All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge'

by Carnal_Kitty

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet Revenge

A great start for you. Look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!

Really enjoyed this story. Hope you continue writing and posting.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Female eh?

You've got the son concept of wanting to fuck his mom down pretty good. Perhaps enough people read Literotica's incest, maybe moms jumping their sons this quickly is possible. Regardless, it was a good romp, and I look forward to lonely dad getting his lump of coal as he realizes you can't go home.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Cute but predictable

Way to get even with dad letting him see his wife sliding down on his son's cock,but very dangerous and could end badly with one or both going to jail or him killing them.

Mama's got a hot wet pussy (don't like the word cunt) and son has a big cock that stays hard for her.

Glad you started with a little background as to why dad wasn't there, a lot of writers go right into the fucking.

Your a promising writer and I'm looking foreward to seeing more from you.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Single young woman?

Need more of a Bio other than your in the States.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter would be nice

Carnal_KittyCarnal_Kittyover 9 years agoAuthor
To: Averygoodlay

"Single young woman? Need more of a Bio other than your in the States."

Hi Sir, and thank you for your comments. Incest/Taboo is a new writing area I'm venturing into, and I'm unable to give more information about myself, in my bio, because Carnal_Kitty is my alias. I already have poetry and stories in my main Literotica profile (with my detailed info) under another username.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you enjoyed 'Sweet Revenge.'

xoxo

Carnal_KittyCarnal_Kittyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you VERY much...

Everyone for your kind comments, advice, and for favoritng and voting on my Literotica story 'Sweet Revenge."

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh What fun...

it is to read your naughty stories each night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Briklliant

You must write more, Kitty, simpky amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
improbable

Good, but needs to be a bit more realistic. Having sex on a ladder??? would like to know what happens afterwards.

sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
son is a retard

having his dad come walking in on them having sex is not going to end well, they both could end up in jail or worse, so the son totally fucks up her x-mas by doing that, without her knowing what he did, dumb bastard ain't he?And just like any other story he had to have a big dick, I don't know why writers always think the guys got to have a huge dick.gave it a one star and that was too much.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nice

Definitely a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No need in the dad finding out.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

I fully agree with sexymeup. This dad walks into that situation and is cold-cocked by what he sees and you don't expect it to end badly??! What world do you live in? His son betrays any hope of them moving forward as a family. And i don't think Pops is any too happy with his ex, either. What pray tell, is the son hoping to gain by inviting his dad there- some sick revenge? He's already living it up with his mom; why goad dad into this? Makes no sense, especially considering that he has unilaterally, purposefully exposed their affair. Dad can flat out ruin the two of them if he so chooses. Unilaterally in that he didn't tell his mom a fucking thing about what he had planned. How is she ever to trust him again or stay his lover? Talk about RUINING CHRISTMAS! I like how this read, but this ending is beyond belief and strains against the boundaries of credulity! OY VEY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous