All Comments on 'Sweet Jonathan Pt. 03'

by Nexte100

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was waiting every day since the update to see this go live, Love what your doing with these two and cant wait to read more

cleancutmancleancutmanalmost 3 years ago

Love this story!! Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. It's heartwarming along with loin stiring together at the same moment. It rarely happens when my heart and my Jr are overwhelmed at the same time. Plz continue. Would love to see them together and a little revenge on the ex husband would be icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does this end? Do Mia and Jonathan get married, or do they find different people to spend their lives with? I can certainly imagine Jonathan and Mia having a child or two together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I never had Jonathon’s equipment issues when I was 18, but I sure had the same problems with self-image. My Mia eventually came along when I was 23, likely saving me from one sticky end or another. If I’d have been as fortunate as Jonathan and encountered her at 18, it would have saved me 5 years of misery. 5 stars. Next chapter, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this series and am very curious about how it will end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marvelous, the writing, the story, the characters ... all of it. I hope the gap between episodes doesn't mean you're finished as it has lots of possibilities ahead.

Thanks for what you've written so far and ... more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s was a good chapter. I think some moments Mia got a little too aggressive and dirty with Jonathan. There is that fine line that needs to be maintained between nurturing teacher and someone that pushes Jonathan’s boundaries. I hope you keep writing additional chapters. Your stories are a real turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue when you find the time. I agree with many of the earlier comments about the quality of the characters, the writing and the story. Too many entries on this site are simply stroke material, yours are much superior and I thoroughly enjoy them. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yep Nick certainly is an asshole. And he used her cumslut nature against her in a terrible way. Dicks like that need to be taught a lesson, preferably by having their manhood cut off.

Size-Queen Cum Slut With Impossibly Large Tits. Sounds like a good show. Would watch.

I hope true love blossoms between Jonathan and Mia and they have lots of babies and live happily ever after. I read the next (and final, unless there's more planned?) chapter with hope and great expectations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNexte100@Nexte100
Update - 16 June 2023 So, for those of you out there still following me, possibly hoping for a continuation of one of my stories, I have good news. I've been working on the fourth installment of Sweet Jonathan, which will be the last in that series. It was always my intent...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES