All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 14'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaover 16 years ago
This chapter was disappointing . . .

Compared to earlier chapters, this one appeared more forced and much less erotic. The sex seemed mechanical, the descriptions well-worn, and the bondage scenes unimaginative. It continues the story and at least we are getting to the last 10 days of the month, though I'm not sure the end is in sight yet. This must have been wife's day out -- no mention of our hero's spouse in this -- I guess she did not care to go hunting. I think it would have been a more interesting chapter if the "hero" of the story had managed to keep still and not get caught for four hours; I would like to have seen what his prize might have been. Fairly well-written story and very readable with only a few typos. I hope the next chapter is more like your earlier ones, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

I agree (up to a point)with the previous comment that it wasn't all that erotic. But! I thought it was an excellent inventive story. His narrative on the the story gains the author points that he would not normaly receive. (I gave him 100) A few questions: 1/ what is his wife doing while he is enjoying himself?

2/Is she going to appear?

and most importantly 3/ when is the next chapter going to appear? Can't wait!!!!!!

THANKS for a great read 'A'

SirJakesSirJakesabout 16 years ago
Enjoyable chapter

I for one enjoy unanswered questions in a long series. It's what keeps me interested between the moments of erotica. The untraveled path keeps the imagination active. I don't believe this was the most best chapter of the series but in no way was it the worse. The main weakness was the rushed ending which could have been enhanced by more physical scene description, exposure of the activities of the controlling Divas and more dialog between the participants.

Still a 100 without question.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Never an average slave

Every slave is 9 or 8 inches god how many stories are going to be made with men that are far from average?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That great

That great, I like to be hunted like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous