Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Couple’s sweet dreams are interrupted by sweeter awakenings.
1k words
4.19
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm that feels nice," Lucas moaned, sleepily. "But I don't think I have another one in me, tonight."

Olivia stopped stroking his semi-hard member. She pouted for a moment, then smiled over at him. "Well, that's okay, we have the whole weekend ahead of us!"

"Yeah, this was a great idea, Liv. The weekend all to ourselves! We can go to the beach or --"

"-- or just spend the whole weekend naked in bed?" she smirked seductively. Lucas smiled back. "Works for me!"

He paused for a moment, taking in the sight of his beautiful girlfriend lying naked next to him. God, she was sexy. Petite; smooth, olive skin; perky breasts; cute butt; and a bright, infectious smile.

They were college students on their summer break and they had booked a hotel out in the Hamptons for the weekend. They both lived with their parents and could use some time alone together without the hassle of figuring out their parents' schedules.

Lucas sighed. "Sorry, I'm so tired tonight, but I'll make it up to you tomorrow," he said, raising his eyebrows, playfully.

"You better!" Olivia hit his chest with her free hand in mock indignation, then smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before turning off the bed-side lamp and rolling over to try to sleep.

They were both drifting off when Lucas said "you know you're still holding my penis, right?"

Olivia smiled to herself. "I like him! Why, is it bothering you?"

"No, it's nice, actually."

"Good, it's my comfort object and I want to fall asleep with it."

"Well that's fine by me. Sweet dreams."

"Mm you too, baby."

Lucas enjoyed the sensation of his girlfriend's soft touch as he drifted off. He thought about the things they would do tomorrow. There was a full glass door leading out to a balcony. Maybe they could experiment with some light exhibitionism. The possibility of getting caught was a huge turn-on.

Soon he was peacefully dreaming. It was morning and Olivia was enjoying the sunrise on the balcony in just an oversized t-shirt. He got out of bed, slipped on some shorts, and went out to join her. He walked up behind her and kissed her neck. She turned and met his mouth with hers, kissing him back passionately. His hand explored her body, running up the back of her thighs and lifting up her shirt, exposing her cute little ass to the world and grabbing a handful for himself. She gasped and turned to check if anyone saw, blushing and smiling that lustful smile. She pulled him closer and kissed him with newfound enthusiasm. Lucas' bulge was now straining against Olivia's pussy. His hands moved to feel how wet she was. She couldn't wait any longer and pulled his now hard cock out of his shorts and admired it for a moment before stroking it. She moved down closer to it, stroking faster, more desperately. The dream was fading, but the sensation remained. Lucas awoke to the feeling of his cock being stroked. Looks like someone didn't want to wait.

As Olivia tried to sleep, she felt somewhat disappointed at the fact that she'd have to wait until the next day to cum again. But they had the whole weekend to look forward to. She held Lucas' soft cock in her hand, absent-mindedly rubbing it. Fuck did she love a good cock, and his was nice. She loved the size and shape and it just filled her up so perfectly. She imagined the next day as she slowly fell asleep. Before long, she too was dreaming. They had ordered room service and Lucas was relaxing in bed, sipping his coffee. Without warning, she walked up to him and took his mug, set it down, and whipped his cock out of his boxers. She smiled up at him and took him into her mouth. "Mmm, breakfast in bed," she joked, tickled by the expression of shock and ecstasy on Lucas' face. "Fuck, that feels so good." He stopped her and said, "okay, you're turn!" She sat down on the bed and he knelt on the floor and pulled down her panties, admiring her freshly waxed pussy. He started licking along her slit, making his way up to her clit. She let out a small moan. As he continued licking her, he looked up at her, meeting her gaze. She motioned for him to join her on the bed and kissed him as he did, grabbing for his cock. He rubbed her clit while she stroked his cock. She couldn't wait to be fucked.

Lucas lie awake in bed, shocked that his girlfriend had woken him up by stroking his cock. He was too turned on to be tired anymore, and his cock was throbbing and ready to fuck. He turned to his side and spooned her, pulling her waist towards his. He loved the way her skin felt against his, her ass cradling his cock. Repositioning the head towards her slit, he immediately felt her wetness on the tip of his cock. He rocked back and forth slowly, rubbing her pussy with his hard cock.

In Olivia's dream, they were still in bed, getting each other off, when all of a sudden she was awake. "Oh!" She felt something inside her and it felt amazing. As reality set in, she began to recognize it as her boyfriend's hard cock, filling her up oh so nicely. What a way to wake up! She felt him slowly thrusting and started to push back into him. "Fuck, you feel so good!"

"I love your tight pussy!"

"I love your hard cock! You fill me up so fucking good!"

"Yeah? You like that?"

"Uh... uh... yeEess! Fuck me harder!"

Lucas started pumping faster, harder, deeper. "Like... mm... THIS?"

"FUCK! Uh! Yes! I'm so close!"

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Cum inside my pussy!" She felt him explode inside her as she climaxed. They both lie there, catching their breath and basking in post-orgasmic bliss. After a few quiet moments, Olivia turned over to face Lucas. "Wow, that was a nice awakening. Never imagined I'd wake up with you inside me."

"Wait, I thought you were awake! I woke up because you were stroking my cock!"

"Really?" She laughed. "Weird. I was doing that in my dream! It was tomorrow morning."

"Sounds like you and I had similar dreams," Lucas smiled at her.

"Maybe we can make those dreams a reality," she smiled back.

"Sounds like a plan."