All Comments on 'Sweet Cheeks'

by deepdrivinman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's special

Fucking some guy's wife is special, my favorite thing to do. Some of them are shy but just trying to please their husband, some of them are really into it. All of them are a kick in the pants. I like looking their husband right in the eye as I shove my dick in their wife the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Twist it up!

How plain. Let's twist it up and have Doug fuck the friend. Friend can't refuse, he just fucked Doug's wife.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lame porno 101

I've seen old porno flicks with more realistic plot development.

loveloverloveloverover 4 years ago
Started to develop well

Then devolved into impersonal sex. You write well, give your characters some personality!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

Silly , overused plot, and you did not use it well either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good tale

I liked this tale as it reminded me of me. Very hesitant as first, I slept with a LOT of married and taken women. Most of the time the husband/boyfriend knew, approved and sometimes filmed or participated. One of the times was a LOT like this story. They were much older than me but still looked great. Unlike this story, she'd not let me kiss her. I loved that she stayed naked after both her husband and I dressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous