Sweet Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her own prom had been a disaster for her, but Candace thoroughly enjoyed Greg's. They danced and hung out with Greg's friends, and the night was filled with laughter and anticipation.

As the party wound down, Candace and Greg told his friends the party would continue at Candace's place if anyone was interested.

Tim and Heather were in, as were Valerie and Pete. The others had plans.

Greg, Candace, and Crystal returned to the limo, and the others followed in their cars. They parked before the mansion, and Candace brought them all inside.

Tim looked up at all the portraits of the former Tafferty patriarchs with wide eyes. "Well, that isn't intimidating at all!"

Crystal chuckled. "Yes, Momma's going to donate them to the local museum."

Pete noted an absence. "No painting of your father."

Crystal shook her head. "Thankfully."

Missy appeared in the doorway with a smile. "I heard my name, so I thought I'd say good night before heading up," she said as she walked toward the foot of the long curving staircase to the second floor.

"Good evening, Mrs. Tafferty. We'll try not to make too much noise," Tim said with a polite smile.

"Oh, please. Call me Missy. Don't worry about the noise. This big mausoleum needs a little noise to remind it what it's like to be alive!" she said, then waved a hand at their concerned looks. "I'm sorry! Don't mind me. Congratulations and enjoy yourselves!" She forced a smile onto her lips and headed upstairs.

Candace watched her go with a sad expression, and Greg squeezed her hand. This drew her attention back to him, and she hugged his arm.

Crystal noted that some of the group seemed to be fascinated by the décor of the mansion, so she decided to give them a tour. Greg and Candace followed along at the back of the group.

The lounge, or the trophy room as it was known, contained dozens of pictures of the family's happy moments so they could remember the good times. There was a football in a glass case that Tim noticed right away.

Crystal noted his attention and smiled. "That's the winning ball from Kal's championship game."

Eyes turned to Candace as the story of how Kal tried to kill her had leaked out, and everyone knew there was no love lost between them.

Candace smiled sadly and approached the case. She lifted the glass box cover and picked up the ball. It was partially deflated.

She looked over at Tim. "This represents the peak of my brother's life. When he had the most potential for making something of himself. He was already on his way to having a drinking problem, but it hadn't defined his life yet. He was also nowhere near as smart as you," she said with a small grin as she tossed the ball to him.

Tim caught it and smiled back at Candace. Then he frowned as he realized how deflated it was.

"Poor thing needs air," he said.

Candace smiled in return. "There's a ball pump in the garage, hanging on the back wall."

Pete grinned and rushed off as Candace pointed him to the last door in the hallway.

They looked at the photos on display as Crystal read the captions.

Many were shots of the opening of new mines.

Crystal smiled as she pointed to an ol' timey black and white photo of some men standing before a mine entrance. "This one was the first mine the Tafferty family ever opened, which started the empire it became today. It closed decades ago, but I remember visiting the museum before it closed, too."

"Who's running the company now that your dad is... on the run?" Valerie asked awkwardly.

Crystal looked over at Candace, who smiled self-consciously. "The board of directors manages the corporation, and the administrative officers run the day-to-day operations, but I'm now the majority shareholder. It should have been Missy, but their prenup was brutal and iron-clad. We couldn't find a way around it. Daddy lost his right to the shares due to his embezzling. The shareholder's agreement protected against any criminal activity that threatened the business. Ownership of the shares passes to his next of kin, which would have been Kal but came to me as next in line."

"You're also CEO!" Crystal asserted with a proud smile as she held her sister's eye. "She's too modest to admit the board voted for her to take over Daddy's role in the company after she demanded they change the operating procedures to limit the CEO's rights to protect against this ever happening again."

Greg looked at Candace in surprise. She smiled at him timidly and bit her lip.

"That's amazing!" he gushed. "Is this something you wanted to do?"

Her smile widened, and she nodded. "There is a lot of good we can do for the community that the company used to do but stopped after my mother died. Daddy lost interest in helping others after that."

Pete returned with the pump and helped Tim inflate the game ball until it had returned to its former glory.

They continued the tour and ended up on the deck behind the building. Beyond was the pool, the garden, and an expansive lawn.

"That's a lot of lawn to mow," Tim said.

"Yeah, it's almost big enough for a football field," Pete exclaimed, then rushed off into the darkness.

Tim shared an amused look with Greg, then shook his head.

They heard a gunshot, and seconds later, Byron surprised them when he stepped out of the shadows of the pool house and approached them quickly. He held a gun on them as he got closer.

He didn't look good.

His hair and beard had grown during his time on the run. His clothes were also disgustingly soiled, and even from a distance, he smelled foul.

His eyes held an almost manic look of rage as he faced Candace.

"I knew it would be just a matter of time before you'd show up, cunt!" he said with a grin as his fingers flexed on his gun.

"You've been living in the pool house?" Greg asked. He was scrambling to think of a way to talk Byron out of shooting Candace.

"What? NO! I got word she showed up at Everling's Banquet Hall, so I came here to settle things up," Byron snapped but ended with a vicious grin.

"I'm amazed you still have people in town spying for you, considering you almost robbed everyone!" Greg asserted as he eased himself between Byron and Candace, which made the old man start to growl.

Tim pulled his arm back and launched the football directly at Byron's head. It struck his temple with an almost musical "Doink!"

Byron staggered as his head jolted severely to the right, stunning him.

Unfortunately, he stayed on his feet and didn't drop his gun.

After deflecting off the side of Byron's head, the football flew toward Greg, who reacted automatically, snatching it from the air and pulling it to his chest.

Seeing the old man's bleary glare begin to turn toward Tim, Greg moved away from Candace and Crystal, drawing Byron's attention back to him.

Over the dazed man's shoulder, he could see Pete miraculously appearing from the darkness, running full speed to tackle him. Greg knew he had to keep Byron's focus until Pete could reach him.

"HA!" Greg barked loudly. "I catch everything the quarterback throws, even when it bounces off a crusty old piece of shit!" he crowed as he tossed the ball up and down on his palm.

Giving his head a shake to clear his double vision, Byron snarled and swung his gun in Greg's direction just as Pete slammed into his back.

The gun went off with a boom, and the football exploded.

Pete crushed Byron to the ground, and the older man cracked his forehead against the stone patio.

Tim rushed forward and stomped on Byron's wrist, making the gun finally roll free from his fingers. He checked on the fallen man but saw he was unconscious. He pushed the gun further away with his foot and saw Greg was still on his feet, so he looked at Pete.

"Fuck, doing that is a lot less painful when I'm wearing pads," Pete moaned. His shoulder was covered in blood, and there was a small nick on his ear from where Byron shot him. Valerie rushed to his side to check on him.

Heather was on the phone calling the police.

Quickly moving to Greg, he saw his friend examining a tear in the left sleeve of his jacket with wide eyes. Greg took it off, and his dress shirt had a little bloody tear on it where the bullet nicked his skin. Candace helped Greg remove his shirt; the graze was just an inch long and surface level.

Greg looked at Tim with a shaky smile. "Tis but a flesh wound."

Sirens raced up to the front of the mansion, and Missy followed the State Troopers through the house to the back patio door, where they took control of the scene. The Sherrif's entire team had been investigated and eventually fired, so the town relied on a squad of troopers in the interim.

"I heard a gunshot!" Missy exclaimed as she stared in shock at Byron on the ground. She squeaked in dismay as she saw Greg's injury and rushed over to him. Her eyes were wide with surprise as her eyes roamed his naked torso.

Candace smiled at her embarrassed glance and the guilt on her face for ogling Candace's boyfriend.

Medics arrived and did a quick examination of the injured. Byron's wrist was broken, and he was still unconscious from striking his head. They quickly wrapped Greg's arm, told Pete to follow them to the hospital, then left with Byron strapped to a stretcher and with a trooper escort.

"Good show! You really rattled his marbles with that throw," Greg said to Tim with a raised eyebrow, falling into the speech patterns they used on the game field.

The tall blonde grinned, then nodded gently. "Yes. It was a good throw. Your catch was most excellent as well."

Greg tipped his head to his friend. "Thank you."

They turned their heads to Pete, who, between winces due to his ear, was wearing a wide, happy grin at being included in their game banter ritual. "Lovely tackle, Pete," Tim said calmly. "Quite so," Greg added.

Pete chuckled, then quickly got control as he nodded. "Thank you, kind sirs," he replied, mimicking their gentlemanly words.

The ladies were looking at them with confused and stunned expressions.

Tim reached out a hand to Heather, and she quickly joined him. "I think we'll head home now that the excitement is over. It was a wonderful evening!"

Greg nodded with a smile as he reached out for Candace's hand. She moved to his side then he looked at his friends. "So good of you to join us!"

Valerie picked up the game rules and nodded to Pete as he smiled at his friends. "It was a night to remember," he said.

Everyone burst into laughter as the tension finally broke.

Grinning, they walked back inside and returned to the front door.

After hugs and handshakes, Greg's friends headed home, though Pete and Val would go to the hospital first.

"Can you tell us what that was about at the end?" Candace asked.

Greg smiled and nodded. "It's something Tim and I came up with when playing football. If the game became too brutal and vicious, we'd revert to speaking like gentlemen after each play to bring our minds back to civil behavior. It relieved the stress and helped put things in perspective. It also calmed our minds and let us think strategically."

He gestured with a thumb, pointing toward the backyard. "That was brutal and violent. It seemed the perfect time to use it."

Candace threw her arms around Greg and kissed him soundly. When she pulled back, he smiled at her, his head spinning.

"You saved my life tonight!" Candace insisted.

Greg shook his head gently. "It was a group effort. Tim knocked him silly, and it was Pete who put him down. I just distracted him."

Candace took his face between her hands. "You put yourself between Daddy and us when he was going to shoot us. Then you drew his attention away from us, making yourself the target."

Greg smiled. "When you put it that way, it sounds terrifying!"

He suddenly found himself wrapped up in the arms of three women, Candace, Crystal, and Missy, who looked overwhelmed.

When they pulled back, Greg was the one feeling overwhelmed.

"I'll bid you good night. Greg, thank you again for protecting my family," Missy said.

He bowed to her slightly. "It was my honor."

She gave him a distracted smile as her eyes dipped to look at his bare chest once more then she climbed the stairs.

Crystal moved to stand before Greg. "Thank you for accepting my apology. I was really selfish and abused your good nature. I'm sorry my anxieties made me such a headcase. I wish I'd been a better girlfriend for you."

"You're forgiven. I'm glad to see you taking responsibility for your actions," he said with a smile.

She nodded with a sad smile. "Good night!" she said as she headed upstairs.

Then, it was just Candace and Greg. She reached out and took his hands in hers. "I've been dreaming of this night for so long!" she said with a trembling voice.

Greg was equally nervous. "Are you sure it's okay for us to be together upstairs? Won't they hear us?"

Candace grinned excitedly. "Are we going to be noisy?"

He smiled in return. "I hope so."

She headed up the stairs, pulling Greg behind her.

When they reached her door, she glanced back at him nervously and led him inside.

He took a few steps into the room as she closed the door. A desk lamp threw a soft, warm light over the space, but it was bright enough to see the large room was well furnished, feminine, and had a large canopy bed.

Greg admired the décor and saw it was just a little untidy as a skirt was on the floor. He wouldn't judge her for that! He turned to face her and smiled. "It's you. So lovely!" he sighed happily.

Candace flowed into his arms, and their lips met for a deep and passionate kiss, leaving them both gasping when she finally pulled back. She guided him gently toward the bed, and his foot tangled with the skirt.

He glanced down and saw a stain on the carpet.

She looked down as well and made a squeak of dismay as she looked back into his eyes nervously.

"What is it?" he asked.

"No one cleaned the carpet after Kal attacked me, so it stained. I-I broke his nose, and he fell there," she said timidly.

Greg touched her chin to make her look into his eyes. "I'm sorry you had to deal with his shitty behavior, but I'm glad you got away from him. He defined his own ending. I'm so grateful you came to us," he said sincerely.

Candace pulled Greg to the bed, dropped onto the plush surface in each other's arms, and rolled to the center.

Greg ended up on top and smiled down at the beauty smiling up at him. Unlike her smaller sister, she felt more substantial under him, which felt really good! He glanced between them at her larger breasts and grinned at her.

"Boobs!" he teased.

She burst into giggles as she saw the delight in his eyes. She knew Crystal was much smaller up top and could see he appreciated her abundance.

"I think we're wearing too many clothes!" he added, and her eyes widened with excitement as she nodded with a grin.

He quickly moved down her body, pausing only momentarily to kiss the tops of her breasts. This made Candace gasp and give him a hungry look when he was finally kneeling on the bed at her feet.

