Sweet Cheating Wife

Story Info
Cheating wife watched by husband from outside the house.
1.1k words
3.37
72.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the strange sound of a party happening in my house as I approached the front door.

I was surprised that it was unlocked but it appeared as though there was more than one person in the house. But who could be visiting at this time way past sunset?

I was arriving from a long business trip and I was a day early. I did not tell my wife that I was coming back, I wanted to surprise her with some gifts I had managed to pack into my suitcase. However, I barely notice as the suitcase slipped out of my hand and I decided to peek into the windows.

I was glad it was already dark outside and the small hedge that surrounded my compound kept away the prying eyes of my neighbors. It was also a little weird, the house owner having to creep up to his own windows in order to peek into his own house.

I was not sure what to expect. I was imagining that some of my relatives, maybe my wife's, had come to visit and probably had to spend the night. After all, who else could be in my house at this hour?

I walked round to take a peek into the living room window but there seemed to be nobody. However, most of the noise seemed to be coming from my bedroom.

My heart started thudding. I could hear the distinct sounds of my creaking bed and as I got closer to my bedroom window, my wife's moans. My mouth was dry as I approached the window, my eyes were practically bulging from their sockets.

As I lifted my head to the window, I immediately noticed there were two men on my bed. One was laying back on the bed, firmly clutching my wife's buttocks as he thrust his manhood systematically inside her from behind while the other man stood over her mouth, his manhood in her mouth.

It was the most intriguing sight of my life, one that almost made my heart stop. My wife was being pounded as hard as the men could with the guy with his dick in her mouth thrusting harder than ever.

At first, I wanted to burst into the house and demand to know what was going on. This was a scene I could never imagine happening, and somehow, I felt glued to the spot, completely riveted by the window.

Above me, dark clouds were gathering and a cold breeze swept past me swiftly. However, I seemed to have lost touch of all my other senses except sight and hearing because I was struggling to believe what was happening before me.

Despite the rough way the men were penetrating my wife, I could see it somewhere deep in her eyes that she was enjoying it. After all, how could she explain a bunch of random men coming to my house and taking liberties with my bedroom?

The guy who was on the bed inside her had worked up a sweat. He had a hard face, full of scars and a large beard and it glistened in the overhead light as he moved rhythmically to pleasure himself.

My wife's beautiful, dimple-ridden face was a mixture of pleasure and pain as the other guy's fat cock was driven into her mouth rapidly. She gagged a little bit, a thick wad of spit dripping from her face. Her mascara was slowly disappearing from all the friction with the man's abdomen on her face.

Soon enough, the two men switched position and I got to see the face of the other man. He was much younger with less masculine features on him as his colleague, but from the moment he got into my wife, my own dick started to swell by itself.

He went straight for her back door, first spending a minute licking my wife's ass as the other guy's cock was in her mouth. There was silence from the three of them with only the occasional moan from my wife and grunt from the men cutting the unholy silence.

I looked at my red and white-themed bed, wondering whether I was ever going to be able to sleep in it. Then I quickly glanced around my house, wondering whether I was ever going to sleep in it after this.

I watched as the expression on my wife's face turned to genuine discomfort as the guy powered deep inside her. The other guy was relentless with his dick in her mouth but I was unable to do anything because I was also too aroused by what I was unexpectedly seeing.

The guy who was inside her was eventually overcome with too much lust, and I could see his facial expression changing dramatically. His eyes rolled, almost lifelessly as he ejaculated, maintaining his thrusts and tight grip on my wife's sumptuous buttocks.

There was plain relief on her face as the guy finally removed his cock and rolled to the other side of the bed. The guy who had his dick in her mouth now came behind her and inserted his cock right where his biddy's was.

I watched with strange interest as he plunged deep into her, with my wife bending over despite being sprawled on her side on the bed. Her big tits were bouncing enthusiastically on the sheets as she moaned in both pleasure and pain.

I always loved my wife and I never thought she was capable of betraying me like this. She had large tits, a large ass and I fucked her occasionally to keep her satisfied, so it never occurred to me that she might be interested in other men.

I felt lucky that I never told her about my trip ending one day in advance; otherwise, I would never have got to see this. What surprised me the most as I stood there, watching two men plugging into my wife was how strangely calm I was.

Any sane man would have walked into the house and rained holy hell on everybody in sight. But I stood there with strange composure, telling myself that despite never thinking about it, I knew deep inside what my wife was really capable of.

Whatever was in my head was always a fantasy, but it was strange seeing it come to life in the most horrific manner possible. I barely noticed that it started raining, a light drizzle but just enough to give me a cold.

Finally, I came to my senses, realizing that there was no way I was spending the night there. I walked back to the front of the house, grabbed my suitcase and ambled out of the front gate into the dark, bitter night.