All Comments on 'Sweet Is The Night Ch. 02'

by smallncute

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotic and Thoughtful

This wonderful story not only has incredibly hot sex, like the shower scene, but tells a thoughtful tale of the mixed feelings that must come with exploring one's bisexuality. It proves that sometimes these stories can be both real AND erotic. Thanks for letting us peek inside your head, as well as your bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Such a talented woman

Dear Miranda,

I believe that you have just expressed what every bisexual, lesbian, curious ( I hate labels ) woman has gone through and felt at one point in their life with the ending to your first story.

You caught me do off guard, since I thought you would end it with you being this fabulous lover who made Jane go crazy with desire, but instead you expressed the emoticons that were going though your mind at the time of your first sexual encounter with a woman.

I applaud your honesty honey and your writing ability is absolutely amazing. You had me glued to the screen and reading each paragraph over and over, since I could see myself in your situation.

All I can say is, thank you so much for sharing yourself with me.

Layla

conniebiconniebiover 18 years ago
Nice job, again!!!

Miranda, you told the story of probably every woman who has had any bisexual feelings or thoughts and added your own details to make it hot hot hot!!!! Nice job again. Waiting with anticipation for some more!!!! -Con

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Talented Writer!

Just as with your other stories, I really love your descriptive writing style. You are able to use words to paint vivid images as to what is transpiring, and you do an excellent job of drawing in your audience into this story. I have to confess as I was reading this I definitely felt envious of Jane, and I found myself wishing I was her.

If you keep writing, I will keep reading :)

~Valerie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet Is The Night Ch. 02

Very good, Miranda.

By far your best story yet.

*hugs and kisses*

Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A brilliant, brillian writer and a great story

Not only does this story describe one of the most sensitive and caring lovers imaginable, it is beautifully honest about a first-time experience. The author captures moments in time, with all the intricate and complicated feelings that overlap in those moments. Simply amazing.

JamieInTheATLJamieInTheATLabout 18 years ago
Awesome!! Part Two

Miranda, this was so wonderful! I could feel every sensation you were describing. Erotic, heartfelt, sensual.....lemme grab my Roget's!! <laughing> I hope we are able to chat soon so I can thank you adequately.

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reaction to both parts

As always, I love it. Your first time was harder than mine, but so much more romantic and loving. You have a real skill with words; reading this was like being there. When you talked about being nervous, I wanted to hug you and tell you everything would be alright :)

femmedesirefemmedesireabout 18 years ago
wow

i only hope that my first time experience will be as sensual and responsive as yours. the conflict of emotion, and then giving in.... makes it real, not like 2 girls in a porno. it was lovely, and i'm happy for you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Capters 1 & 2

You have such a great way with words when you write. Your experiences turn me on!!

Great stuff!

fallen angel :o)

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed the smooth transitions...

Between the inner and outer worlds!

TempestwingTempestwingalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

A very nice story, it captures the intimacy of female sex very well... while I was far less confused during my first time with a woman, I have had lovers who were merely bi-curious, and it takes a sensitive touch to bring them out.

I really liked the story, far more real than a lot of the rose-tinted glasses stories that abound on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!!

Very sensual story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank You

Thank you,for your honesty, allowing us to feel your fears, for sharing that certain part and in giving others the courage to take the next step.Keep writing from the heart,I just love it.Originally,I only gave you 4 stars,but now upon thinking on it further ,I bow to you and give you 5.I loved it.Thanks again === Cheech

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
interesting story.

Don't worry about being bi-sexual. I rather like the idea myself. I'd like to try a 3-some with bi-sexuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disease

The point here is the mental struggle and though some may think you described it as a disease the point is the anguish and ultimate overcoming of that previously closed mindset to blossom into a mature adult. Many many not see this progression if they don't read the whole thing. They'll piden hole things and take them out of context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This was great!

This story is just the right length, detail, and speed for me. I think it's perfect and can't wait to read more from this beautiful mind. I hope to meet you in the chat to discuss! See you there. -Steph

Rosie_101Rosie_101over 12 years ago
First time flashbacks.

Your description of your apprehension as you went down on her for the first time gave me flashbacks to the time I first made love to my girlfriend. Your discovery of her sweet taste and velvety texture aroused me and brought me back to that night. Being face to face with her open and aroused pussy was a daunting prospect and giving those first tentative licks was, for me, like taking the first steps on the moon. It was a giant leap and I'm so glad I made it. Thank you for putting the experience into words so much better than I could have written. x

tygztygzover 10 years ago

I realize that this is an old posting and that the author in all likelihood is no longer watching feedback...

This two-part series was excellent. Though it doesn't provide much background for Jane, that is excusable as the writing if first-person autobiographical - you don't typically know much about the person you've just met; you know what you see and experience.

This is my favorite type of story - the kind which may or may not be fictional... Sex scenes are completely secondary to story immersion. That said, the sex in this was hot while completely realistic. I'm glad to have read this :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous