Sweet Charity

Story Info
I'm taken by the hot redhead star of my college's musical.
3.1k words
4.29
19k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

I 'm sure how to do this. This is my first story submission after years of lurking and now being a volunteer editor. I hope I'm doing it properly.

Everyone seems to do disclaimers. Here are mine. Fiction, all over 18 and a lot of different types of sexual activity. Running the gamut here including non-com. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

I was laying on my back high as a fucking kite on the carpet of the living room I was renting with two other guys during our senior year of college. We were dudes in the theater department: set design, lighting , and stage crew and it was the wild and large wrap party for that year's big musical production "Sweet Charity."

"Sweet Charity" was a Bob Fosse directed musical that had to have a hot, feisty, oversexed redhead as Charity. The great Gwen Verdon was Charity, the hooker with a heart of gold, on Broadway. Our college was lucky, we had that hot, feisty oversexed redhead in our department, Brenda. She was the perfect Charity. Fierce, red haired, proud C-cup tits, an ass that wouldn't quit -- especially when she danced -- and the personality to match. Do you know the term, "Hot as a pistol?" That was Brenda. Sex on wheels with charisma and actual talent to spare. That's why the department heads decided to do the show. We had a Charity.

I had been lucky enough to walk passed a dressing room with an open door during rehearsals while Brenda was changing. OMG. Perky breasts with classic pale redhead areolas and small nipples that were much longer than most and stood out, with freckles in between and a fiery crotch of red hair clipped short into the shape of a heart. Yes, her pubes were in the shape of a red heart. I walked down the hall with an instant hardon hoping no one else would notice. The load I shot that night thinking of those tits, freckles, and heart shaped pussy shot over my head, onto the headboard and splattered on my face and chin. So fucking hot!

Brenda was not only talented, sexy and the star of this year's musical, she was the girlfriend of the huge, scary-strong, football coach of our college, Hunter. The to-die-for redhead was Hunter's girl. Let me correct that, they lived together, and Hunter let all of the horny guys around her know it.

Anyway, I'm stoned on my back, eyes closed enjoying the music blasting over the stereo when suddenly I feel two sets of thighs wrap over mine. Right and left. Women's thighs. One slender, dancer's thighs rubbing seductively,. The other womanly with a milkiness rubbing high up towards my crotch. Then hands on my stomach going underneath my shirt and up to my chest. Also two. Then two hot, wet tongues licking around and going into my ears. It's not difficult to imagine how arousing this was out-of-the-blue.

"What are you doing?" I said in my suddenly excited state.

We are seducing you. Said the sultry voice in my right ear.

One of the hands moved from my chest down to my jeans and my rapidly growing cock.

I was laying on the living room floor in front of 80+ people getting groped by two women and I simply didn't give a shit if the others were watching. I had never had anything like this happen to me and I was as turned on as I had ever been.

The voice to my right moved over from my ear and kissed me. Open mouth and deep. Snaking her tongue into my mouth and onto mine in the sexiest kiss of my life. I melted, raised my arms to envelope her back and started to a makeout with my fantasy sent from out of the blue.

As we got more into it, the other thigh, hand, and tongue left. That is when I opened my eyes and realized the hot mouth and probing hands belonged to Brenda. Yes, that Brenda. The hottest, redheaded girl in the entire department, the star of the show, Charity herself, and Hunter's girl.

I looked left and realized that the other tongue belonged to Brenda's best friend, Paula. Pretty, serious bod, with short blonde hair, rather large breasts, but much thicker than Brenda. Hot, but not my type. But that didn't matter because she immediately rolled into Paul -- the lighting designer of the show and they started getting into it. It only took a minute for Paula to pull his impressively large cock out of his 501s and start to massage it in the living room next to us as they madeout.

I rolled Brenda over, leaned up, and look at her. Her fiery head of red hair was splayed across the floor, her energy and magnetism leaped from her being and her face and eyes screamed how enflamed and excited she was. She screamed lust. Brenda looked me into my eyes and said,

"I need you to fuck me right now!"

Who was I to say no? The hottest chick in school wanted me to fuck her. I grabbed her hand, pulled her off of the floor and said,

"Let's go back to my room."

Then she grabbed Paula's arm and said,

"Come back to the room with us."

They took off hot as lightening. Like the old '60s love song, "Hey Hey Paula," song by Paul and Paula.

The next thing I know Paul and Paula are on my water bed making out with her top off since they got there first, and Brenda and I are on my floor next to them going at it like fiends.

Listen, I wasn't a virgin. Far from it. I had fucked a lot of girls, a lot of girls. Hell, I was in college, but never a woman. And Brenda was a woman. Hot. Fiery. Determined. Unlike the girls I had fucked before, Brenda was in control and she knew what she wanted. There was an unbridled passion in her that I had never experienced before. Her kisses were wanton. I lay on top of her and as I shoved my tongue deep into her throat she threw her hands down to my jeans, unbuttoned them grabbed my cock out.

I'm not a porn star, but not tiny either with a nice 6' & ½" cock, but it is really thick. About three fingers towards the base. I have had women all of my life tell me that it ain't about length. That pornstar stuff is for video, but not their pussy's. Length hurts. But girth that really spreads them, that was the stuff of mind-shattering orgasms. And that was my specialty. I made girls cum with my big, fat cock until their eyeballs bled. Until they were screaming for their God and spurting all over my fat cock as I shot rope after rope of cum deep into their cunts.

Brenda grabbed my dick and knew what she had.

"Oh! That's a great cock!

I didn't waste time to say thanks and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her braless breasts in all of their glory. Luscious, pert, with those long nipples and the freckles in between waiting to be kissed.

I didn't disappoint them. I drove for her boobs, put my lips on those luscious, long nipples, and my hand drove for that heart-shaped snatch.

I have never experienced anything like Brenda's nipples before or since. Long, tight and begging to be sucked. Like two small clits or even a cock on her breasts. And I went at them. Sucking on those nipples as if they contained mother's milk. I gave them both a blowjob. And the more I sucked and went up and those nips the hotter and wetter Brenda's pussy got.

"I'm going to cum!" She shouted and pulsed and spasmed all over my hand as she did from my sucking and leaked on my hand rubbing her clit and pussy. Her moans and panting were intense. Brenda grabbed my hand and pounded it into her pussy as she came and came. Shouting my name and grinding into my hand over and over and over. It seemed as if her orgasm was never going to end as she screamed in intense ecstasy. "

Baby, baby, baby, make mama cum, make mama cum."

I was so aroused, my cock was so hard I wanted to shove my cock up her and fuck the shit out of her tight pussy right then!

And that's when the waterbed started to splash. We looked up to see a naked Paula short blonde hair, a bit thick, with huge tits bouncing up and down cowgirl, on Paul, really going at it, grinding, and shouting, "That's it. That's it." riding on Paul's big dick.

"What are they doing," I said.

"They are fucking."

Yep, they were fucking right above us on my bed and it was hot. I mean really fucking hot! The splashing waterbed accentuating every thrust. I had never seen anything like it. It was like a living porn movie. Two people fucking five feet from me, a gigantic titted blonde bounding up and down on a big cock, the waterbed splashing as moaning and "yes, yes, yes" was raining down upon us.

The sight of Paula riding and the sound of them fucking along with the splashing bed was too much, Brenda dove down to my cock and start sucking. Not sucking , throat fucking, balls deep.

I was in heaven. I had never experienced anything like it before. A night of firsts. Sure, I had had blowjobs. Yes, I had cum in girls' mouths many times, but down the throat, and balls deep? I was in Nirvana. Oh my God. I had never felt anything like that and it took me no time to need to cum as Brenda throated my engorged cock.

As she deep throated my cock, Brenda rolled her left hand to cup my balls and started to roll them around as she pumped up and down on my hard cock. This girl knew what she was doing with a cock. She sucked until my head was needing to explode, then pulled off, as she played with my balls, before she would start to tease my screaming head with her tongue to only jam down my shaft, balls deep and start to throat me again.

And that is when she pulled up, smiled wickedly at me with all of her radiant, red haired glory, popped a finger into her mouth, sucked on it in and out, soaked it, and then looking straight into my eyes with her mesmerizing green eyes, took her finger and shoved it up my ass in one stroke!

Motherfuck. As I said, a night of firsts.

She dove back down on my cock balls deep, and began to fuck my ass with her finger finding my prostate, massaging it, and making the head of my cock feel as explosive as 4th of July fireworks. I had never been fucking hotter in my life. I mean, fuck.

I was about to pop. My balls were so tight and I was leaking pre-cum like Niagara Falls , and then is when she pulled off, and said,

"Fuck my pussy now and make me cum!"

"Really?!" I shouted, I ate you and made you cum, you bring me to the brink and stop to fuck you first?

My hard cock was aching The engorged, purple head needing to roar and shoot explosively. Paula was continuing to ride Paul on my waterbed, getting closer to her own orgasm shouting,

Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with that big dick. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me. Make me cum with that big dick, daddy!

The entire room smelled like sex overwhelming my senses. Once again, pussy ruled. So, I rolled over, looked down at that red heart SHAPED public hair -- You have no idea how hot that really was. Imagine a red public heart on top of you pounding up and down on your cock! -- -- think about that heart bouncing up and down on my cock.

Looking down at that red, public heart, suddenly I thought,

"Fuck, I'm a dead man. Hunter is going to kill me."

Really large, strong, big, badass football coach, Hunter is going to fucking kill me. I mean I saw the guy bench press 300lbs. in the school gym. Hunter was going to fucking kill me.

Shit.

Instantly my cock shriveled and I sat up backing away pressing myself against the wall. Paula and Paul continued to moan and splash and Brenda stopped, looked up at me and said,

"What's wrong?

"Hunter is going to kill me."

And she grabbed me and threw me down on the floor with all of her might, and straddled me.

Look, I'm 6'0", 170lbs. Brenda was about 5'4" 115lbs. and she threw me down onto the floor like an MMA wrestler saying,

"You're not going anywhere, buster!" "You are going to fuck me, and you are going to fuck me now!!!"

She put her hands on my shoulders holding me down so I couldn't move, jumped back on me and planted that red haired pussy smack down on my engorged cock and started to fuck me like there was no tomorrow.

"Brenda, we can't Hunter will kill me"

She slapped me. Hard. And then again coming back across the other side.

"Shut up and fuck," she commanded looking down at me fiercely as if my choice was instant death by redhead and not Hunter.

And Brenda took me. This sexy redhead, the hottest girl in the entire school held me down and used me for her pleasure. I suddenly gladly became her fucktoy and she pumped up and down on my thick cock, fucking me, until she didn't want to do that anymore and instead shoved her cunt down balls deep and began to grind her pussy and her clit into my cock and pubes.

I watched mesmerized as that amazing red haired heart bounced up and down on my cock, and ground into my crotch over and over and over.

The room filled with the sound of hot sex and women moaning and shouting as both Paula and Brenda were shrieking, "Yes, yes, yes, yes" over and over.

Brenda was grinding on me and I was engorged and surging to finally cum like I never had before when Brenda looked down at me, slapped me again, and said,

Don't you fucking dare cum"

And she took the fingers on her right hand, put them in her mouth, sucked them, and spit out a gigantic wad of spit onto them, pulled off of my cock, dripping with her juices, reached down to it, soaked it with her spit, lined it up with her asshole, and commanded,

"Fuck me in the ass and make me cum, right now!"

As I said, a night of firsts, Brenda shoved her slick, tight, ass on my cock in one stroke all the way down to my balls. Suddenly, she stopped.

"Oh Gawd! That's really fucking big!"

"I'm sorry. Are you OK?"

Yeah. Oh my. It's wider than I'm used to." As she tried to adjust.

So I grabbed her hips and pulled her up until only the head was inside her first ring. I look Brenda in the eye and said,

"Get on you knees."

It was my time to take control. Brenda flipped over somehow keeping the head of my cock still in her ass. I looked down at her fine, tight, dancer's butt with my cock head splitting her it open. I grabber her cheeks and held them open.

"Grab you ass and invite me in!"

She did. I slowly pushed my way in. Letting her adjust as I went. I reached around and started to play with her engorged clit and then moved inside her second ring -- the one that hurts but leads to the promised land -- and threw my head back as I slipped into her bowels feeling her tight inner sphincter opening for my cock and the hot slippery velvet grip of her lubed rectum.

Brenda let out a sigh. "Ohhhh. That's the biggest I have ever had up there."

Feeling triumphant that I was thicker than Hunter I slapped her hands aside, grabbed her ass, opened her cheeks even more and shoved the last millimeters of my cock to enter her. Another loud groan.

"OH fucking hell!"

I held there waiting for her to loosen up and invite me in.

Her ass opened and as it did, Brenda grabbed a hold of her clit and commanded me,

"I told you. Fuck me in the ass and make me cum right now!"

She didn't have to ask twice. I pulled out my entire length and then slowly moved back in as her tight, rubbery ass grabbed my cock until I was balls deep. Her ass clenched around me, pulsating just slightly as it gripped my cock. And I pulled out of her and started to wail. Fucking her ass like a piston. Pounding her balls deep and screaming at her,

"Take my huge cock up your ass slut Take it. Take it. Cum for me with my huge cock up your ass!"

And she started to pulse. The inside of her rectum pulsing clenching, tight, clenching, tight against me. Until we both came. Brenda screaming at the top of her lungs and finally, after hours of the hottest sex of my life I started to shoot my load.

Gigantic ropes and ropes of hot, spunk shot up Brenda's ass. I came again and again as her ass pulsed against me with her own orgasm.

I lost count. Maybe 10? Maybe 12 shots? Most definitely more than I had ever come before soaking her bowels with gobs and gobs of my jizz.

We collapsed on the floor for a few minutes. My cock still in her ass.

Finally, Brenda turned to me an said,

"Let's go take a shower. I've got to go home."

And she winked.

I do not know how Brenda did it, but Hunter never found out and we fucked for the next two years until graduation and I went off to grad school in another state and we said our goodbyes.

To this day when I am alone and whacking off I think about that fiery red haired heart over Brenda's pussy going up and down on my hard cock. Nothing makes me cum faster and harder.

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers