Size Difference in Love

Story Info
A man and a dragon enjoy their time together...
2.1k words
7.5k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Christóforos relaxed on top of the dragon, Re sprawled out beside the lake, moonlight glinting on its rippling, ever-changing surface. Even though it was a still body of water, there was a sense of movement there and a tease of change, becoming something different every day. They should know, considering just how much time they had spent there, exploring and cherishing their mountainous home after they had broken free of the bonds of slavery.

Of course, Chris and Re were still fugitives. They would remain in hiding for the remainder of their lives, but Re was stronger without the nobleman's hand closed around the chain of his leash, bulking out lightly with muscle in all the right places. He flew daily, not because he was forced to but because he wanted to, which was a revelation all of its own to him. He didn't realise before that exercise could be undertaken simply because one enjoyed it, enjoyed the stretch of their wings, the pump of cradling air under the large, leathery flaps, not because it was what a "beast" needed.

In captivity, that was all Re had been, the dragon clad in deep green scales, though his lighter, spiralling markings were as familiar to his lover as they were to the dragon who had been born with them. Chris chuckled faintly, rubbing the rise of stubble on his chin, his skin appearing darker than it was in the soft hold of the night.

"Unff," Re grunted, shooting his lover a look. "Don't squirm like that! You're heavier than you look, Chris!"

The man smirked, though the quirk of his lips was hidden by the night.

"Oh, like you can even feel me up here... Or are you more sensitive than you're letting on, Re?" He teased right back at him. "Maybe you're getting old, fidgety, nit-picky."

Re groaned and shrugged off his partner with a shake of his body, tipping him to the fine sand and light pebbles, though Chris rolled and leapt to his feet like an acrobat who could have performed in the king's court. It was all fair in their teasing games, though Chris has something a little more intimate on his mind, at least that night.

"I think you would do well to remember," Re rumbled, on all fours, his head held high, "which of us is bigger here...dear."

Chris cocked an eyebrow, a half-shrug giving him boldness.

"Oh... Well, I think I'm awfully familiar with that, in fact."

He didn't give the drake a chance to protest, slipping around under his belly, tracing the lines of his scales there lovingly, as intentional as his pursuit of something, in fact, much bigger was in that moment. Re gasped, yet it was too late for him to gain the upper hand, at least then, as Chris coaxed his cock from his body, allowing it to harden. Of course, they had both been naked (not that Re ever wore any clothes), but the slit holding Re's shaft had to be stimulated just so for his length to slip free.

Yet the dragon could not help letting his cock out into his lover's hands, not that he would have wanted to hold back in any way. Chris simply had a way of surprising him, catching him off-guard, even though their bodies came together as if they had been loving one another for a long time more than they had. It was as if they already knew all the nips and nuances of their bodies, though there was always something new to be uncovered, to be laid bare under the quiet glow of the moonlight, the full moon bearing witness to the sweetness of their tryst.

That, however, did not mean by any stretch of the imagination that Re was small. Oh no... His shaft was large, intimidating, smooth under Chris' hands as he pressed his lips reverently to it. Above him, the barrel of the dragon's stomach rumbled and groaned, a deep cry bubbling up within his throat, though Chris would only have stopped if the dragon had asked him to, not wanting anything less than the moment as it was.

"Mmm... You always know what to do..." Re rumbled, finding breath and words, lying down lightly on his side, though he left access open to his shaft as Chris pressed in close. "Yet I would never have imagined that a man like you would worship my shaft with such fervency..."

Not that that was a bad thing, groaning softly, tail sweeping back and forth through the sand while the moonlight tipped ripples of the lake lapped lightly on the shore. His shaft throbbed, full and hard, within the grasp of his lover's hands, using both his face, his lips and his hands to send sweetly trembling pleasure into the dragon's body. It was not all about the dragon's cock either, though Chris could not help but focus on the size of it, how it throbbed deliciously against his flesh, but the scales around it too. Everything around the drake's slit was sensitive, so very much so, and Chris twisted, pressing in close to the dragon's belly all so that he could use the push and pull of his body to tease and please the drake in other ways too.

It all came together, though he lavished the most attention upon Re's shaft, lapping around the tip, which was only a little tapered, enough that he was able to take him deeply when he was pried open by it. Yet that moonlight night with the many, many stars glittering in the heavens above was for them, as every day had been since they had escaped. It was finally for them, though Chris would never stop appreciating that, how different his life had been with Re.

That was why he spent so much time adoring the dragon, saliva leaving a wet trail on his length, allowing a little lubrication for his hands to slide up the drake's cock. Re rumbled and huffed a grunt, tail sweeping back and forth, though he encouraged his partner's adoration of him, scales shivering with barely restrained glee.

"Mmm... Chris... You know my shaft better than I do."

It was praise of some kind, even though perhaps unconventional, bringing a fresh rise of a blush to Chris' cheeks. Oh, he would have done it all a hundred times over even if the dragon had not praised him like that, the air of impression, that he was surprised at Chris' need all over again, something that made Chris hungrier than before. He would have spent all day and night long adoring the dragon in every way, moaning out his name, though there was one thing more that he wanted to see.

His hands and lips, of course, were one thing, but such a thick, meaty spire deserved even more attention, more than other parts of Chris' body could deliver to the dragon. With the drake on his side, Chris was afforded a little flexibility in how he did it, though there was no single "perfect" position for them to come together. He still took the time to ensure that the dragon's cock, at the very least, was as slick and as wet as it could be with his saliva, though even the man's small mouth felt inadequate when it came to satisfying the dragon's lust in that manner after all else they could do.

Re rumbled softly, his tongue flickering out against his lips, playing back and forth lightly. Yet he allowed Chris to turn his back to him, bent over, trying to find the right angle to hold Re's large shaft up against his backside. Penetration was not always the easiest thing for them, but they made it work, one way or another, the tip pressing into the indent between Chris' buttocks. From the crease, it eased down, his lover's shoulders hunching and rounding as he struggled with the initial penetration.

It was slow, but it was far from easy. It was never supposed to be easy. But the stretch was worth it, the sheer, raw pleasure, the act of adoration that swept over Chris, tingling through his entire body from head to toe. He needed it, craved it, lusting for the dragon even as that emotion tangled with love.

Both could exist, of course, in one body, in one moment. They were there for each other unlike any other pairing had been in the entire history of dragons and men, there together. But they made it their own as Chris moaned aloud, grinding back, lost in the moment of worshipping Re's cock as he pressed back onto him.

The dragon did not help, impressed merely by how desperately the human adored him, tingling with desire. He could have thrust and could have made it at least a little bit easier for Chris, but that did not mean that the stretch did not have to be taken each time. It had to be accommodated, as much as he ground back onto his lover's length, moaning out his adoration for it.

He grunted and licked his lips, though he took it all as he had many times before. The roll of his hips came increasingly sensually as he stretched and strained around Re's cock, the length of it pressing deeply, though Chris was not quite skilled enough to take the full length, every inch, without a little help from the dragon.

That was no problem, however. No one had ever said that every inch of a cock had to be used for pleasure not to swamp them both. His own shaft had softened a little as he took Re's length, though it was soon throbbing and pulsing again, a hint of pre-cum marking the tip. He didn't want to think, didn't want to hardly even breathe, the lust of it all pushing through him, aching deeply.

Oh, he would have taken that ache a hundred times over too if it meant that he could stay with his lover, moaning out his name over and over again, the passion of it all tingling deep within him, snarling and snapping, like the push of a beast that he did not know the name of. Yet such feral joys could be played into the bliss of the moment all for the better, Re's tail swinging through the sand, the moment everything that they could have ever wanted it to be.

Adoration was spelt out in muttered moans and whispered whines. Re hissed through his teeth, saying something that Chris did not catch, yet the rise of the dragon's orgasm built and built. It growled in the pit of his belly as the dragon rolled against his lover, Chris panting, whimpering, losing himself there as he brought his partner to blissful climax.

He needed it, craved it, and there was no reason at all that either of them had to deny themselves. Not anymore, not as Chris tried to squeeze around that length, though he could never be quite sure whether he did anything around Re's shaft or not. As much as he wanted to clench and give him a scrap more pleasure again, the stretch was simply too great, pulling his anal ring wide while it was a struggle merely to take him.

That was no matter, not for them, not as Re trembled, his head tipped back in desire. He moaned and shuddered, losing himself, thrusting deep, sliding another inch of cock into his lover with a tremble of his body, bliss wrapping itself around them both. In the moment, nothing else mattered, not the pull of the lake on the shore, nothing that could be called to halt right then and there. Cum erupted into Chris' anal passage, his lower stomach feeling heavier than ever, ropes of thick cum pushing up deep inside him.

Chris lowered his head, ecstasy curling deep in the pit of his stomach, though he could not quite tell whether he had lost himself there, cum hard, or not. It didn't matter, solely because it was for Re, the dragon he adored, moonlight glinting off the dragon's rich, green scales.

Together, size didn't matter. Or it mattered in the only way that it could matter.

Chris chuckled. He'd use that joke to wind up Re next time they were getting frisky. Like everything else, it would most likely get him exactly where he wanted to be.

With Re, everything was right with his world.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Prince's Pleasure The prince's werewolf guard knots him full of cum.in NonHuman
Sweet First Times Two canine anthros come together for a first time...in NonHuman
Spring Forest Breeding Spring breeding between furries in the forest...in NonHuman
Dragon in Rut Re, a dragon, wakes his lover to sate his needs...in NonHuman
Taking Her An anthro cougar breeds a hermaphrodite stoat in lust...in NonHuman
More Stories