Sweet Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned. "No. I've never put a cock in my mouth."

She gave him a squeeze for teasing her, and he moaned. "You know what I mean!" she insisted.

"Yes! Sorry! Not so tight, please," he pleaded, and she eased her grip. He sighed and shook his head. "I haven't had any girlfriends, aside from Crystal, who've seen me naked."

Candace nodded. "Yes, I spoke with her about that. It seems she really is smaller than normal... down there. I've suggested she speak to her doctor."

Greg watched Candace expectantly, and she suddenly became aware of his gaze. She realized she was becoming mesmerized by touching him. She grinned self-consciously and moved down his body. "You'll have to tell me what feels good and doesn't."

Greg's excitement was ramping up, so he nodded quickly.

"As long as you keep your teeth from catching on it, I imagine everything else will feel incredible," he offered.

Candace's face was right next to his cock, so she stuck her tongue out and dragged it along the underside from the base to the head.

"Oh fuck!" Greg moaned as he gripped the sheets on the bed. He locked eyes with her and nodded. "Yeah, that felt good!"

She smiled and began running her tongue up and down his shaft. She noticed his muscles jumped most energetically when she licked the head. When she kissed the tip, he sucked in a sharp breath, and his eyes went dreamy. That sent a burst of tingles through her body. She was giving him pleasure as he'd just done for her. This was something no one had ever done for him. She was his first.

She remembered what he said about teeth, so she took his cock into her mouth and protected it with her lips and tongue. She began slowly pumping it in and out of her mouth, going a little deeper each time, testing her limits.

Greg moaned in bliss. "Oh fuck, Candace. That feels amazing!"

She couldn't smile with him in her mouth, but he saw it in her eyes. She was enjoying this!

The head bumped into the back of her throat. Without stopping, she adjusted her angle to let him go deeper.

She knew she had all of it when she pressed her face against his stomach. The sensation and the very idea of having all of his cock inside her mouth made her eyes begin to roll back. It was so outrageously sexy that a wave of tingles rushed through her body!

Finally, she needed a breath, so she eased him back out of her throat and mouth until she could kiss the tip once more. She grinned at him as he looked at her in awe.

"Come up here!" he said, his voice deep with need.

She smiled and moved up to cover his body with hers as he took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately. She sighed and ground her mound against his cock, making them both gasp.

Greg pulled back to look into her eyes. "I-I have condoms—"

"I'm on the pill. No need for a condom," she said in a rush as she held his gaze.

He smiled as his hands moved down to squeeze her ass cheeks.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped at the feel of his strong hands on her.

Candace pulled her legs up to kneel over his body, then reached between them to lift his cock to press against her tingling lower lips. An angle adjustment, and she felt herself parting to let his cock slide inside.

"Ooo! Fuck! You feel big!" she moaned.

Greg was experiencing his own personal nirvana and couldn't speak. His hands were still holding her hips as he pulled her down onto his cock. When she came to rest on his hips, he let out a moan and heard her answering one. They opened their eyes and looked at each other with joyful grins. They obviously agreed about how good it felt.

He was also loving how amazing her breasts looked above him. His hands slid up the sides of her torso to cup and caress her tits, drawing a gasp from her.

Candace loved Greg's hands on her body. It was quickly becoming one of her favorite things, next to his kiss... and his cock. She raised her hips, drawing his cock out to the head, then relaxed her legs and let him sink into her depths again.

"Oh, that feels amazing!" Greg sighed.

She lowered her body to kiss him as she lifted her hips once more and dropped more aggressively.

"Fuck!" she gasped into his mouth as intense bursts of bliss rushed through her.

Greg was in heaven but needed to pick up the pace as it felt too good. When she lifted her hips again, he grabbed her ass and drove his hips upward, slapping them together. He managed three more thrusts like this before Candace's hips dropped to press him to the mattress as she shook through the jolts of pleasure.

"Roll over," Greg said, and Candace looked into his eyes before she clued in on his request. She rolled to the side, and Greg went with her until he was on top. They took a moment to enjoy that sensation then Greg's hips took up the task of drawing his cock out, only to slam it back in.

Candace cried out as the pleasure was so much more intense. Her hands went to his ass to help pull him down on each thrust.

