All Comments on 'Sweet Treat Ch. 02'

by SaucyMasquerade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the concept so much that went on amazon to read the whole book.

Really nice and kind of refreshing tone.

Wholesome and with a lot of love!

SaucyMasqueradeSaucyMasqueradeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for the absolutely thrilling comment.

It pleases me greatly that you felt you had to read the whole book, especially going out of your way to Amazon.

The 'Wholesomeness and with a lot of love' you identified are traits that demonstrate I write truly from my heart.

Any emotional connectivity, I feel is an important part of the sexual experience as it allows all parties concerned to immerse themselves deeper into the physical connectivity.

Thank you, so much, once again,

Love Saucy Masquerade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same Anonymous here.

Hope that you are fine!

you have a really great way of writing!

Are there any chances that we have more adventures from Steven/Stefany and Jayne?

SaucyMasqueradeSaucyMasqueradeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello ‘Same Anonymous Here’,

How wonderful to hear from you again, and with such positivity.

As an amateur writer, it lifts me enormously that a reader would like to see more ‘adventures’ with the same characters.

You’ll be pleased to know that I am currently working on a sequel, as there was quite some unfinished business to take care of…

You can always send me ‘Feedback’ if you wish, to open another communication channel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyMasquerade@SaucyMasquerade
Published Kindle author - 'Sweet Treat' by Felicity Londonne. A 60,000 word novel about a married male who likes to secretly crossdress, and has apparently been in denial about his curious side for years! Feel free to contact me to leave feedback on my story, but above all, d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sweet Treat Previous Part
Sweet Treat Series Info