfathomable how the Equine's oversized nuts could produce such a load that lead the two boys to have to lean sideways just to make space for Collin's massively swollen belly!

"Huff, huuuff~"

"Haahhh~ haah~♥"

GOKUNGK~

Ginger's breath continued to warm up the back of the human's head as he panted, the exertion to lay such a brutal and thorough rutting on Collin's ass had left the Equine genuinely worn and drained. The human himself was panting lightly while his body was overcome with a feeling of fullness that was much greater than any time before. Just the sight of his belly would lead one to believe that he was due for twins in a couple weeks, and this was outside of the fact that Ginger's cock was still firmly wedged up his ass. He could still lightly feel the tremors in his body from the rough pounding he wasn't prepared for. The shape and feel of Ginger's crotch was practically ingrained on his ass cheeks. His slightly sore and sensitive butthole was still wrapped around the base of Ginger's pulsating cock as the Femboy maintained his rooted position inside of him.

He felt the Equine's body slowly relax and his weight on his back became more real. The two's bodies gradually cooled down amidst the lingering thick air of sex, musk and pheromones surrounding them on the moist and messy bed. They maintained this improvised spooning position for a while before either of them were finally clear-headed enough to speak.

"Haaahh, I'm gonna need a minute before I can go another round."

"Dude you really wanna go again? Are you trying to make me pregnant for real?"

Collin had a right to complain when seeing the state that one round had left him in.

"Fufu, I already told you didn't I?"

As he said so, the Equine brought his head over the side of his lovers face before using his hand to turn the latter's head to meet him.

"Don't expect to be going home tonight. Happy Valentine's Day~♥"

Though he complained in jest, the human didn't dislike this lustful side of his lover at all.

"Happy Valen-mmmph~"

The rest of Collin's words were lost in the Pony boy's mouth that overlapped with his. As the Equine's thick tongue filled his maw and the two entered a deep kiss, the two once again looked forward to even more fun on this day, and the many other days within which they planned to spend their lives together.

It was truly a day full of love that made the two best friend's bond stronger than ever.

END.