All Comments on 'Sweet Dreams Ch. 01: Responsibility'

by Rallgar_Nabuk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The world-building was good. The language seemed stilted at times, but this could just be the overly formal style the king might be expected to use. I think this line needed editing: "Don't stop to eat on our account." I think he meant to say: "Don't stop eating on my account." For a story on Literotica, I thought the sexual activity was under-presented. And a story needs a hook at the end, a climax. The story just seemed to end without such a high note. The writing shows talent but perhaps needs more editing. Perhaps, stop the story sooner with the king's council adjourning, and use the carriage ride as the opening of a new story with maybe some sex in the carriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

243 seals is a lot - even 24 would be a lot. If he could keep up a rate of getting to a seal and breaking it in a minute, every minute, it would still take over four hours. I kinda think if he's going to make his noon lunchtime, he's gonna hafta travel back in time...Reading on, interested where it might be going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRallgar_Nabuk@Rallgar_Nabuk
Creating stories is new for me. Doing that in English even more, since it is not my first language. Sometimes I like to live in my own world. Now the time has come to share this world. Sweet Dreams: There will not be sex in every part of this story. The story will build up sl...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES