Sweet Little Piece

Story Info
Their first date.
1.1k words
4.03
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you?"

He was about five six tall. Thin. His hair tucked into a 'Bluejays' cap. The name on his company coveralls said 'PHIL".

"Hi. I'm looking for Mike Darcy."

"Sure. Follow me." Phil led me between the machines to an office, up two steps, with windows overlooking the shop.

"Mike, fellow to see you."

"Thanks, Phil." He went away. "You must be Mr. Frank."

"Hello, John Frank, Motion Associates." We shook hands.

"I'm Mike. Did you bring the drawings?"

Phil was part of the next few meetings as we discussed the project.

As I left the fourth meetings I slipped him a note, 'Timmy's, corner of Huron and Wellington. Five thirty.' It's a coffee chain, Tim Horton's.

I looked around the coffee shop. He was at a table by the windows. I gave a one finger signal and went to the counter for a double double.

"Am I late Phil?"

"No, I'm early. And John, when I'm not at work I prefer 'Phillip'."

"Sure. Phillip it is. Worked long for Mike?"

Phillip's blond hair was thick and cut to the nape of his neck. He had little heart shaped plastic earrings and a silver chain bracelet on his left wrist and two silver rings on the index finger of his right. Of course at work he'd been jewelry free. He wore a short sleeve button down shirt with the top two buttons undone and painted on dove grey jeans. Nice!

We had a nice 'get to know you' conversation. Turns out he's thirty two (I'm forty one), has his own apartment, and is a non smoker.

This is looking good.

"Tell me Phillip, have you ever sailed?"

"Oh, gracious! Not in ages. I took sailing lessons one summer and sailed a bit on other people's boats a few times since."

"Would you like to come for a sail Saturday?"

"Well, that sounds interesting."

I asked him to meet me on the deck of the yacht club at nine, and told Marla, on security I was expecting him.

Well! Snug blue pink and purple printed shorts, 'Brick House Beer' T and pink tennis shoes. Just two cm rings in his ears, and wrap around silver sunglasses. A 'Bluejays cap to complete his look. "Well, don't you look like a proper little sailor. Ready to go?"

We were soon well offshore, gliding along on a close reach in a gentle breeze. Long deep water swells, blue sky, puffy white clouds. The Gods were happy. I set the autopilot.

I slid closer to Phillip. "Nice, isn't it?" I slid my hand over his shoulders, he turned his head and closed his eyes.

Our first kiss was sweet and gentle. And our second. Out third was quite warm. I slid my hand up his thigh.

"I know what you'd like, Phillip." I rubbed his bulge. "Why not take off your shorts?"

Giggle. "Is that an order captain?"

He stood and unbuckled his grey canvas belt as I pulled down his fly. He undid the button and his shorts fell to the cockpit sole. Sweet pink banana sling. I pulled out his hardening cock.

Pretty little package. Six or seven inch circumcised cock. Shaved, except for a thin vertical blond strip. I smiled. Yum.

He sat back down.

We kissed as I fondled his sweet little package.

"Mm."

"Like that, pretty boy?"

I bent down and kissed his knob. I kissed and licked the salty tang off his shaft. I kissed his sweet little balls. "So pretty."

I kissed then swallowed his knob. "Mm. Mm. Mm." I bobbed for cock. Smooth hard young cock. So good.

"OH John!"

Hot cum fills my mouth. I sucked my pretty young crew's cock 'till he as milked dry. I sat back up and we kissed some more.

Phillip pulled my arm over his shoulder and snuggled close as we talked.

"Ready for a beer?"

"Uh, no thanks. I don't drink."

"How about a Coke, or ginger ale?"

"Coke would be good."

"It's not diet."

"That's OK."

I went below. Phillip pulled his shorts up. I returned with a couple of bottles of Coke from the 'fridge, then trimmed sails for the port.

Soon the boat was put away and we were sitting on the club's deck with glasses of Coke in hand.

"Want to eat here?"

"Sure!"

We had burgers and ice cream for dessert.

"I don't drive. Can you give me a lift home?"

"Of course. ready?"

He directed me. "There's parking around back. Pull into number seven."

It was an early seventies building. Eighteen units, three stories. Old enough the ground floor had patios and the upper ones had balconies. A standard layout. Closet to the left, small kitchen to the right, living room and balcony straight ahead, two bedrooms, sliding glass door to the balcony.

"I need to pee-pee. Make yourself comfortable."

Sheers covered the balcony door, softening the view of the building across the way. Comfortable furniture. Phillips personal touches humanized the standard pale beige walls. I sat on the couch.

Oh wow! Phillip had changed. Lovely. A silver long sleeve blouse with just the middle button secured. Red satin and lace panties. On his feet block sole slippers with a grey fur pom pom over the toes.

He alighted on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. His tongue invaded my mouth for a long hot kiss. I stroked his smooth chest and played with his sweet little nips. His flat palm rubbed my chest.

"Look, John. I usually don't go this far on a first date."

"Neither do I."

"Can we?"

"Whatever you want dear."

"You're over dressed, captain." He slid off my lap. I stood and took off my deck shoes, T, shorts and boxers.

"Put this on my cock, darling." He handed me the foil package. I rolled the condom down his sweet hard cock.

We kissed some more.

"Ready?"

I slipped to my knees and bent over the cushion of the couch. Phillip took some condom safe lube from the end table's drawer.

Oh, that familiar sensation as a lubed finger worked into my hole.

"Handsome John. I've wanted you since I first saw you." He kissed between my shoulder blades. Two fingers worked my hole.

"My big strong captain." His fingers slipped out.

"Oh." That first stretching as his cock pushed in. In. All the way in.

"Mm. My handsome captain. You're so tight."

Stroke.

Stroke.

Stroke.

Stroke.

"Ah!"

"Good captain."

Stroke.

Stroke.

Stroke. "I'm cumming!"

All the way in, he quivers.

He reaches around under me and kisses my shoulder, his cock still deep inside me.

"Lets get cleaned up and go to bed."

We showered and were soon cuddling together in his bed.

After that first date he was my sweetie. After a month of dating I moved in with Phillip.