Sweet revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Payback.
1.4k words
4.33
4.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

School? I was frantically struggling to free myself, but they were way too big and strong. "PLEASE, you can't take me to school! I-I don't want people to see me...like this! I am SO sorry, Big, E, really, I didn't mean to laugh, it just slipped out. Can't you just let me go home? I SWEAR I'll never do it again"

"Really, you little sissy piece of crap? After we went to all this trouble to trap you? I want EVERYONE to see what a girl you are."

I'm crying now, and blubbering. Please, I don't have a lot of money, but...you can have my X Box, and...and... I'll do ANYTHING, if you let me go."

Big E, looked at his friends ,and said, " Whatta ya think , boys? She says she'll do ANYTHING. I'm thinking, she LOOKS like a girl, ACTS like a girl, MAYBE, just maybe, she can be girly enough to make us forget that she's an idiot. Right?"

My eyes widened as I started understanding his implication. Jacky and Wilson grinned. "You mean, TREAT her just like a girl? I gotta admit, she IS cute, with her hair fixed up, and with the makeup , and nightie. Hell, I wouldn't have known it was Him, I mean her, if we hadn't caught her going in the house. I vote yes."

"Hey, come on, guys, I didn't mean... THAT. I-I'm not gay. I don't like guys, I like girls. I didn't mean I'd... do...stuff like that. I...I..."

"Well, you heard her, Jackie, to school it is!" Big E grinned, knowing he had me.

"Wait, wait. You...won't tell anybody... If I...um...do this?" With that , they bent over laughing.

"THAT'S more like it, Josie! Show us what an appreciative girl you can be. Jackie, whip out your meat ,and see if she can be a good girl." Without any hesitation, Jackie stood in front of me and dropped his jeans and boxers, and wiggled his stiffening cock in my face. Tears were running down my cheeks as I glanced at the other two. I lifted my shaking hands, pulled his cock to my lips, closed my eyes, and opened my mouth. I didn't know what to expect, I'd never gotten a blowjob from a girl, and my only experience was watching porn. I drew in a deep breath just as his cock pushed forward.

I don't know what I thought it would be like, but his cock was warm, smooth, and throbbing. I felt it on my tongue as he eased it in, and pulled back slow. "Damn! That feels good, Josie, but, more sucking."

My eyes blinked open, and I nodded. I started sucking, and he stepped up his assault on my mouth. I could taste something slick on my tongue, something tingly. It wasn't bad tasting,, just strange. If this was as bad as it got, I could deal with it. 'IF' they kept their agreement not to tell anyone else, that is. I blushed, thinking about Big E and Wilson watching me do this to Jackie. I closed my eyes again and focused on his cock. The more he slid in and out of my mouth, the more I felt the tingling on my tongue. Is it his cum? Suddenly, he grabbed my head, and held it tight to him, and I felt a blast of hot goo in my mouth. I wasn't ready for that, and it spewed out of my lips, down my chin, some went in my nose, and some in my throat. I was trying to push away, to breath, but he held me, and kept cumming. I had no choice but to swallow what I could, while more dripped down my chin.

When he finally let go of my head, I was coughing and gasping for air, while he did a 'victory' stance, with his arms in the air. "Wooo, Josie! How was that first load of cum? Who's next, boys? " He didn't need to ask, Wilson already had his cock out waving it . I unconsciously licked my lips and chin, feeling the cum hanging on them. Wilson was longer than Jackie, and pressed against my throat the first time in. I grunted, tried to pull back, but he held my head.

"Oh, no, bitch, you're gonna take this cock. Jackie got his nut, I'm gonna have mine." And he proceeded to hard fuck my mouth. I kept gagging but he didn't let up. Relax your throat, Josie!, Dammit! You gotta take ALL this cock!" I was barely able to catch a breath as he kept it up, but I think both of us were surprised when his cock finally went in my throat. "That's it! I love a deep throat! You go, Josie, MMM, Damn, I'm cumming!!" And he did. I felt his cock pulsing in my mouth as cum squirted down my throat. What a weird feeling.

After his first three bursts, he pulled back into my mouth for a couple more. His cum had more of a bitter taste, but that tingling, I had to admit, felt strange and good. I swirled it around in my mouth. He stepped back and said, "Swallow. I want to see it all gone." So I did. My face was deep red, from humiliation, but, my brain was spinning. I DIDN'T hate it. Yeah, it was gay stuff, but, as long as no one else knew, I could deal with it, right? My first blowjob didn't happen at all like I'd dreamed, but, at least now I knew what to expect, when I found a girl to do me.

I was pulled out of my mental fog when Big E, lifted my chin, and said, "Ok, bitch, my turn. This is what you get when you laugh at me." Ok, yeah, everyone called him "Big E", but apparently, NOT just because he was three hundred -fifty pounds of rock. He pulled his cock free, and it was porn star material. I had heard that many of the girls that dated him wouldn't fuck him, and now I knew why. Could I even get that in my mouth?

"Big E, I...I..."

"Shut up , and lick it. I'm not hard yet, and I need to relieve some pressure." He wiped my lips with the tip, as I stuck my tongue out. He groaned as I ran my tongue all over the head, then down the shaft. I could feel it stiffening as I licked over it. "Oh, YEAH! MM, that's good. Now, open that pretty mouth." I swallowed hard, and he filled, and I mean stretched, my mouth open. My nostrils were flaring, drawing in air. His big hands cupped my head. He didn't force it, like the other guys, he just rocked back and forth. I felt every pulse. He was moaning softly, eyes closed, weaving side to side, almost like a slow dance.

I thought he was probably imagining one of the hot girls doing this to him, and I did everything I could think of to help that. I sucked in, eased up, swirled my tongue, as much as I could, on him, and he was well lubricated, from my saliva, and his drops of precum. I know it's crazy, as mean as he'd been, chasing me over Hell and back, but, the look on his face got to me. It was so serene. I was breathing faster, as was he. His grip got a bit tighter, his cock started jerking. I, by now, knew what this meant. I pulled back , hopefully, enough, to not get drowned by what I knew was coming. And it did. The first squirt, like a teaser, was a spoonful. I just had time to swallow it, when blasts two, three, four, came in rapid succession, and I was panicking, trying to swallow it down. Of course it was spewing out around his cock. There was so much of it. Had he EVER cum before? This COULDN'T be normal, right?

When He finally stopped oozing cum into my mouth, he stepped back, patted my head, and put that now softened cock, away. I fell back on my heels, chest heaving, jaws aching. I'd done it. Now, I'd paid my penitence, and life could go back to normal. No one had to know. When I finally calmed down, I looked up. "Oh, God! No! Wh-WHY are are you videoing me? You said, no one would know! "

"Well, Josie... THAT was before you showed us what a good little cocksucker looks like."