Sweet as Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmnf~♥"

For about five minutes the Equine moaned as his human lover made out with his balls. He licked them gently, forcefully, he smooched them and even gently sucked on them at times. Collin used his mouth in all kinds of ways that naturally provided pleasure to Ginger. The Equine had to resist the urge to take his hands out of the band and grab the human by the head like he was used to, encouraging him to lick and suck on his orbs some more. Eventually, the stimulation built up to a degree that palpitations in his crotch caused his member to start growing out of the sheath.

The noises made as his horsecock emerged was more noticeable than usual as the sticky chocolate coating his member came out of his sheath as well. Collin's attention was certainly grasped where the human looked up with his mouth still plastered the Ginger's chocolate-free balls. He'd even licked the chocolate out of the fur of his inner thighs and now his eyes were glued to the thing rising up like a beanstalk in front of his face.

Unlike a beanstalk, Ginger's cock was a deep and vivid maroon colour like his balls below the chocolate. And like his balls before, such a colour was stained by the chocolate from inside his sheath now covering the surface of his swelling shaft. It kept growing and bulking up with the sticky noise of chocolate that was being further melted by the sheer heat of his engorging prick. The dark maroon beanstalk covered in hot pink spots climbed higher into the sky into it cast a towering shadow against the dim lights onto the human's face.

While Ginger might be a bit short for an Equine and feminine as hell, his cock showed the might of a true stallion, Collin had certainly come to learn as much on the night they became lovers. It was girthy, meaty and long, thick veins pulsated at the base near the sheath while the rest of his dark shaft was decorated in the aforementioned bright spots. And now his already delicious and succulent looking meat slab was radiating a sweet chocolatey smell.

GOKUNGK~

"Y-you think you could help me clean up this little thing? As you can see, my hands are tied."

GOKUNGK~

The Femboy's wording could only ever be taken as a joke, the thing in front of Collin's face was so big and swollen that he could actually hear it throbbing while the heat radiating off of it could probably make the balls chocolate staining his face melt even faster!

Collin simply stared at the thing for a short while. He'd actually serviced Ginger's large horsecock as many times as he'd licked his musky balls, however if there was a reason why he was even more excited, it was become this time would be decidedly different.

SHLCK~

Of course, he first started with the sheath that was still ripe with musk and accumulated crotch sweat. He completely ignored the large throbbing mass jerking above his face and went around the circumference at the base. He licked chocolate from the connecting are between the Equine's sheath and balls, where the taste and smell was strongest, it was enough to properly overpower the sweetness of the melted chocolate of his tongue. He sucked on this area long after all the chocolate had been cleaned of, and he felt Ginger's recently licked balls massaging the side of his face as the Equine's thighs jerked.

Only when the Pony boy's natural taste grew incredibly faint did he move onto other areas, again thoroughly dragging his tongue over parts that hadn't seen even a drop of chocolate. He didn't want to miss a single spot where held Ginger's taste, he methodically licked the outside of his swollen sheath. Around to where the side of his face rest on Ginger's soft lower belly, he licked and sucked while the Femboy's knees were curling up. He listened to him lightly moaning higher up behind his head and increased his thoroughness even further.

There was more the taste of Ginger's crotch sweat and funk in his mouth that chocolate at this point, but Collin found this taste to be ten times better than the fanciest chocolate. A couple drops of said chocolate dripped onto his upturned cheek that wasn't resting on Ginger's belly, however he paid no attention to it and continued his licking all the way around to the other side.

"Haah, dude, you're supposed to be focus on the chocolate you know, mnf~♥"

CHUP~ "You should've wrapped up your dick and balls and gift it to me instead."

"Mn, that's a gift you can open anytime you want though. Any time of the day, any day of the year."

CHUP~ LCK~

Even his words were sweeter than chocolate as far as Collin was concerned. However the human did eventually concede since his lover had put so much effort into his presentation. It also wasn't nice to leave his cock unattended for so long. At a point there was more than just melted chocolate sauce dripping onto his face. As he looked up at last, Collin came face to shaft with the Pony boy's massive throbbing rod.

GOKUNGK~

The meaty thing was so hot that most of the chocolate that had been coating the upper part of his prick had now trickled down to form a thin layer over the entire lengthy, girthy shaft. It was no secret that Collin wanted to taste Ginger's cock much more than the chocolate covering it, the human therefore wasted no more time and started from the base near the flare that he'd already licked sparklingly clean.

SHLCK~

"Tsuuu~♥"

Ginger made a sound as the human's tongue licked at his shaft that made it seem like he'd been burned, however it was Collin that wanted to make that sound as it felt like the prick before his nose was hot enough to burn his tongue. The human pressed the surface of his tongue to the shaft, digging his tastebuds in deep past the chocolate coating and ran his tongue all the way up the Equine's pulsating member. With a slight sticky noise, chocolate sauce piled up on his ascending tongue while the area trailing behind was returned to its former dark maroon colour, the hot pink spots were especially dazzling with the chocolate licked off.

As the taste of chocolate permeated into the human's mouth, so too did the familiar and addictive taste of his best friend's dick. It was a completely different taste to the funky crotch sweat he'd licked off his sheath and balls, however it was a tantalising taste all the same. Collin sucked the chocolate down like it was inconsequential before pressing his tongue against the base again, driving his tastebuds up the astounding length of Ginger's pulsating prick and leaving another trail like a windshield wiper had made a pass on the maroon shaft.

SCHLRP~

"Hhaaah, pphhmmn~♥"

GOKUNGK~

Now the Equine was really moaning. His cock out of his sheath was easily more sensitive than even his plump balls, having Collin's tongue repeatedly lick up the whole length elicited and even stronger reaction that made the whole thing throb and jerk as if to smack into the human's face. Despite this Collin still licked his length thoroughly and undisturbed. Lick after lick saw more chocolate disappear of the Pony's shaft and into the human's belly. The taste of the chocolate definitely wasn't bad at all, especially with Ginger's dick flavour mixed in. However Collin was already starting to miss the salted chocolate taste that he'd thoroughly enjoyed off the Femboy's musky balls.

Thankfully, he knew of just the thing to act as a substitute, and it was exactly the part he'd been saving for last. He licked and licked at the Equine's throbbing horsecock many times over, the chocolate almost completely disappearing and leaving behind the thick mass of spotted maroon dick. Finally he reached the part that was his second favourite to lick as it was also the Femboy's second most sensitive are.

Right where a slight bulge could be noticed running up his shaft, the bulge resulting from the part where all Ginger's hot cum erupted through. There was no cum yet but there was plenty of the other stuff that had joined the chocolate to drip onto the human's face just now. The last remaining line of chocolate was covered in a clear coating composed of all the hot, slimy precum leaking from the swollen flare. Enough had leaked out so as to cover that entire area of his dick and drip down to where a small puddle was formed on the Equine's parky balls. And all of that from his lover licking his balls and cock so hungrily.

GOKUNGK~

SLCK~ SCHLRP~

"Hhaaah, hhhnnnff~♥"

Ginger moaned again from the feeling of Collin once more returning to his balls. The human's tongue dug into the small puddle atop the smooth sack and immediately the slightly briny taste of the Equine's smelly precum painted his tastebuds. The warm, slimy mess was soaked up by his tongue as he licked into it, he sucked the excess off the Pony's warm and throbbing nuts until there was only as much left as to lick off. And as he licked of the smelly cock spittle, his tongue stayed glued to the Equine's privates and went all the way up, past his sheath and right into the precum-coated chocolate.

Such was how the salted chocolate taste was reintroduce to his tastebuds, this time it was a unique blend of the milk chocolate with the Pony boy's savoury cock spittle. Having his sensitive cum pipe attacked this time, Ginger's fingers clenched and his balls throbbed as he moaned. Instead of simply dragging his tongue up all the way like before, Collin instead took nice heavy licks in repetition while moving his face slowly upwards a short distance each time. His unscrupulous actions inevitably caused more precum to squirt from the Femboy's tip and bath his face each time Ginger's cum pipe tensed against his tongue, however the human naturally saw the smelly shower of cock spittle as a marking he'd earned for his efforts.

So he continued his efforts going all the way up. Slowly and methodically licking the last area of the Equine's shaft clean of both chocolate and the precum as it continued to dribble down the length.

"NF~♥"

SPLAP~ SLCK~ SPLAP~

Ginger's prick would repeatedly jerk and momentarily move away from his face before coming back, however instead of dodging it's return, Collin instead kept his face right where it was and welcomed a light smack from the hot, throbbing meat slab every time, all while continuing to lick like normal.

What a joyous time this was, to be licking his best friend's cock and balls ten different ways on Valentine's day. Collin wouldn't have believed it a year ago if one told him that he and Ginger would be together at this time, doing this while locked away in the Femboy's room. His taste, his scent, everything about the Equine the human couldn't get enough of. He firmly believed that he had the best lover in the world, this wasn't just him being drunk off the Pony boy's scent and pheromones, this was an established fact in his mind. The Equine had even went through the trouble of doing this for him despite his generally reserved nature. And it was coming time for Collin to give him a surprize of his own.

CHUP-SLCK CHUP~ CHUP~

Eventually the human had endured countless cock slaps to the face and licked up all the remaining chocolate on the shaft, and now he was finally here. This was his true favourite part, and the most sensitive area on the Equine, his swollen flare.

GOKUNGK~ CHUP~

The meaty member wanted to freely jerk away, however like on a certain night, Collin firmly hugged the hot, pulsating trunk of cock meat to his chest as he thoroughly licked and sucked the tip of the flare. More precum smeared his tongue as he ran it from the leaking hole, up in between the swollen bulbs, licking off the thickest coating of chocolate that remained. Each swollen peak on the Horse's flare was bigger than the head of a regular dick, Collin wrapped his lips around each and gave them a sucking smooch, half filling his mouth with precum-infused chocolate as he did so. Finally, he traced his tongue around the bumpy ridge of the thick flare, over and over again. He licked off the very last iota of chocolate and continued going, fully filling his mouth with the taste of Ginger's naked cock as more smelly precum smeared his face all over.

"I-I'm about to cum~"

CHUP-SLCK CHUP~

Finally the time had arrived, the time that Collin always waited for and the time that he'd been eagerly anticipating today in particular!

Normally this would be the part where the human would search for an extra-large anthro condom to put on the end of the Equine's cock, it was the only thing that could be used to capture his colossal load without wasting any or making a massive mess. But not today, it was time for the human to finally reveal the surprize he'd painstakingly prepared!

"MNPH~" SLCK~

"Nnn?"

Instead of getting a condom, Collin instead held the Femboy's prick firmly and started shoving his face against his flare. Particularly, he put his open mouth against the swollen bulbs at the tip and began pressing down! Normally the only thing that would result from suck and act would be a slightly sore jaw and a whole lot of wasted cum. However Ginger who was doubtful was forced to open his eyes wide a second later!

SHLCK~ "GNF~!"

"N-no way!"

Yes way, Collin's mouth was actually opening way wider than what he was sure that it could manage! The human's jaws still felt a bit stiff as this was his first time doing this, however he managed to persevere through sheer horny determination, leaving the Pony boy stunned as his mouth opened wider and wider until finally,

"URMGK-!" SQUELCH~ "GRM!"

"GNGF~!"

A loud squelch was followed by a gag from the human and a surprised groan from Ginger as for the first time ever, the Equine felt his flare completely fit inside the human's mouth! Ginger felt the hot, wet inside of the human's mouth, he felt his tongue struggling to move in his mouth filled with prick, he even felt his teeth struggling not to bite his flare. However Ginger wouldn't even complained if his dick were to be bitten a little bit at this moment, the important thing was that his flare was in the mouth of Collin who was only a normal human as far as just yesterday!

"Y-you took the-?"

SQUELCH~ "GRGHM!"

"Hnghk~!"

Rather than tell him, Collin felt it would be better to show him, show him that he indeed had taken the drug, that he'd toiled with odd job after odd job over a long period of time, foregoing all the luxuries he'd usually take part in, for months, just so that he could finally afford the drug that would finally allow him to suck his best friend's cock!

Not just lick it or suck on the tip, but actually SUCK his cock. The human's mouth was already completely full just with the equine's flare. It was by far the farthest he'd ever gotten in getting Ginger's cock in his mouth, however it was far from enough. Collin held firmly to the Pony boy's throbbing horseprick and shoved his face down further. A loud squelching noise was made as the dick meat packing his mouth moved through his tight maw.

"GLGH!" SHCHLK-K~ "KLK!"

The tip was already pressing at the back of his throat since before, now with him trying to take even more inside, the human's gag reflex kicked into high gear as his uvula was squashed. Trying to squeeze such a massive thing into his throat without any outside help was definitely one of the toughest things he'd ever had to do, however seeing Ginger's squirming reactions was all the motivation the human needed to make it possible. No, the drug had already made it possible, now it was just up to him.

Tears formed in his eyes as he choked and gagged, however he neither let go of Ginger's engorged shaft nor did he stop shoving his mouth down. His stretched lips gradually slid lower down the Equine's hot shaft while his throat slowly but surely opened to welcome the oversized flare inside. He choked and retched and gagged some more, his stomach heaved as his throat protested entry of the Horse's flare that was clearly too big, however Collin persisted. Even as tears dripped down his face, he stared at Ginger's face scrunched in the newly felt pleasure and kept going. Slowly but surely his throat opened up, or rather it was forced open by the meaty invader. Finally, when it started feeling like the human was about to lose his lunch,

SQUEEEEELCH~ "GRGHK!"

"Ungf~♥"

"KLGHK!"

The entrance of his throat was successfully claimed by the Femboy's flare! Collin retched loudly and Ginger almost squealed as the human's face suddenly dipped down, the Equine's flare having squelched deeper into his gullet the moment it made it past the entrance of his throat! The Femboy's hooves clacked together as his legs shivered, he felt his large balls tensing and throbbing as spurts of precum were sent up his shaft, through his prick and straight into Collin's stuffed throat where his neck now contained a heavy bulge courtesy the Femboy's submerged dick meat!

Collin for his part was just as amazed, he'd done it, he'd finally done it. His stomach was still heaving, his throat was convulsing as he continuously retched with tears dripping from his eyes, however his throat was definitely stuffed with his best friend, now lover's massive horsecock! Ever since that night on the roof, no, even since before then he'd wanted to do this for the Femboy. He'd always wanted to give him a good dick-sucking rather than simply servicing his member with his mouth like he'd been doing all this time. Now it was finally possible.

GOKUNGK~ SQUELCH~ "KLK!" GOKUNGK~

Through toiling for days on end, even giving up some of his alone time with his lover, he'd saved his shekels endlessly to finally be able to afford the magical drug that was the craze of all human's that were interested in anthros. The outcome couldn't have been more perfect as he finally managed to get it last week, mere days before Valentine's day! The last few days were like agony as the human had struggle to hold himself from revealing it too soon. He'd wanted to take the Equine down his throat the very next day after taking the drug but had successfully held it in. And the payoff was worth it!

"NGH~♥"

GOKUNGK~

Just seeing Ginger groaning in pleasure with his flare wedged a few inches inside his mouth was worth it especially after the surprize the Femboy had prepared. The precum he was squirting into his bulging neck was like a sweet reward even though he couldn't actually taste it right now. And from here it would only get better, he could swallow the Equine's dick all the way, use his whole mouth and throat to pleasure his lover in ways neither of them had properly experienced until now. First he was gonna get more of his cock down his throat, then try bobbing his head on his dick and when he eventually ca-

"Cumming~!!!"

"?!"

Oh right, he did already say that he was about to cum, didn't he-?!

SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

"GRK-!"

Before Collin could finish processing this thought, Ginger's cock momentarily swelled even more in his mouth and throat before spitting up an absolutely massive wad of hot cock sauce right in his stuffed throat! His eyes went wide as the avalanche of gooey nut butter wet his oesophagus before plunging into his stomach, and as soon as it touched down, his neck bulged a second time as the cock in his gullet erupted again!

Collin was wide-eyed with surprise as he was made to swallow Ginger's spurting cum in a way he never experienced before. There was no struggle to hold his lips over his gushing cock hole, no spillage of cum flying everywhere when he failed. Everything that was wrung out of the Pony boy's massive contracting balls travelled directly into his mouth and poured into his belly as pulse after pulse bloated his bulging neck and sent waves of stick ball snot right inside him. By the time the human acknowledged what was happening, there was already five heavy spurts of fresh hot horse sperm swimming in his stomach!

"Hngh~♥"

GOKUNGK~ SPPUURTT~ "UHK~!" SSPPLLRRTTT~