Sweet Treat

Story Info
A treat shared between husband and wife.
3.1k words
4.39
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the counter and watch as you bring the spoon to your mouth. The ice cream that sits atop the shiny metal disappears past your lips. I'm transfixed. You catch me out of the corner of your eye. I know you do because you're turning to me with a glint in them.

"Would you like some?"

You hover the spoon in front of your mouth and then dip it back into the frozen treat before taking another bite. I can see the tinest hint of the pink of your tongue as you lick the remnants of it from the utensil. I gulp. I can feel desire clench low in my belly. Tenuous and tight and I have to force myself not to snap my legs shut.

"Yes please," I nod my head slightly.

I watch as you rise from your chair and saunter over to me. The power in your stalk has me biting my lip. My heart rate skitters in my chest. I can feel the pulse in the veins at my neck throb in response. You look at me like prey and fuck if it doesn't make me wet.

"Would like a your own spoon? Or would like to share mine?"

You say it teasingly and all I can do is answer in silence. Your smile tells me you like the one I give. And fuck that smile too because as it fans out across your face I can't help but watch your teeth come into view. You stop to stand between my opened thighs. You invade my space so easily as if you know you're meant to be there. I suppose the ring on my finger would hint that you do. You dip the spoon into the cream before bringing up to my mouth.

"Open."

Such a loaded word because yes I will. And yes I am. Already open and wanting and waiting as my clit pulses at the timbre in your voice. I open like I'm told but before I can clamp my mouth around the spoon you're dragging it over my bottom lip. It leaves a sticky trail and before I can ask what you're doing you bring your hand to my chin and lap away the icy residue.

My brain short circuits at the warm wetness of your tongue tracing over me. My nipples tighten almost painfully and there's no way you can't smell how turned on I am. It wafts up around us and I wonder if my pheromones are registering in the caveman part of your brain. Where it's a primal knowing that my body is ready for you. I'm also sure you can see the blush on my cheeks. The pink that warms them and has my ears heating.

My breasts strain against the white fabric of my top and I can feel my nipples poking through. The rise and fall of my chest beckons to you because you're glancing down at the faint hints of my aereolas through the material. You look back up at me and your smile fades into a grin. I can't breathe. You suck all the air from my lungs and out of the room with that one look and I'm staring at your mouth like oxygen.

You let me sit for a moment. Simmer in the tension until I'm squirming softly. I can feel the cold of the counter rising up against my core. It slots against the dampness of my panties.

"Would you like more?" You ask me again as you spoon another mouthful for yourself. It makes me want you to place it on my nipples. Along my slit so your tongue can kiss it away there too.

You grab another spoonful and then hold it out to me. I lean forward and take it into my mouth slowly. I make a show of it. All full lips and eager tongue. I like the way you watch me. I want that stare on me as I show your cock the same attention. Maybe you'll let me play with the ice cream on you too. My mouth waters at the thought.

The moment my lips leave the spoon you're on me again. Devouring my mouth until I'm moaning into yours. You abandon the dessert to place your hands under my ass to pull me to you. I'm immediately met with where you're hard for me and I wrench my mouth away from you to gasp.

The moan crawls up the column of my throat and dissipates into a satisfied groan as I lean back to grind myself against you. A part of me wants to cum just like this. Rubbing myself over your dick here on the kitchen counter. You take advantage of my position to free my breast from it's confines and then it's disappearing into your mouth. You suck as much of it down as you can. You squeeze what's left under your palm and my mouth o's at the action. You tweak your teeth against my nipple and the pinch makes it throb. Makes the throb of my center grow harder.

"Baby please."

I don't know what I'm asking for. Whatever you give I'll readily take because all I feel is need.

"Lift yourself up baby."

My ass immediately loses contact with the counter as you're peeling me out of my jeans. My thong comes into view and before I can sit back up you place your hand at the center of my chest. You push gently and I follow your instruction to lay back down. My legs hang over the edge and you place a hand on each calf, one then the other, as you have me lift them. You watch as I bring my knees up to place the soles of my bare feet on the counter.

I can see you peering down at my face as you hover over my form.

"Open."

Your repeated command from just moments ago lances through me. I follow your command and widen the space between my knees. It has the wet spot on my panties coming into your view as I slide my legs apart. I watch the way you take me in with satisfaction. You look like it's Christmas. It warms me to know you don't get tired of the view.

"So pretty..."

You dip your index and middle fingers into the side of my underwear where it covers my center and pull the material towards you, rubbing the dark patch on them with your thumb as you closer examine the stain. You motion your fingers up and down so the backs of them slide over my slit. I can feel the press of your knuckles against me and it has my writhing as I chase them.

You take out your fingers to move your thumb against me and run circles over my clit through my underwear. I use my feet to give me leverage to rock myself up off of counter with each pass. I can feel my stomach coiling tighter from your attention and from the way I'm propelling my pelvis counterclockwise.

"You wanna cum for me don't you naughty girl."

I can't even attempt to deny it because every part of my is screaming for a release. My release. Your release. You pull my panties to the side and swipe your fingers over me. Collect my arousal for you on them then quickly dip your fingers into the carton next to us before pulling the mixture of us into your mouth. The way I spasm hurts as I watch you clean them. It's sharp and demanding and it's erasing coherent thought from me.

"You taste good...."

My brain doesn't get a chance to register how hot the statement is because you're collecting my wetness again before sinking your fingers inside me. I buck Instantly at the intrusion. I've been ready for you and my body swallows them happily. My back arches as you start thrusting them into me. The top of my head pushes down into the countertop and when I find the strength to open my eyes I'm staring upside down through the parted blinds of the window out onto our suburban street. Cars buzz about as a couple strolls the sidewalk and part of me hopes the neighbors can see us in return.

The view fades away as my eyes close again from the sharpness of your fingers. You know exactly how to pair their searching of my walls with the swiping of your thumb. The familiarity doesn't signal complacency or routine but instead exemplifies that you've mastered my pussy and command it to your will. It's beyond even myself. You lead and I follow.

You drive your fingers into me until my wetness is messily leaking onto my thighs and dripping down onto the granite. The slickness of them adds to the sensations I'm already feeling and then everything is a slippery expel of my body getting ready to cum.

"Come on baby you can do it."

My body must believe it because the suddenness of my orgasm shocks me. It has me spasming around your fingers as I jerk against the counter. And with perfect timing you lean down to catch my cum with your mouth. It seeps into it and then you're hauling me to sit up and clamping your mouth over mine to push it onto my tongue forcefully. I'm submerged in the taste of me. My wet pussy and my arousal and my want for you all seduce my tastebuds.

You grind into me as I suck myself off of your tongue until all I can taste is you. It has me clashing myself into you roughly. I can't find the patience to savor your taste. I want everything now. My skin is crawling with the force of my need for you. You've reduced me to greediness. Any semblance of timidness thrown out the window behind us.

I'm actively grinding now. Taking the lead. I manage to tumble what I want from between our gnashing teeth.

"I want you to fuck me."

It's not polite. I've said it with no intention of it to be. I want you slamming the fact that I belong to you deep inside me.

"Baby I said fuck me..." As much as I'd like to think I'm in control it ultimately still falls to you.

"Ask me. Has my good girl forgotten her manners?"

Your thumb hits my clit and the sensitivity from my orgasm stirs up again. My mouth hangs open against yours as my stomach works into new knots from your ministrations.

"I said Ask. Me." you reinforce the words by adding more pressure as you rub.

"Please fuck me."

You move your mouth over my jaw placing kisses along it. You have such a tight reign on your control it leaves me breathless. A tight reign that extends over me. Your teeth skim my neck and goosebumps wake behind the trail of your mouth.

"Baby please. I need you inside me. I can't wait anymore."

"You can't?" You say it still pressed to my skin.

"I don't want to wait anymore."

It's a whiney plead and I don't recognize the sound of my own voice. It's steeped in how desperate you're making me.

"You don't.."

My brows furrow in frustration as I lean my head back to give you better access to me.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to say," my whine heightens in pitch, "What do you need me to say."

You bring your hand to close around my neck as you reach down to free yourself and place your head against my sopping entrance.

"I wanna hear you say you're mine."

My words don't have a chance because I scream as you sink in to the base of you. You give me no time to adjust. Your thrusts are harsh but it's exactly what I need. Somehow you always know. And that turns me on too. Each impact is a moist squish. My labia meeting the flat of your pelvis. My tailbone bangs against the counter as you spear me over and over. All I can do is cling to you as you work into me.

My pussy is fluttering wildly. Swollen and puffy and overused by your fingers and now by your cock. I can feel the sting boil at each slide forward then settle as you retreat.

"Oh fuck."

It's all I've got. My mind can't comprehend anything further then that. You're pulling me against you so I'm fucking you just as much as you are me.

"I wanna hear it."

The gravel of your voice grates over my clit. I squeeze my eyes shut and tuck my head into the crook of your neck.

"Don't fucking hide from me I said I wanna hear it."

"Who's pussy is this?" You voice is doing inhumane things to me and your body follows suit.

"It's yours."

My voice fluctuates with your thrusts. Like trying to hold a steady note while driving over a bumpy road.

"Who do you belong to?"

Your thrusts are losing their rhythm now. They're sloppy and sporadic but the drive of them locks me against the counter.

"You baby."

The words erotically stroke both of us. It beckons to a deep need within me to be owned completely by you. The presence of my ring not enough. I want to wear your ownership as the deepening redness of the skin between my thighs. As the marks on my breasts and neck from your kisses. From our admissions.

You hold the back of my neck and instruct me to look down. My eyes struggle to make contact where you disappear into me.

"Look at the way you take me."

My vision stabilizes through the motion and I can see the slickness of your shaft as it reappears from inside me.

"I want you to watch the way I fill you up."

I glance my eyes to you and clench at the darkness of them. The cloudy storm of your irises. My disheveled appearance reflecting in them.

You move so only the tip of you is massaged by my entrance. Quick, short thrusts that envelope your head before releasing it to hover in front of me as you withdraw completely. It leaves me open and gaping under your stare and I watch as you watch yourself press back into me. You repeat the action over and over. Withdrawing completely before exiting again. Each time viscous strings of my arousal stretch from me to you.

"Do you want me to cum for baby?"

The heat of it registers and I literally crave it.

"Please."

You place yourself back into me and then stall there. You reach for my hand and place it around the base of you.

"Then you'll work for it."

My core pangs brutally as I realize I'll be effectively jerking you off into me. You place your forehead against mine to watch as I begin stroking you. My palm quickly becomes wet from my own juices. I use it to add to the intention of my strokes. Over and over as your head rests just inside me.

Your head falls to my shoulder and you groan out over my skin.

"Fuck just like that."

And then it's an onslaught of praises.

"You're stroking me so fucking good baby."

"You're gonna make me cum so deep in your pussy."

"Tell me how much you need my cum."

It's something I'm happy to answer. I want your orgasm just as much as I want my own.

"Please baby I need you to fill me up."

"I want your cum so bad."

"You gonna give it to me? Show me it's mine."

My words match my hand. Weaving around you and tugging along your shaft.

I lean forward to place the side of my face against yours.

"I know what you need baby..."

I nip the shell of your ear. Move to sink my teeth onto your lobe before soothing it with the tip of my tongue.

"You wanna watch me cum."

I say it with confidence. Because I know you do. Because the ring on your finger says I understand you that well. I pull back with a innocent smile before leaning back enough that I can place my fingers over my clit. I run them down so they split around either side of where you impale me to gather my wetness on the pads of them. Then I'm moving them back up to circle over my nub. It takes all my concentration to stare into your eyes as I rub myself and stroke you. I shake my head "no" teasingly.

"I want you to watch," my lips wrap around the words, "you want to watch us cum?"

I don't need your answer nor do I wait for it because I start moving my hands at a pace that I choose. Working us both until you're pulling me to you and biting my bottom lip. It flames my want for your finish higher as you try to anchor yourself to something. I press my tongue against your teeth. Silently ask you to open for me. You let me and I push into your mouth without hesitation. My hips mirror my mouth as I sink forwards. It allows you to thrust through my hand into my heat. The friction of it puts me at my edge and I teeter.

"Ughh make me cum baby. I wanna cum all over your cock so badly for you."

Your hand fists in my hair as you start to rut into me. Each thrust threatening to undo me.

"Please."

"Please."

"Please."

It falls from my lips like a prayer until my mouth becomes imprisoned by yours. I drink down your moans and the intensity they're gaining takes me higher until there's no room left to climb.

"Show me I'm yours."

And then I'm falling. Hurdling towards the ground. And then you're falling with me. Our bodies frozen as we empty ourselves.

My orgasm makes my head hurt. My body spasms in a way that leaves me sore. I can feel the warmth of your own orgasm sweeping over my walls. I fall back to the counter out of breath, head swimming. I can vaguely make out the melting pint of ice cream at my side. I think I've melted too. But I forget it again as you move to withdraw from me a final time but I stop you by placing my hand over your wrist where your hand grips my hip.

"Stay."