Greg's chest was already bare, so his hands went to his belt to undo his pants.

Candace got her hands under her to unzip her dress and pulled it from her shoulders. She tugged it down her body and wiggled it past the flare of her hips until she was able to remove it completely.

She paused when she saw Greg wasn't moving. His eyes were drinking in the sexy lingerie, the subtle ripple of her stomach muscles, and the generous curves of her breasts and hips.

His pants and underwear were down to his knees, and she finally got her first glimpse of his cock in the flesh. It was standing to attention, and she froze as it was more than she expected.

Greg broke his paralysis first as he passed his clothes under one knee, then the other to pull them clear and drop them on the floor. He was completely naked, and Candace needed a moment to admire his hard and lean muscular body.

"You still have two items to remove," Greg said quietly. Her eyes rose to see his hungry smile. "You look incredible!" he added.

Her joyful smile warmed his heart as she reached back and popped the clasp on her bra. She held the cups in place as she slid the straps down her arms. When she was ready for the reveal, she slid the cups down until her stiff, pink nipples came into view. Greg released a quiet, involuntary moan as he saw her breasts.

"So beautiful," he sighed.

Her face was hot, but she couldn't stop smiling. Her panties were next, and she watched Greg closely as she slid them down. When she stretched out on the mattress once more, he got his first clear look.

"Pink!" he exclaimed in surprise.

Candace giggled happily at his delighted expression. She'd trimmed her pubic hair into a small heart and dyed the blonde hair pink.

He grinned at her as he suddenly dropped his body to the bed, bringing his face close to her decorative trimming.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she gasped aloud as he pressed his lips to the heart sensually.

Tingles exploded from the area, and Candace's head fell back as she momentarily lost control of her muscles.

"I love your pretty heart," Greg purred as he kissed it again, then moved to kiss the skin around it.

Candace couldn't catch her breath as the sensations flooded through her mind. Crystal's praise for Greg's talented tongue suddenly surfaced.

Then, she could no longer form coherent thoughts. Sensation was all.

Greg tenderly kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs, alternating sides as he moved ever closer to her exposed lower lips. His first stroke across her labia made her hips lift from the bed, and she cried out in bliss. He stroked his fingers across the slick skin as his tongue explored, teased, and worshipped her.

Candace was lost in her pleasure as her thighs trembled, and her fingers were tangled in Greg's hair.

When he slid a finger inside, her hips rose again, and he thrashed her lips with his tongue, sending bursts of tingles through her.

"Oh, Greg! Oh my god, Greg!" she wailed as her pleasure began to surge higher and higher.

A second finger joined the first, and they began to stroke the roof of her inner channel.

"FFFFFUUUUUUHHHHHH!" Candace screamed as his mouth settled over her stiff clit, and his tongue danced with it into bliss. These sensations were amplified by the caressing of her inner surface until the pleasure spiked and exploded through her mind and body.

Greg eased off as Candace arched her body, and tremors rocked her muscles. She was mumbling in her bliss and thrashing her head side to side as the pleasure coursed through her body.

He pulled his fingers from inside her, sucking them clean before moving his kisses to her trembling stomach.

Greg held her tenderly as he let her return from the clouds. He smiled when she eventually opened her eyes and looked at him in wonder.

"That was... incredible!" she sighed as another tremor rushed through her muscles.

"I enjoyed it too. Your little heart is very cute!" he teased.

She grinned. "I'll make it any shape you like or even shave it off completely if you'd prefer."

Greg chuckled wickedly. "Good to know."

"Come here," she said with a sexy smile.

He moved to lie beside her, and she kissed him as she wrapped her fingers around his cock. He gasped, and she smiled.

"It's so hot and hard, but the skin is so soft!" she sighed.

Greg's expression showed some caution. "You don't think it's too big, do you? You're not weirded out by it?"

Candace knew he was recalling her sister's behavior and how she'd hurt him.

"This is the only cock I've ever seen in person. I think it's fascinating!" she said with a grin. "I want to do things with it."

He snorted softly in amusement at her excited expression. "Oh? What kind of things?"

"I... I want to put it in my mouth," she said as she ran her fingers up and down his shaft. She could feel his pulse through her touch. Her eyes looked into his. "Have you ever done that?"