"OH! OH! OH! FUCK! GREG! YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME!" She managed to cry out a single word between each slap of their bodies.

Greg desperately tried not to come as he listened to the beauty's voice for clues about how close she was.

"THAT'S IT! OH! OH! SOMETHING'S HAPPENING! OH, FUCK!" Candace suddenly cried out, and Greg gasped in relief as his hips moved faster and faster.

He felt her movements under him suddenly become erratic as her pussy squeezed his cock tighter.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she wailed.

He thrust once more but held himself tight against her as he rocked side to side, firing streams of hot cum into her.

Candace's voice failed her as her arms wrapped around him, holding him tight to her voluptuous body as her release flooded through her body in wave after wave. She loved the sensation of his heat pouring into her. It was so sexy!

But what she realized she loved most was the intense feelings of intimacy. After a lifetime of cold indifference, her intense emotional connection with Greg was more than she had expected and more than she could have hoped for. Her eyes opened to see Greg watching her with a gentle smile.

"I love you, Candace," he said, tenderly kissing her.

His confession caught her by surprise, and she burst into tears as she clung to him, burying her face in his neck.

"Hey, hey, what's this? I wasn't expecting tears," he said softly in her ear. "Did I upset you?"

Her throat was so tight with emotion she could only squeak, but she was desperate to tell him how much she loved him in return.

Greg kissed her cheek and nibbled on her earlobe, sending another cascade of tingles through her body. She gasped, and some of the tightness left her throat.

"Happy tears," she managed, and he pulled his face back to look into her glassy blue eyes.

"I'm glad you're happy, but what brought the tears? That was such a strong outburst," he asked gently.

"I've been lonely for so long," he said in a little girl's voice.

Greg recalled how she'd hidden her intelligence from everyone for so long. He knew she wasn't affecting a disguise now. This little girl had been deprived of love for too long.

"I love you, Greg!"

He felt a warmth bloom in his chest as their bodies continued to come down from their shared bliss.

"I know Kal was mean to you, but couldn't you talk with Missy and Crystal?" he asked carefully. He had no idea what went on in this huge home.

She blinked away her tears. "When they tried, Daddy would punish them for showing any friendliness to me, so I stayed away from them to keep them safe."

Greg's eyes widened as he saw the pain in her eyes. "Oh my god! I hadn't realized just how much of a monster he was!"

He kissed her again, expressing his love and admiration for her bravery and selflessness. He took his time to enjoy her soft, plump lips and the tiny gasps she made as she enjoyed his mouth on hers.

After they pulled back to smile at each other, he gently pulled his softening cock from her body, sending tingles through hers. He rolled to lie beside her as she glanced down in interest. He watched her curiously as he saw the delight in her eyes. "What?" he asked.

She looked into his eyes with excitement in hers. "What Crystal said was true! You're still big, even when you're not hard!"

He recalled Heather's accidental slip, which let him know that Crystal had been loose-lipped about their intimacy. The recollection was no longer accompanied by anger or disappointment. He'd come to terms with the idea that some people overshared private moments with their friends. It might be true that he was the odd one for preferring to keep silent about them.

"That doesn't weird you out?" he asked again.

She shook her head, her eyes twinkling excitedly.

"So, you like big cocks?" Greg said boldly and watched her eyes flare as she grinned and nodded.

There was an odd thump against the bedroom door, and they shared a look before Candace rolled out of the bed and rushed to the door to yank it open.

"Cryst—OH!" Candace gasped as she saw it was Missy struggling on the floor to pull her panties back up her long legs, her face flushed with embarrassment. A dildo was on the floor next to her.

Greg joined Candace at the door, holding his boxers against his body to hide himself.

"Missy, why were you outside my door?" Candace asked softly.

"I'm sorry, Candace. I-I-I'm so ashamed," the woman said as she covered her face with her hands and she began to cry.

Candace glanced at Greg, who gestured that he could leave, but she shook her head. He looked at her questioningly as she knelt beside the older woman.

"You've been lonely too, haven't you," she said gently.

Missy looked at Candace over her fingers, and Greg could see the sadness in her eyes. She nodded.

"Daddy was mean to you, too," Candace continued.

This cracked the woman's emotional stability once more, and tears fell from her eyes. "I-I'm s-so sorry Candace! I-I wanted to be a mother to you, but Byron was always so angry when I tried. The last time... he beat me unconscious." A shudder went through her. She looked into Candace's eyes beseechingly. "Can you forgive me? I'm such a coward, and you've been so strong!"

"There's nothing to forgive. I understood what you faced with him. I didn't want you or Crystal to be hurt because of me. He was the one to blame," Candice said gently as she took the woman's hands in hers. "Daddy's gone now, so you can start over. Meet new people."

Missy's lower lip was trembling as her glassy eyes held Candace's. "No one in this county likes me because of him. Byron married me to have something pretty on his arm, and I'm embarrassed to admit that's all I've ever been. My mama had me in beauty pageants since childhood, and I've spent my whole life relying on my looks. I have no other skills or talents, and I'm afraid I've raised Crystal to think the same way!" She sucked in a few sharp breaths as she pushed back her tears. "I don't know how to start over, and I couldn't afford to because I have no savings. Byron made sure to keep me dependent on him."

Candace sighed and kissed her forehead. "Please know you are always welcome here. You're my family, and I love you."

Missy clung to Candace's hands and pressed her forehead to them as tears tracked down her cheeks.

Candace shared a sad look with Greg. He nodded, then tipped his head toward the item on the floor next to Missy and raised an eyebrow in question. He still wanted to know what she'd been doing outside the door.

She smiled and nodded, then paused momentarily as she looked at Missy. She then locked eyes with Greg and glanced down at the boxers he was still holding before his privates. He looked down as well and then quickly looked at her in concern.

"Missy, why don't I help you back to your bedroom. We can talk in the morning," Candace said.

The woman nodded and struggled to her feet, stepping out of her tangled panties with an embarrassed glance at Greg. Her eyes paused as she stared at his undressed state as if she was burning the image into her memory, and then she bent down to pick up the lingerie.

Then she spotted her toy.

Missy grabbed it and squeaked in embarrassment as she stood quickly.

Candace collected her in her arms and walked her down the hall as Greg remained behind.

When she returned, Candace closed the door behind her and hugged Greg.

When she pulled back, Greg looked at her carefully. "What's going on in that brilliant head of yours?"

She smiled, kissed him, and guided him back to bed, tugging his underwear from his fingers to drop it on the floor. They climbed back onto the bed and stretched out on their sides, facing each other.

"You love me?" Candace asked.

"I do," Greg responded immediately.

She smiled. "I love you, too," she said, tenderly kissing him.

"During our calls over the past months while I was away, we didn't finish our talk about your plans after graduation," she said. "I'm going to run the family business, but what are you going to do? You said you were going to the local college?"

Greg nodded as he admired Candace's blue eyes. "Yes, I was accepted into their Computer Sciences program. I'm going for a degree in Data Security."

"Are you going to work for your dad?" she asked.

"No, there's far too much travel involved in his job. I wouldn't want to be away from home that much. It's too hard on Mom," Greg admitted.

She smiled and nodded. "You'll want to stay at home while you attend college, as company for your mother?"

He watched her carefully. "That was my intent... is something wrong?"

"No! I love your mother, and I want her to be happy. I never imagined what it must be like for her with her husband traveling for work," Candace admitted.

Greg saw her brilliant mind working, but he wasn't sure what she was trying to solve.

Her eyes returned to his, and she smiled self-consciously. "There is an abundance of loneliness and only one Greg."

His eyebrows rose in surprise.

"While you were going to college, I was going to ask you to move in with me, but I understand now that wouldn't be fair to your mother," she said with a sad smile. She touched his lips to prevent him from answering as she wasn't finished. "I'd like you to consider an alternate idea. When your father is home from his business trips, you spend your nights here."

Greg considered that and immediately nodded. "I could do that. When I graduate, I wasn't planning to stay at home forever. I have to move out eventually. Dad will have to make arrangements to stay home longer as he can't keep doing this."

Candace smiled happily and kissed him again. They rested back, and Greg gasped slightly as Candace's hand gently wrapped around his cock.

"It feels good in its relaxed state, too!" she giggled.

"It's not going to stay in that state for long," he said with a raised eyebrow.

She glanced down. "There's something else I'd like you to consider." Her eyes met his, and he saw she was nervous.

"I'm not the only one who lives here who's lonely."

Greg heard her words, but his mind wasn't letting him grasp their meaning. He blinked in confusion.

"But... I-I broke up with Crystal," he insisted.

Candace shook her head. "Crystal will attend college and fit in with her peers. She's young, resilient, and will be fine. I'm talking about Missy. She has nobody but us and no prospects for making a life for herself."

Greg pulled back to stare at Candace. "But I'm your boyfriend! Don't you want that?" he exclaimed.

"I do! I want that more than anything! I'm so grateful you opened your heart to me, and I'm so happy I can open mine to you!" she rushed to confirm.

"But you want me to be with Missy?" he argued in confusion.

Candace touched his chest with her palm. "I want to continue loving you and learning all about you. Everything I've seen so far tells me you are an amazing man, full of love and unafraid to express it. Your parent's love for each other is perfectly reflected in you. I want desperately to have your love in my life. I want to explore that in many ways with you! Through intimacy and sex, as well as simply spending time together."

Greg smiled in relief as these were things he wanted as well.

Candace took a deep breath as she held his eyes. "None of that would be threatened by an expression of compassion and intimacy with someone I also care about. I'm not asking you to be Missy's boyfriend. You're mine. But Missy is missing intimate contact in her life. Crystal let it slip that Missy has many of those toys. She can get a physical release, but the toys won't give her intimacy."

Greg held Candace's eyes with his and saw love there. He knew she was serious.

But she was a Tafferty woman, and he'd been used by one once before. "I'm uncomfortable with the idea of being used this way."

"I promise you, I am not using you as Crystal did. I wouldn't dream of jeopardizing our relationship now that I've finally found love. If you don't feel you can do this, I fully understand and accept that as your final answer. But I also believe that your heart has an incredible capacity. I'm so thankful that you've allowed me in. I promise never to betray your trust," Candace said softly.

He watched her and could see she believed in what she was saying. He also saw her love.

He felt an odd pressure build in his mind and suddenly realized he needed her. He moved over her and kissed her deeply as he pressed his body against hers.

They made love once more, but this time, there was a fierceness to their movements as if they were laying claim to each other. Greg was tireless and driven, yet Candace clung to him and accepted the almost punishing strokes.

She came first and cried out her joy. Greg's release was right behind hers, and he held her eyes as he came hard. He could see her acceptance and need as he filled her with his heat.

They kissed again, but now it was tender and soft.

Greg moved to her side, and she moved to cuddle against him.

This was what Greg dreamed of finding. Someone who loved him as much as his mom loved his dad. Candace was right. He was trying to emulate his parents as he'd always admired how much they loved each other. His new relationship wasn't the same as theirs but that didn't mean it was less, just different.

He still wasn't sure if introducing another person into their relationship was a good idea, but he was more confident in Candace's love for him.

That made him feel like anything was possible.

"We'll talk to Missy in the morning," he said to Candace softly.

She lifted her head to look at him. He saw her love for him almost glowing in her eyes. She kissed him tenderly, then cuddled in closer to him.

Candace felt a warmth flushing her body as she realized how much Greg truly loved her. She knew he wasn't someone who just said the words. For him, love was a tangible and integral part of his being. He'd opened this part of himself to her, and he'd just proven he was willing to risk heartache for her. There was no greater sign of trust.

His love and trust pushed back the loneliness she'd felt most of her life.

There was no better feeling.

Epilog

Greg loved to run. Every day for the past four weeks, he ran home from his part-time summer job at the home renovation store. He got the job to earn money to cover some of the costs he'd incur during his college semesters. While his girlfriend was quite well off, he preferred to pay his own way.

Said girlfriend was currently riding her pink bicycle next to him, white streamers flying happily from her handlebars. On nights like tonight, she would meet him at the store and accompany him on the trip home.

Greg's dad was back in town this week, so Greg would be spending his nights with Candace. They entered her neighborhood, following the gently curving road until they passed the Gordon's estate. A new glass enclosure was in place over their pool, and a new row of armor stone blocks protected the structure against runaway cars. Candace waved to Belinda Gordon, who returned the greeting with a smile.

1...67891011