Sweet Cheeks

Story Info
Doug shares his wife with me.
3.4k words
4.1
40k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy from long ago about a hot wife of a friend. Quite a few of Doug's male friends thought Deb was hot and she liked to dress to show off her assets. We all joked around and there was some flirtation between Deb and I, but this was something I could only have dreamed of happening.

*****

It was a normal Friday night and I was sitting in the living room of Doug & Deb, my best friends. Deb had always been flirty with me and making sexy comments. She had often caused me to have a seriously hard cock in my pants.

Deb often wore tight shorts and tops that were either skin hugging or loose enough to let one see glimpses of her generous assets. I remember a one piece swimsuit that she wore swimming at my house that was like a second skin and nearly transparent when wet. I had no problems seeing her areolae, nipples and bush through it. I couldn't keep from looking and she knew it.

Doug and I would often joke about how Deb teased us both. It was not uncommon for me to respond to something wither one would say with something sex related as well. It got to where I was responding truthfully in this banter. Doug would often reply with something like, "I might just let you someday."

As usual, Doug was making comments about his wife's posterior, and I was enjoying the sight of her round plump ass poking up in the air and her boobs swaying as she bent over to pick up the evening paper. I was thinking about how nice it would feel to run my hands over that beautiful ass and to squeeze her cheeks and pull them apart.

Doug must have read my mind as he said, "That sight makes you want to grab a hand full of ass and squeeze, doesn't it?"

I looked at Deb, and responded, "And also to run my tongue all over it and just eat it up!"

Doug looked at Deb, who smiled at him and nodded slightly. "Well Bob, go ahead and take her to the bedroom. I think you two will have some fun."

I looked at Deb, who was grinning at me, and then said, "We don't have to go to the bedroom unless you don't want to watch us."

"That's up to Deb, I guess."

Deb responded by coming to me and putting her arms around my neck. She is about 5'4" to my 5'10" so she had to reach up and lean her head back. I pulled her to me and kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth and giving her a long passionate kiss. Meanwhile my hands cupped her round ass cheeks and I pulled her to me hard. Her tongue battled mine as she returned my kiss, letting me know she wanted me too.

After I let Deb out of the kiss, I slipped one hand between us, unfastened her jeans and unzipped them, then slid both hands over the smooth warm skin of the globes of her ass, sliding her pants and panties off of them. She shook her ass a little, causing the jeans and panties to drop down, then she stepped out of them, revealing a dark trimmed bush that matched her long raven hair.

I pulled Deb into another passionate kiss and stroked and squeezed her firm smooth ass, while I felt my cock grow and harden like a pole. I took one of her cheeks in each hand and lifted them up and apart, pulling her hard against me.

Deb slowly broke off the kiss, leaned back into my hands and started to pull my shirt out of my pants. "I want to feel your body against mine, not your clothes." She slipped my shirt off and ran her hands over my chest, tweaked my nipples then down over my stomach. She unfastened my belt and pants then said "You'll have to let me go so I can get your pants off over that thing." I let her go and she slid my pants and underwear down, which I stepped out of. My 7" cock was standing up and was very hard.

Deb gently stroked my balls and slid her hand up my cock. "That's very nice," she said, while running her fingers up the back of my cock, scratching it lightly with her fingernails and leaving it quivering.

Deb smiled at me and started to slowly unbutton her blouse. When she finished she lets it slid off of her shoulders and to the floor revealing a sheer purple lace bra.

I stepped behind her and unfastened her bra. Deb slid it off her shoulders and gave it a toss to one side. She slowly turned to face me and I saw her beautiful body, in all it's glory, as she came back into my arms. Her tits were definitely more than a handful. She pulled herself tight to me and I felt the hard nipples of her firm tits press into my chest.

I once again took Deb's ass in my hands and pulled her to me. Deb's dark pussy fur felt soft as it caressed my cock. She rubbed her pussy against me and moaned slightly, then kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth where I sucked on it.

I reached with one hand and slid it up to cup one of Deb's firm tits. It overfilled my hand and felt warm and smooth as I caressed it. Deb's nipple was as big as my thumb and was surrounded by a dark brown areola the size of a cup. I caressed one tit and ran my fingers over the nipple, which got harder under my touch. I grasped it between my thumb and finger, and rolled it and pulled on it gently. I kissed her on the neck and gently bit her ear lobe as I moved us toward the sofa and pushed her back onto it.

I stroked down Deb's sweet ass and the backside of her leg, while I kissed my way toward her breasts. I started to kiss my way up the side of her right tit and when I reached the nipple I ran my tongue around it in circles. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and tongued it, flicking it back and forth. I took it gently between my teeth and pulled on it, then letting go I licked it feeling its hardness under my tongue.

My hand slid around Deb's leg and up to cup her pussy, which felt warm and soft under my hand. Deb groaned and spread her legs wider, while I stroked her cunt hair feeling it slip between my fingers. I pressed my hand against her a little harder and felt the shape of her cunt underneath. I slid my index finger into her folds and felt that she was already very wet. My finger slid into her warm wet cunt as I stroked back and forth. This caused her to arch her back slightly and spread herself further.

I started to run my tongue down Deb's stomach stopping to run it in and around her navel. I continued down to the top of her pussy hair then I went around the edges and down the inside of her thigh kissing, licking and giving little bites along the way. I fingered her cunt and worked my way up and down both of her thighs with my mouth.

I then stopped and looked at Deb's pussy, watching my finger slid in and out of the lips of her snatch. I took another finger, spread her open, and looked at her inviting wet pussy.

I just had to suck her off right then! I slipped my tongue into her and licked the lips of her cunt trying to get all of the pussy juice I could because she tasted so wonderful and I just loved to suck cunt. I stuck my tongue into her open sex and wiggled it around, then slid my tongue up to the top of her cunt, then back down the full length.

"Suck me, suck my clit, Oh please", Deb moaned. She reached down and spread her cunt open wide for me. I uncovered her clit with one hand and gently started to lick around it working my way closer to it. I slipped a finger back into her depth and stroked in and out of her cunt. I was now licking her clit and gently sucking on it. I sucked it up into my mouth and ran my tongue across it. Deb's legs started to squeeze around my head as I did this. I started flicking her with my tongue rapidly and she started to thrust her ass with each stroke. I slipped another finger into her cunt and started finger fucking her harder. She tightened her legs on my head harder and really started working her ass back and forth.

"Oh God I'm coming, Aahhh!"

Deb pushed hard one last time, then not so hard a few times and slowly released my head from between her thighs. I gently spread her wet cunt open and licked her juices up avoiding her sensitive clit. After I finished I slid up beside her, there was Doug watching with a big smile on his face. I bent down and kissed her with her pussy juice all over my face. I ran my tongue into her mouth and shared her taste with her. She hungrily sucked my tongue and pulled me into the deep kiss. We finally broke when we ran out of air.

Deb looked at me with a smile and said, "You sure can suck pussy, now it's your turn to get sucked." She reached over and kissed me hard, reaching down to stroke my cock and balls. She ran her hand all around my crotch and around the side of my ass.

Deb then continued up to my chest where she started stroking my right nipple. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, frenching me hard and long. She raised up and looked down at my chest, then slid down some and rolled over with her pussy on my leg.

Deb lowered her head to my left nipple and blew on it, then carefully ran the tip of her tongue around it and licked back and forth over it. I felt my nipples stand up and get hard at that. She then started sucking very slowly and noisily on them.

This really excites me! Deb then moved her hand down to my cock which she stroked then grasped and started to slowly pump. She then moved her head over to the other nipple and tongued and sucked it. My cock was now so hard that it ached.

Deb slowed her pumping on my cock, kissed and licked her way toward it. She kissed the base of my shaft, lifted my cock in her hand and looked at it. Looking at me she said, "I think you are ready for this."

I groan at Deb. She squeezed my cock in her hand, then leaned over it and slowly opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of it to my now throbbing cock. She ran her tongue down and around the head of it, licking it like it was an ice cream cone. She then lowered her mouth over the head and started to suck it and running her tongue around it. She worked more of it into her mouth and tongued the back of the shaft. Then she started to pull it out slowly, sucking and lifting her head. When she pulled the head of it out of her mouth it made a wet smacking sound.

Deb then skins my uncircumcised cock back and ran her tongue around the base of the head, then back and forth down the back of the shaft. When she got to the base she licked down my thigh then back to my balls and down around them. She ran her tongue into my cock hair and around my balls and then she lifted my bag and licked under it. She continued up the other side and back to the base of my shaft. She worked her way back up the front of my cock until she reached the top. When she got to the top she slid her mouth over the head and eased her head down over my cock.

I could feel my cock hitting the back of Deb's mouth and throat as she slowly sucked up and down. She had my cock all wet and she was making slurping sucking sounds as she worked her head up and down. I felt her hand slid up under my balls and she started to graze them with her fingernails, sending tingles through my body. My cock started to twitch and I strained to keep from coming. Deb felt this and started to suck me harder. I couldn't hold on much longer, I stiffened with the strain and couldn't keep it from happening.

"I'm coming! Oh suck me Deb, I'm coming!" I felt my come shoot out of my cock and Deb sucked on my cockhead, letting it shoot into her mouth. She sucked up most of it as I came and after I finished she licked off what she missed and looked at me with a big grin. I reached for her and kissed her and squeezed her to me.

"I can't wait to fuck you! You great little cocksucker!" I stroked her ass and her cunt was against my thigh. "You know you can rub your pussy against my leg and get yourself hot while we make out like a couple of horny teenagers."

Deb spread her legs, rolled over my leg and started to grind her hot, wet twat against my thigh. She was so wet her snatch made slurping sounds as she stroked it back and forth.

I fondled one of Deb's tits and pulled her into a hot wet kiss. Our kiss was as noisy as her cunt, as we sucked on each others tongue and lips. Deb moaned in lust and pleasure as she increased the tempo of her hips. The heat of her twat on my leg made my cock get hard again swiftly.

Deb pushed herself against me harder then moaned "Fuck me! Fuck me now! Hard! I'm so fucking hot!!"

I reached down and grabbed Deb's ass and pulled her over my cock. Her next thrust caught the head of my meat in her pussy and she slid herself down over it in one wet push. She gave a little shudder, moaned and started to slide up and down on my cock.

I pulled one of Deb's tits to my mouth and started to suck on it. She leaned over feeding me more of her tit.

Deb's pussy felt wet and tight as it stroked up and down, clinging to my hard cock. I was thrusting myself deep into her twat, meeting every hump of her ass with a stroke of my own. I reached around and put one hand on each cheek of her bouncing ass to help me shove it in deep. I was not going to be able to hold on much longer as Deb was fucking me like she was wild.

Deb moaned "Fuck me! Commiing! I'm coommiinngg!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!" I thrust deep into her cunt until I felt the jism shooting from my cock deep into her cunt.

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" I said as Deb collapsed against me. "That was the greatest fuck of my life. Oh God, you are good Deb!"

She leaned over and gave me a kiss and then said, "You're a pretty good fuck yourself." We lay there for a while necking and recovering from that fantastic fuck.

Only then did we notice Doug had taken his clothes off and was stroking a raging hard-on.

"Deb, I think we have your husbands attention. I think he wants to fuck you."

With that Doug moved to the couch, Deb rolled on her back on top of me and spread her legs for him. My cock pressed into the crack of Deb's ass as I reached around and opened her fresh fucked cunt wide for Doug to enter. He slid the head of his cock into his wife's creampied pussy and pushed in her until he was balls deep.

Deb gave a little whimper of lust and Doug groaned as he felt her clinging wetness. He started stroking in and out of her. Deb was so full of my jism that her pussy made wet squishy sounds as her husband fucked her. With each thrust he drove her ass against me, rubbing my cock between her clinging ass cheeks. I felt myself getting hard again as I slipped my arm around deb's waist to pull her ass against me. Pussy juice and my come was running down Deb's ass crack and all over my now fully stiff cock.

I whispered into Deb's ear, "Let me fuck your ass while Doug fucks your cunt. You can have two cocks at once." She groans and nods her head.

"Doug! Let me get in her ass, then we can both fuck her."

Doug slowed his pace and then pulled out of her with a squishing sound. Deb's asshole was wet from the juices that my Doug had been rubbing into her crack. Doug helped her raise her ass and spread her cheeks, I put my cock against her brown hole and she pushed down against my hardness. The head of my thick cock popped inside her ass and she slowly impaled herself on my hot hardness.

"Oh fuck that's big! My ass if full of your cock! Give me a second to get used to it." gasped Deb.

Deb tightened her asshole on my cock a couple of times, rotated her ass, then leaned back against me and said, "Fuck my pussy Doug! Fuck me hard while I get fucked in the ass! Fuck my ass, Bob! I want to feel both your hard cocks fucking me!"

Doug grabbed her legs, spread them wide and shoved his throbbing cock back into her, lifting her ass part way off of me. She dropped back onto me and I felt her husband's cock rubbing against mine with her velvety wetness between us. I start slowly pistoning my cock in her tight clinging asshole while Doug ravaged her twat.

"Fuck man! I can feel your cock in my wife's ass! Oh fuck, this is so fucking hot," groaned Doug. "I got so fucking turned on by watching you two! I can't believe were both fucking Deb!"

Deb was moaning and breathing in gasps as Doug's balls slapped my cock with each stroke. Doug made a groaning sound, slammed into his wife, grabbed her ass and ground his cock into her as he shot his hot load deep in her snatch.

"Take my come! God damn, I'm coming deep in you, bitch!"

Doug ground the base of his cock against her clit for a few more strokes before he pulled out of her. He then knelt between her legs and ran his tongue into the flower of her snatch. Deb was wide open and the combined juices of two fuckings was flowing from her cunt.

"Eat that come baby! Suck it out of my pussy!"

As Doug started to suck and lick her, I felt Deb tighten her ass on my cock and work herself up and down on it. Doug sucked her cunt lips into his mouth and worked his way toward her hard little clit. When he sucked her clit into his lips and flicked his tongue across it, Deb sucked in a breath of air and started to buck, pounding my cock into her ass.

"I'm coming! Fuck! Come in my ass! Fuck! Fuck! Come in my ass, Bob!"

Deb slammed down on me and pulled her husband's head between her legs and just quivered on my cock. This triggered me and I dumped a hot load of jism in her ass while she came all over Doug's face. Deb laid on top of me recovering from her double penetration fuck while my cock shrank and slipped out of her asshole.