Sweet Treat Ch. 03

Story Info
Jayne ensures Stefany is all set to visit the photographer.
2.2k words
4.63
3.9k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is Chapter 03 from my crossdress erotic fiction novel 'Sweet Treat'

Considering the events of the evening, I eventually settled very well, and enjoyed a deep sleep, the kind I hadn't experienced in years, although sleeping with those wonderful fake breasts would take some getting used to. It was easy to understand why well-endowed women sometimes cursed their own, as an inconvenience.

However, the true symbolisation in wearing them to bed, was the realisation that the need for deceit, and hiding my feminising accessories were passed, causing an unstoppable grin began to spread slowly across my face, like an invincible army of self-discovery.

As I lay in bed, on the staircase I heard Jayne's voice as she sang to herself, which grew steadily louder, until the bedroom door suddenly flung open, and Jayne glided in, approaching the bed, as I propped myself up on my elbows.

She grinned and offered me a cup of tea.

"Thanks," I whispered, leaning forward to receive her kiss.

"It is now eight 'o'clock sleeping beauty, you need to get a wiggle on to make sure you are at Mátyás' studio by nine-thirty," she continued, spinning around, and twisting the dial in the en-suite shower, which began to stream raucously.

She produced a small key and slipped down the duvet. With a smile, her fingers delicately removed the miniature padlock once again from the chastity device, and the sudden flow of cool air around my aching cock and balls caused my shaft to jump excitedly.

"I think we'll have a little less of that," she laughed, and flicked the end of my prick quite firmly, causing me to give a small groan of pain.

"I shall be back in moment, finish your tea," she added brightly before tossing her head back and bounding out of the room.

Moments later I her heard coming back up the stairs, as she again swept joyfully into the room, parking her lovely bum on the foot of the bed. Here she presented me with two items: a large shower cap and a roll of cling film.

"One for your hairpiece," she began, tossing the cap with remarkable accuracy onto my head, "and the other to increase the adhesive longevity for those magnificent breast's," she beamed, extending her arm.

I thanked her for not throwing the roll of cling film, which drew a smile from us both, before she explained, that to arrive at a photoshoot with a black eye or two, would not provide the best professional impression.

As with the previous day, I spent a short period in the bathroom, preparing my body for any potential intimacy the day could bring, then went back to the shower.

Her meticulous pampering with the plastic wrap around the breasts, and securing of the shower cap, ensured I was suitably prepared, as I stepped into the caress of the streaming, warm water, allowing it to seek and moisten all of my sensuous, hidden spaces.

The psychological release of the past days was now allowing a complete emergence into a feminine experience. With Jayne's knowing approval, I found myself using lavish quantities of her foaming, scented body-wash gel for the first time without the guilt of having to explain how so much had been used, as was my normal predicament.

"I think you'll appreciate this," she quipped, as her hand came around the curtain, offering a scented body-polisher.

With the gentle scrubbing invigorating my flesh, and the heat of the water, I was soon wrapped within a vapour of sensual aroma, as soft vanilla enveloped me within a cocoon, and the fragrant passion fruit actively compelled my imagination to seek sexual excitement beyond the glowing embers of my short, but incredible liaison with Szebasztián last night.

Pausing for a moment from my thorough washing process, I pondered as to why I had not taken this leap sooner. Here, I was in my natural element, all the secrets I'd locked away in my subconscious were pouring out. Closing my eyes, I continually massaged my body with the polisher, revelling at its touch, feeling my layers of masculinity erode, to reveal the femininity that had always lain just beneath. Passing the fabric over my ass, I gave an involuntary inhalation through pursed lips, which caused me splutter as the warm liquid rushed into my mouth. As the hot water cascaded down my face, I envisaged that three cocks were emptying their hot bladders over my face, causing my knees to instinctively squeeze together, bracing my body as I closed my eyes and dropped my head, in sheer bliss

Suddenly, Jayne's hand took hold of the polisher, and peering through the stream of water which still engulfed my face, I watched her motion for me to turn around and face the wall.

"There's a good girl," she hissed, her nails slowly dragging over my ass, causing my smooth balls to ache, and sending a shiver through my whole body.

"Spread yourself, Stefany," she ordered.

Without hesitation, I placed my head against the shower wall and parted my ass cheeks, as my heart began to race in anticipation.

"Oh fuck," I cried as the material delicately caressed my secret vulnerable space. Light strokes of intense pleasure passed between my ass, causing my hips to push back wantonly.

In that moment, as my eyes closed, the perception of the feminisation I desired emerged in full glory, as I relished the total emergence in sensory stimulation I was experiencing. Was this one of the key areas which separated women from men? In that moment, the aromas of Vanilla and Passion fruit transported me away to a clearing in a tropical jungle. The heat of the shower filled my vision with that of a waterfall, cascading into an open plunge pool, and the sensation of Jayne massaging my buttocks and asshole were substituted by the impression of swimming naked, where the eddies explored every intimate part of my body.

I was jolted back to reality as the material began to soap my smooth ball sac, Jayne slipping her hand between my parted legs. Letting go of my ass cheeks, I placed my hands on the wall.

"I didn't give permission for you to that," Jayne laughed, gently washing the length of my cock, which was now as hard as iron, every touch sending waves of electrical jolts through my groin.

Parting myself once more, Jayne caressed my shaft, which I thought would explode at any moment. Her free hand came around, swiftly squeezing the base, so hard in fact, I gave a yell of pain.

"That's better," she smiled, "you need to contain that excitable drive for the photoshoot."

A pained expression was fixed upon my face, whilst a joyful aching throb beat within my cock. Slowly my erection subsided, much to Jayne's delight.

"That's better," she smiled as the water rinsed the lather from me.

Turning off the shower off, she handed across a fresh towel, the soft warm fleece pleasing me, as it gently absorbed the water from my smooth skin.

Once dried, Jayne lay another towel on the bed and motioned that I should lay myself upon it. It was a little tricky with the artificial breasts, but as women had been laying like this for tens of thousands of years, I just did the best I could. The sensation was somewhat strange, as though my real chest were floating above the bed. Resting my chin on folded forearms, Jayne explained she had a wonderful body moisturiser that she was going to apply, which would provide some extra feminine confidence.

Moments later, a cool damp sensation filled the small of my back, as her fingers quickly began to prod and slide over my skin, massaging deeply, causing an audible sigh to escape my lips, through the intensely stimulating scent of peach and apricot.

"That is wonderful," I whispered as her fingers kneaded my skin to a satin softness. She said nothing, as her palms worked the backs of both my legs, and up to my shoulders.

As I relaxed further, my eyes began to close, and I could sense I would drift back to sleep.

"Turn over," she stated suddenly.

In doing so, I exposed my fully erect cock, which brought a smile to her beautiful face.

My eyes were transfixed on her hands, as the white cream oozed from the tube into one palm. She pressed both hands together, then leant forward, her weight resting on my legs as her soft hands smeared the oily fragrance deep into my flesh.

"Isn't this nice," she cooed, her eyes transfixed upon my cock head which radiated a deep purplish-red colour, matching my depth of arousal. Jayne's fingers worked up my body, as she deliberately bypassed my groin, drowning me in an ocean of aroma and sensual caress. Try as I might, I couldn't open my eyes, as the relaxation and pleasure pulled me deeper down to the shadowy recesses I had enjoyed for so long.

My hips suddenly raised themselves, and my legs parted as I slid my hands down toward my painful erection.

"No you don't," she hissed, drawing a fingernail viciously under my glans, and which the excruciating pain caused me to expel loudly any stimulation which remained in my body.

Looking to her in shock, I saw a devilish twinkle in her eyes, "I want you to be fully sexually charged for your shoot, so that you're aching for the camera."

"I think that is a very strong possibility," I remarked, pushing myself up, on to my elbows, as I glanced down to my tender looking cock and balls.

She reached across to the chest of drawers, and I felt a tinge of frustration as she brought the transparent chastity case down to my groin.

"Now we can get you dressed, but it wouldn't have be right if those soft panties had set you off, would it?" she smiled, standing upright, as I looked down to my imprisoned genitals.

She offered her hand, assisting me to sit up fully, and then we began the process of perfecting my make-up before proceeding the with a plan of getting dressed.

"I think today you'll need a nice eye shadow, a smoky-green will be wonderful in daylight," Jayne said as she reached onto the dresser for her own make-up case.

Her hand paused as she picked it up. I looked at her, detecting that something was clearly being calculated in her mind.

"Can you be trusted to be left alone and finish your make-up, as I suggested?" she asked, glancing at her wristwatch, and placing her other hand on her hip.

"Of course, why?" I replied, aware we were getting short on time to be at Mátyás'.

"I need to head down to the shop, to get you a little something, I shall be about fifteen minutes," she added.

Shrugging my shoulders, I told her I would be fine.

Jayne hastily slipped on a pair of jeans and t-shirt, then ran down the stairs, and was out of the door.

Picking up her make-up case, I felt a glow pass through my core, as my thumb and forefinger delicately held the zipper, which had hidden so many naughty little ideas and fantasises for me over the years. I couldn't recount how many times I had excitedly explored this tiny bag of secret release when she had been out. Now, after last night's party there was no need to hide.

Slowly, the zip jumped open along its brass teeth, and I lowered my nose to it, inhaling deeply, and allowing those fragrant scents to embrace my mind and body in a translucent sphere of femininity. Once again, as I did so often, I pondered how many women and girls take for granted the incredibly evocative sensuality, which cosmetic manufacturers embed within their products.

Carefully, I lifted the bag and slowly tipped the contents on to the dresser, as a giggle of delight leapt from my throat.

By the time Jayne arrived home, the bedroom mirror was screaming sensuality back to me, causing my enhanced cheekbones to blush, as I studied how the green of my eyes was enriched with light application of jade-smoke eye shadow.

Jayne sounded out of breath as she entered the bedroom, having run up the stairs.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "how did you manage that?"

Sharing a smile with the mirror, I casually remarked it was purely practice.

With a visible shake of her head, she offered me a small soft package which I delightfully unwrapped. The tips of my fingers brushed against a fine, pale material, and I frowned wondering what on earth had caused her to leave the house in such a hurry. Taking the material by the end I held it aloft, and stared in amazement as a pair of silver-grey hold-ups unfolded before me.

"Oh my," I gasped, placing a hand on my chest.

"They will compliment that female naval officer's uniform, and contrast with your lightly tanned skin tone perfectly."

There followed a strange pause, during which my mind registered that perhaps Jayne was expecting me to show more than my clothed self in this photoshoot with Mátyás.

"Let's get you finished off...so as to speak," she laughed, reaching for the items on the dresser.

Thirty minutes later I stood before the mirror. With a hand on my hip, and fully made up, the tight white uniform dripped sex, and combined with my new-found confidence, I felt I was approaching the threshold to new beginnings and adventures.

"Let's go then," Jayne bubbled.

My face lit up and I smiled back at her with a gentle nod.