Sweet Sadistic Psychic Ch. 03

Story Info
Rosalie tortures an eager trans girl. Might Blake like it?
2.9k words
4.55
4.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizzy here: make sure to check the tags as usual for this series; there are some new elements in this one. Enjoy!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

It was ten at night, and the lights were dimmed. Blake, completely naked, was on his hands and knees in the living room, with a white towel placed on the carpet underneath him.. Rosalie, wearing only a pink bra, was happily staring at his clean and lubricated ass as she slid on the vibrating strap-on dildo. The belt clicked, and the large pink rod was strapped onto her.

She tested it, pressing a button on the remote control she was holding. It vibrated with a delightful buzz that sent waves of pleasure through her clitoris. Good.

"I'm ready any time!" Blake said.

Rosalie giggled. "Oh Blakey... I wonder how having your prostate rammed is going to change you?"

"I'll probably become a subby bottom bitch," Blake said. "Fine by me."

Rosalie stepped forward, pressing the tip of the vibrating dildo against his asshole. His erection twitched in pleasure and anticipation.

"So you won't change at all then. Good. Just as I liked you."

She thrust her hips forward, forcing her dildo against the resistance of his tight asshole. When the tip pushed through into his soft insides, Blake shuddered.

"Oh," Blake moaned. "Deeper..."

Rosalie went deeper, and when her hips were touching his rear, she sensed a deep wellspring of pleasure boiling inside him, as well as trace thoughts of submissiveness.

"Oh, oh... Fuck me," Blake begged.

"If you say so, princess," Rosalie said.

She thrust in and out of him, with the dildo sliding against his prostate over and over. She gripped his thighs, squeezing them gently and pushing and pulling them in time with her own movements.

"Ah, ah... Breed me, mommy..."

Rosalie giggled.

"I, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that," Blake said as he panted.

"No, no, please say more." The vibrations were starting to get to her. Rosalie was getting more and more ravenous...

She fucked him harder, going from a steady pace to a frenzied thrusting. Every slap of her hips against him came with a wave of arousal and sensations that she happily let get to her...

"I'm almost there... Breed me," Blake begged.

Rosalie stopped and pulled out, feeling a little jolt of pleasure from denying Blake his vibrating thrusts. The vibrations were still inching her closer and closer to orgasm...

"Beg for it," Rosalie said.

"Mommy, your boy princess needs to be bred... I need you to fill me so badly... My bussy never felt this good..."

Rosalie giggled. Blake saying the word bussy out loud? That was new.

She thrust the dildo back into him, and he moaned in pleasure.

No telekinesis. Just some good old fashioned boyfriend plowing. She wished he was wearing the collar so she could pull on it, simulating the fun telekinetic choking that she wished she had a chance to do; but of course, nobody knew how balls worked, so it was easier to get away with messing with those.

"I'm... I'm..." Blake moaned.

Then he came. His cock flailed wildly, blasting the towel beneath him with spurt after spurt of white fluid, and Rosalie kept her vibrating dildo buried inside him, pressing her hips against his ass, feeling his powerful orgasm through an indirect telepathic lens. She was almost about to come herself. She reached down and vigorously massaged her pussy, slipping her hands underneath the strap-on and into her needy opening.

Her own senses mixed with his rampaging orgasm made her come almost instantly.

"I'm coming inside you," Rosalie moaned. "Get bred, get bred, get bred..."

Blake's orgasm came to an end, and Rosalie's kept going for a moment longer as she closed her eyes, enjoying his depths and the own clenching of her wet pussy.. When it finally died down and calm started to enter him, she looked down at him. His arms and legs were trembling...

"Blakey, Blakey, Blakey... How'd it feel to lose your anal virginity?"

It wasn't his first time he came from being pleasured in the ass--last night's telekinetically-aided wet dream was his first real loss of anal virginity--but it was the first time he was aware of it happening to him.

Rosalie's pounding heartbeat started to relax, and she turned off the vibrating dildo, keeping it buried inside him.

"You called me mommy," Rosalie said. "I like that."

"It's... I watched some BDSM porn, and the guy called his domme that, and it just kinda made me happy..."

She leaned forward and placed a hand on his cheek, reading his mind. He thought about Rosalie plowing him with an even bigger dildo, putting him in chastity, collaring him and pulling his leash... And Rosalie was overjoyed.

"If there's anything else you'd like to try," Rosalie said, "Just let me know."

"I'm all finished tonight, but tomorrow, I have a few ideas..."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

It was eleven at night now, and while Blake was sleeping upstairs, Rosalie had a single lamp on in the home office, typing words for her visual novel in a delighted flurry. The past few days had been so inspirational... romance, adoration, domination, and sweet, sweet ball pain.

As Rosalie reached for her coffee, she saw that the mug was empty. Fuck. Kitchen time. More coffee.

But as she thought about it, she decided a good snack was what she needed--not more caffeine. There were snacks in the pantry, but she didn't feel like chips or cookies... and the usual healthy snacks like nuts or carrots or grapes didn't fit her cravings either.

No. She needed french fries specifically.

She opened the freezer to see if they had any. There were just tater tots.

Fuck it. She was going to take a late night fast food trip.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

"...And that's all," Rosalie said.

"That'll be a dollar and forty cents, please pull up to the first window."

Mobile app discounts were great. A root beer and fries for a buck forty? Sweet!

She drove up to the window while pulling out her credit card, and at the window was a ditzy-looking brown haired lady. Her name tag said "Alice".

"Howdy!" Alice said in a lovely voice. "That'll be one dollar and forty cents."

She handed her card to her, and her fingers brushed against the woman's dainty hands.

Then she heard a powerful thought coming from her mind.

"God, I want this woman to crush my balls so badly!" she was thinking, verbatim.

Rosalie was taken aback a bit. She hid her surprise well enough for Alice to not notice it, and as she swiped Rosalie's card, Rosalie did some telekinetic probing. Yep. Huge dick and balls under that skirt.

But that wasn't the weird thing. What was weird was how she wanted to get her balls crushed, and how her desire was so powerful that Rosalie could sense it through fleeting hand contact. She never met someone who actually liked having it happen to them. It was always hands to the groin, groan in agony, let out a girly scream, beg for it to stop. She never encountered anyone who said "More, mommy!"

She couldn't crush Alice's balls. Not here, and not now. There were other employees. And also someone was behind her in the drive-thru, so it would be rude to make them wait on their food while Rosalie did cock and ball torture. Or just ball torture.

She pulled up to the next window, got her piping hot fries and crisp root beer, and parked nearby. A question entered her mind as she ate. Was it cheating if she gave someone consensual ball torture without her boyfriend knowing?

Yeah, probably. Best to ask for permission first. But at least Alice worked there, and it was a five minute drive so Rosalie could always just come back some other night. With thoughts as strong as those, Alice would almost certainly say yes to anything Rosalie asked of her.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Rosalie finished off her root beer at home at midnight, just as she was putting the final touches on this visual novel scene. Yanderes doing creepy shit during sex was fun. She playtested the scene to make sure everything was working, and it gave her shivers. Good shivers.

It was a good time to call it a night, so she prepared herself for bed, put her pajamas back on, and then went into the bedroom, trying not to wake up Blake.

Unfortunately, as she climbed into bed, Blake stirred.

"Oh," Rosalie whispered. "Sorry for waking you... I was up late getting a snack out and working on my visual novel."

"It's fine," Blake said.

Blake cuddled up to her, pressing the side of his head against her pajama-clad chest. She put one hand on his head, reading his calm, sleepy thoughts for a while.

"Can I ask you something extremely weird?" Rosalie said.

"Sure," he said, just a moment after thinking it.

"This is strange, but... If someone asked me to give them cock and ball torture, would you be fine if I gave it to them? Nobody's said it out loud, but I've gotten some, well, vibes from friends indicating they might want it..."

Rosalie was nervous, but then the aroused thoughts coming from Blake made her feel reassured.

"Even if it's just cock torture, or just ball torture, or both... eh, as long as you're not getting pregnant, you don't need to ask me."

"Thank you," Rosalie said. "I don't want to be a hypocrite, so I just want to let you know, you have the same freedom."

"I don't plan on using it," Blake said. "But thanks."

They cuddled.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The next night, Rosalie went out, not planning on buying anything this time. She parked at the edge of the lot and went inside this time, hoping Alice would be at the front counter. She wasn't. Some random guy was there instead. She didn't bother looking at his name tag.

"Good evening!" he said. "What can I get for ya?"

"Is Alice here? I'm, let's just say a friend of hers..."

"She is. I'll call her over in just a second, miss," he said before turning around. "ALICE GET YOUR THICK ASS OVER HERE! YOU GOT A FRIEND HERE TO SEE YA!"

Alice shambled over from behind a wall, looking as if she had just been jostled awake by a thunderstorm, and her eyes perked up even more when she saw Rosalie.

"Know her?" he asked.

Alice started shaking. "Oh! It's you! Hahaha... Ah... Um..."

Rosalie smiled. "Can you come with me for a few minutes? We have something important to discuss..."

"Did I say something out loud that I shouldn't have? I'm sorry, miss."

The perfect opportunity. "Yes," Rosalie said. "And I want to talk about it. Now come with me to my car."

"...I'm taking my meal break now," Alice said to her coworkers before quickly striding out the door with Rosalie.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

They made it to Rosalie's car. Nobody else was around. They could talk in complete isolation.

"I can't believe you said that out loud," Rosalie said. "You really do want me to crush your balls, don't you?"

"Y... yes... I know it's weird that I have them, but I get carried away when I think about other girls just..."

"Don't stammer," Rosalie said. "Listen. I just love torturing balls. It's one of my favorite hobbies. Now how about you get into my car and I'll give you a good squeeze? Nobody can see."

A bead of anxious sweat ran down Alice's forehead, then she opened the passenger side door and climbed inside. Rosalie went into the driver's seat, closed the door, and locked it. The lights in the car turned off, and they were in near darkness.

"Now," Rosalie said, "I want you to promise that you won't scream too loudly. Okay, girl?"

"I promise... I don't even know your name, why am I doing this?"

"Because your balls will love this."

"So true."

Rosalie leaned over and stuck a hand in Alice's work pants, gently stroking her already erect cock. Then she pinched the shaft. Hard. Alice didn't scream. Instead, the tension seemed to melt from her anxious muscles, and her head leaned back against the headrest. Rosalie sensed that her emotions were... getting calmer?

"You like that, don't you?" Rosalie said.

"The balls..."

"With pleasure. Just giving you a taste."

She moved her hand downwards past her erection, and down to those huge, fragile nuts. Rosalie moved them around in her hand, gripping and teasing and tickling them.

Then Rosalie pinched the left one and squeezed it.

"Ahhhhh...." Alice said. It was as if she were letting out a breath after finishing a college essay. Reading her thoughts was completely redundant with listening to the happy noises coming out from her mouth. It was all just pleasure.

Rosalie ceased her pinching and flicked the aching testicle. Alice's pain tolerance was almost terrifying. But knowing she was having an effect on her... knowing that there was indeed pain... it aroused her. Even if the pain's effect wasn't the usual one.

As Rosalie moved her attention to her right testicle, she wondered if Blake was that kind of person too; the one who would say...

"Harder," Alice said.

Yeah. That.

Rosalie gripped it with all five of her fingers and clenched them together, squeezing it in a pentagon of pain and pleasure. The testicle slipped out of her grip and went up towards her palm, so she closed her hand and made a fist around it.

Alice let out a slutty moan.

"Ah.... Yeah... Squeeze them together..."

Rosalie happily obeyed, grabbing both of her nuts in one hand and squeezing. They pressed together, squishing slightly from the pressure...

Nothing wrong with some telekinetic magic. Rosalie, with the aid of some telekinesis, started twisting the tubes leading up to her tortured nuts.

"Oh baby, I've never felt this good..."

Alice's erection was rock hard. Rosalie twisted and untwisted them, cutting off blood flow and then graciously giving it back, over and over and over, clenching her fist around her balls at random intervals to keep her from being able to anticipate when the next clench would be.

Rosalie's panties started to get wet.

"You know what I'd love?" Rosalie said.

"Huh?"

"I'd love to squeeze tighter. Is that okay with you?"

"Please, yes..."

Rosalie squeezed her balls tighter, and Alice let out another pained, happy moan. Yes. It was as good as tormenting some unwilling guy. Maybe even better.

She made a pledge. She had to make sure Blake was willing to have his nuts tortured. And then she'd whisper all kinds of sweet things into his ear while bruising his testicles and making him yelp and moan and shiver and go limp or tense up...

Rosalie went back to pinching the wounded balls, switching between each of them, giving them both a powerfully tight squeeze. She sometimes pinched the skin of her nuts, knowing she could be far more brutal with just the skin than she could ever get away with being to the fragile orbs themselves.

"Ah, stop, I'm about to..."

Rosalie let go, but she was slightly too late. Alice stuffed her hands into her pants quickly and pinched the shaft of her cock as hard as she could. It convulsed in her grasp as she moaned and gasped, but she was able to keep spurt after spurt of semen from shooting out. Rosalie fantasized about how it must have felt to keep all that pressure contained...

"Napkins... I need napkins, I can't soil my uniform..."

Rosalie opened the glove compartment, where her enormous collection of napkins awaited. Alice grabbed half a dozen napkins, barely making a dent in the reserves, and she pulled her pants down, then released her pinch, letting out a geyser of fluid onto the napkins.

"Oh... oh yeah," Alice said.

When they were done, Alice cleaned herself up and crumpled the napkins up.

"I'll throw these into the dumpster outside. But miss, thank you so, so much... Are you single?"

"No. But it's not hard for a girl like you to find someone who'll make this a regular thing. People love balls, after all."

"Well... At least there are plenty of fish in the sea... Actually, might you be looking for a Dungeons and Dragons group? Even if we don't date, I'm running a table that's been down a player lately."

Rosalie thought about it. Fuck it, why not?

"...Yeah, actually, that could be fun. Here's my phone number, just one second... Send me a text later with the details. Now I need to drive home. Oh, actually, I could use a milkshake first..."

They both walked inside together, and then as Rosalie walked out with a large strawberry milkshake--one partially paid for by a mobile app discount--she waved goodbye to Alice and her bruised testicles.

The ride home was short, but Rosalie had a lot to think about. So much ball torture lately! It was driving her insane with lust to the point where she was torturing random fast food employees... consensually, which was new, but torturing them nonetheless.

...Hopefully Blake was receptive to having his nuts repeatedly annihilated. Possibly with psychic powers.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Part 4 will be the final part, partly because I think that's a good place to wrap it up, and partly because I ran out of steam on this one. Enjoy!