All Comments on 'Sweet Surrender'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
The Sweet Spot!!

*Wow*. Usually I don't go in for expressing this sentiment quite so bluntly, but-- this story's hot as shit!

Really, this is so delightfully playful and whimsical and charming-- and so dripping with anticipation and transformation and greedy need: and it takes the idea of this heroine who has this humble sort of life and only (thinks she) wants humble little pleasures and takes her on this awakening that fuses these themes together.

You've handled this story in a way that, even if it weren't lesbian-themed, would still avoid sounding misogynistic. You make the reader like Martha and root for her, since her transformation makes her feel so happy and doesn't seem to take away from her or make her a stupid joke.

Every step of the journey feels perfectly handled to me. This is an exemplary erotic story, IMHO! Thanks very much for presenting it to the world.

petertowerspetertowersover 13 years ago
Nicely put together

A real pleasure to read, you have to ask yourself how much you pay for chocolates like these to give as gifts to your loved one.

A great idea for a story, thanks.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry; but this was boring as hell

I wanted to enjoy it, but the idea that someone would lose 10 lbs in one day? And being a chocolate tester? I mean, it was so far-fetched, I half expected to see Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble asking for some Bront-burgers....at least that would have made it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was delicious. I am all a tingle. It was light hearted and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What?!?

The end?!?!?! That's just cruel! Awesome story.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Wet and wanting

I am dripping wet! I am Bi and sexually submissive but being turned into another's Slave to serve as their Sexual Toy! Uhhhh So Hot, I am horny!

ILove Chocolate!

Kisses,Wendy

michelle_dmichelle_dabout 7 years ago
Great

Love the story. Just wish it didn't stop where it did. Also wish I could get some of those chocolates. :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of my all time favorites. I have read this so many times that I lost count.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous