Sweet Surrender Pt. 01

Story Info
Feisty introductions are exchanged.
2.3k words
4.39
2.8k
00

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Profile: sultryandsweet (*this is a fictional account)

Gender: Female

Age: 33-40

Weight: Skinny

Height: Average

Location: [redacted]

Orientation: Bi

Interested In: gym, shopping, nightlife, work hard play harder!

Status: Attached

Fetishes: submission, role play, force play, rough sex

Pets: me?

Some words from sultryandsweet:

I'm looking to play some roleplaying / situational / virtual games with a gorgeous, funny, creative, kinky type! Yes, I listed my location but you will have to accept that cyber is all I'm comfortable with for now. I reserve the right to change my mind later, but don't be the one to bring it up. If you can deal with that, then listen up.

I need a man (or woman) with an aggressive / take charge nature and a wicked imagination who can make love to my mind. Do not apply if you can't flaunt your talents with words! Send me anything dirty / raunchy describing what you would do to me. I'm not here for romance, or to change my situation. I'm aching for someone to show a sassy, stuck-up girl who's the boss! Rip my clothes! Push my face into the pillow! Don't hold back, I like it rough! If my kitty is impressed, I'll respond.

---

Update: Pay attention! I will only engage with clever, well-written messages. No cut and paste greetings, I can tell the difference! All emoji flirts and 'hi' or 'how are you doing?' messages will also definitely be ignored. Come on people, show me what you can do!

To: sultryandsweet

Date: Wed Aug 19, 8:05 PM

Subject: Introduction

Hi there, I thought it might be fun to send you some 'instant feedback' on your profile, in the form of three quick and playful lashes:

***

There is no doubt that you are now at the point of suffering, lying on your stomach naked, hogtied on the narrow hotel ottoman, your head held up and back by a rope pulling on your long hair. A porn vid is playing from his laptop nearby, but you cannot see it thanks to the blindfold. The noises, however, are maddening. That poor girl just can't stop cumming! Why are you being denied the same? And if you move even an inch in protest, you risk a hard and awkward fall from your perch, and his displeasure. It's been 20 minutes! Where is he? What is he up to?

***

Just two friends, out for a coffee in a popular spot. Friends with benefits, sure, but how would anyone know? From the blush on your face, perhaps? Beneath your clothes, the slightly scratchy hemp rope harness is rubbing and squeezing relentlessly, pushing your tits together, making your clit ache, and keeping the gently vibrating toy tightly in place. And then there is that magnificent bulge in his jeans. You risk stealing a peek, picturing the 2" steel ring there keeping his cock incredibly hard. Your body jerks as you get caught in the act. That fucking remote control.

***

I have instructed you to insert a very slim, well-lubed anal plug and hold it inside while you take care of your household chores -- naked, of course. We both know this will prove impossible for you. Your best time is still less than thirty minutes, which is rather disappointing. And when you fail, we both know that I will punish you with a strict flogging across your tits. With each blow you will say: 'Thank you Sir, I deserve another please, Sir.' Then you will thrust your tits back out toward me, never flinching or pulling away. We also both know that there will be no counting down to the end. Only perfect behavior will be enough to end it.

***

You can beg for more using the email address included below.

To: surrender2mygaze

Date: Sun Aug 23, 12:14 PM

Subject: My impertinent little challenge

Well, well! It looks like my impertinence has piqued your interest. I do appreciate a man who can use complete sentences and real words instead of abbreviations. If he also has a wicked mind, I'm hooked!

Shall I swing a lash or two back at you, my dear?

***

I gasp in fear, mixed with excitement. How insistent, how uninhibited she is! My mind is quickly overwhelmed as she yanks me closer, one hand in my hair. How did we get here so soon? Why did I let you gain this much sway over me already? How do you seem to know so much about my hidden desires? The last time I touched another woman was in university, but I've never forgotten it. Your gaze never moves from my face as your friend roughly fondles my breasts through my blouse, then shoves my skirt up above my stocking tops. I don't stop her progress, but I wonder: how far will my submission actually take me?

***

I thought you were the possessive type? When you turned to those two cat-calling construction workers and leveled that steely look of yours, my stomach lurched and I expected there to be trouble. But not trouble for me. What am I doing on my knees in an alley? How am I now surrounded by those two brawny specimens, one of them shoving his sweaty cock into my mouth as you watch me from the dark, smoking. I don't have time to think, and barely manage to stay up on my heels, as the other one lifts my skirt from behind, rips my panties down, and mounts me.

***

They say that there is a proper time and place for everything. So here I am, before the biggest sales pitch of my life, on my knees for you in the men's room. It does seem to be helping me with my nerves; I am very good at this after all. I do have to be quite careful not to put a run in my stockings, or to let anything drip on my blouse, but I just couldn't help myself. Your cock always feels so right in my mouth, like it completes me when I can feel it thickly against my tongue and filling me, all the way back.

***

These seem like small and insignificant games so far. Up for more?

To: Sienna

Date: Mon Aug 24, 10:00 PM

Subject: Re: My impertinent little challenge

Sienna couldn't remember exactly when his hand had begun pressing against her neck, but she knew she was well past the point of putting up a fight. And it felt shockingly good. Better than she wanted to admit. So fucking good that the alarm bells going off inside her head did nothing more than send her arousal spiking even higher. This was, perhaps, one more item to add to the list of things not to do on a first date fuck. 'Goddamn,' she thought, 'I can be such a slut some-- all of the time!' Her head was lost in a mad spin, disconnected from her body as her spine began arching upwards involuntarily. Her fingers were clawing ragged marks into his back, either seeking revenge or urging him on frantically.

'Holy shit this guy can fuck!' He had started out by pounding her from behind, the thick head of his cock splitting her wide with each stroke, his heavy ball sack hanging long enough to swing forward and smack her clit in a fierce rhythm, until she'd cum for the first time with a guttural yelp. She knew she was a desperate, pathetic sight: down on all fours, taken like an animal, making sounds a little too much like barking, a posh little show poodle in heat. 'Shit, is there something actually wrong with me? Do other women feel their brains crumble at the first taste of cock the way I do? Don't they crave it the same way I do? Hnngghhhh. What's the harm in it, anyway? Why the hell not, when it feels so fucking good?'

As her thoughts and her convulsions subsided, she realized that he was somehow, incredibly, thankfully, still hard as a rod and ready for more.

Tossing her onto her back, he drilled into her again, leaning his weight against her clit to the very edge of agony. She didn't even notice. She didn't even care. Each and every sensation was pulling her in the exact same direction, her mind cut adrift from her body and caught in a riptide. His steady gaze would try to trap her eyes and reel her back in, but it would only last a moment before she lost contact again. In her daze, she found herself fondly recalling the feeling of his rough hands on her tits, squeezing hard and pulling at her nipples carelessly. 'Why are his hands not there anymore? What a selfish asshole. I need more of that!' Her fingers moved of their own accord to replace the missing sensation, wrenching at her nipples even more cruelly than he had.

Meanwhile, his hands had moved up to her shoulders, gripping them hard enough to bruise, using them as leverage for pushing himself even deeper, grinding even harder, moving even faster until her body was bucking savagely back on its own, doubling the force of impact. But her entire being was so focused on this sensory assault that she was missing out on one rather crucial detail: that his right hand was now fully cupped around her neck and was pushing down shockingly hard, with his thumb up higher and pressing tightly inwards.

His left hand, braced on the bed, mercifully took some of the weight away, but it did not change the fact that in this position she was totally pinned by his cock and his right hand, and had been reduced to a helpless piece of fuck meat. Her pulse was pounding like a hammer, but none of that vital blood and oxygen seemed to be reaching her brain. She could not remember the last time she had taken a real breath. She might have even been holding it in herself. But when she finally tried, all she managed was one partial, hitching, useless gasp. In that glorious, terrifying moment, her body was truly no longer her own. And as she surrendered to him, her life literally in his hands, she felt his orgasm collide violently with hers, like a head-on car wreck happening deep inside of her. Her body shook with one final overwhelming spasm as she toppled down into darkness, flopping limp and motionless on the bed.

When she awoke with a gasp, quite some time later, she found herself completely alone in the hotel room. Her memories of the encounter were fractured and vague. She couldn't conjure up a picture of his face at all. But his beautiful cut cock was somehow still clearly etched in her mind. 'Yes, there is definitely something wrong with me,' she concluded. Her pussy was throbbing hungrily around the gap he'd left behind, and it was keeping time with the pounding ache in her head. He was long gone, leaving no trace other than what was still seeping out of her, or was marked in purple on her body. Seemed like the ideal one-night stand. She would definitely never see him again.

Or she might be wrong about that. As she slid off the bed to test her legs, and shuffled towards the bathroom in search of a headache remedy and a shower, she saw it. He had left something else behind after all. There was a short, hastily scrawled note on a pad by the bed. It read:

"You have my answer. What do you think, Sienna? Are YOU up for playing these little games? -- Ben"

To: Ben

Date: Wed Aug 26, 2:38 PM

Subject: Re: Re: My impertinent little challenge

There was no resisting. My mind was abuzz with his words, and the challenge he had extended. My well-groomed kitty-kat was wet with arousal, aching with desire, burning in lust. I NEEDED relief.

The ladies' room was at hand, and I scanned the stalls for occupants before locking myself into the furthest and tiniest stall. I deflated back against the closed door, shaking slightly. What spell had this man cast over me? Why was I reacting so strongly? How much more wetness could my panties contain if I was to be this distracted all day?

It was partly the power-play. He was cocky, and he obviously thought he knew what would turn me on, and DAMN, he was in the ballpark. No one really understood just how depraved I was, and most were too timid to try. This was different. It was in his tone, and in his disregard for my own pleasure. And somehow guessing that I craved to be treated, degraded like a little fuck toy. Made to feel humiliated, molested. Holy shit, yes!

Still standing there, I succumbed to my urges and pulled my skirt up. But even as I slipped two desperate fingers into my throbbing quim, I knew it would not be enough. I needed a real cock pushing up against the lips of my cunt, then bursting through easily, taking me, owning me. The sensation of being penetrated, filled, stretched to capacity. But there was more to it than that. I was ready and willing to be pinned, mounted and used for the pleasure of anyone who might find me in my current state.

Oh yes, I am READY to play your games... as you can tell I'm a hungry little bitch, so I'm eager to see if you can live up to my expectations.

To: Sienna

Date: Wed Aug 26, 4:00 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: My impertinent little challenge

To see if *I* can live up to *YOUR* expectations? Did you really type that? Oh, I will take my time on this next one. Rash, foolish girl...*grin*

To: Ben

Date: Wed Aug 26, 5:55 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: My impertinent little challenge

Take your time, but not too much... :-) I do hope the burden of high expectations won't hamper your performance? Am I in your head already too? Aren't you wondering HOW depraved I am?

I dressed to fuck today because you've been messing with my head. Maybe I can return the favour? I'm wearing seamed stockings today, black thigh-highs to go with my Louboutins. Have fun writing, darling!