All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 17'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cwbuddycwbuddyabout 16 years ago
Yikes!

If my mom had friends like that I don't think I would hang around my mom.

I could have sworn his cock was 9 inches before.

I am ready for this story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting

I like this series, but since it it taking a long time to get each installment, it is hard to keep up with all that has gone on. I hope the next chapters come a bit sooner.

I do wonder if his W isn't messing up a good marriage by basically selling her H, and having a secret life.

cprerjcprerjabout 16 years ago
i love the series

his cock was 9 1/4 in two other chapters, not ten inches. I hope when the month is done he gets up and walks away from her, he agreed to a bet not being sold like a hooker with his wife the pimp. I love the series and want to see the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i am loving it.

I like ur stories. The whole series is fantastic. If this is real then i want to be part of this. You can contact me at jindalkush@gmail.com. I am ready to serve u azrael.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Any bevy of babes...

...who think the way the women in this story do are no better than vermin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really cannot understand how anyone thinks this is erotic. It’s just a bunch of menopausal women abusing a human being. It’s not sexy, it’s just sadism.

The main problem is that women are far crueler than men especially when they are in drunken groups. They are like a pack of baying wolves and have no inhibitions. It’s yet another example of the double standards that women have.

Just get away from these sick, perverted, horrendous harpies especially your so-called wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous