Sweet Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening wore on and I chatted casually with numerous people, several of whom congratulated me on my potential new job as a model. I must have looked surprised, for it was quickly explained that Mátyás was so convinced I would do well in the photo test shoot, he had been proudly telling numerous attendees about his potentially new discovery.

The party dwindled to its finish, and I surveyed the mess in Helen's living room. Despite my persistent offering to assist in the clean-up, Helen firmly denied me the opportunity to provide a small token of my appreciation.

"Jayne will call around in the morning to help out, after dropping you at Mátyás' studio," she said.

We both said our goodbyes to last few guests, and to Tom and Helen, thanking them profusely for an incredible night.

As we stepped out, into the cooling evening air, Helen called from the hallway, "I'll see you tomorrow Jayne, and what a great effort, Stefania."

The door closed softly, leaving us alone, Jayne turned, "Your eyes are sparkling.

"Thank you," I replied.

Her arm curled around my waist, holding me a little tighter than I was accustomed too, as both pairs of heels resonated through the August night, down the footpath to the car.

The clunk of the doors unlocking caused me to reach out instinctively, and I cursed as a fingernail snagged on the handle.

"What's wrong?" she asked, peering over the roof.

"I've gone and broken a nail," I replied, holding my hand up to show her.

The light came back into Jayne's eyes, "Is that all, you silly tart," she giggled.

I raised my arm, and now the underside of the sleeve of the white jacket displayed a smear which tainted the purity of the cloth.

"Now my jacket is dirty," I sighed.

Jayne laughed, "It's a good job you've got the looks, you hopeless bimbo."

Placing a hand on my hips, I thrust them sideways and blew her a kiss.

"Thanks," she said, her face softening.

"Thanks?" I quizzed.

"Yeah, thanks," she replied quietly, gently squeezing my hand, "you've had such a great time, it only occurred to me later in the evening, after seeing how much attention was being lavished on you, that you may find an emotional connection with one of these guys."

Stroking the back of her hand I assured her that my crossdressing did not mean I had a desire to form a relationship with a man. She placed her hand on the front of her neck, as she always did when she was nervous, stating, "Thank you, you know that is fine with me, I just wouldn't want you loving someone else."

"I could never do that, ever" I began, "not when you have given me this freedom, you are completely mistaken," I emphasised reassuringly, reaching across to kiss her.

She returned the kiss, then turned the key, starting the car.

Throughout the short journey, Jayne explained that all evening she had heard guys talking about me.

"One guy said to another, Stefania is stunning, imagine her as your wife" Jayne informed me, and I felt myself blush with pride at this, as the delightfully peculiar relaxing sensation passed through my hips once again.

There could no longer be any uncertainty that my body was readily preparing itself for the physical exertions of male reproductive penetration. For a moment, I let the bubbling, pleasurable, stream of thoughts meander within in my mind.

"I know what you're thinking about," Jayne laughed as she paused the car at a junction.

"Of course," I replied, opening my eyes and recomposing myself, "feeling Szebasztián's cock in my hand was absolutely incredible," I gasped, as my heart leapt wildly in my throat.

"It is so empowering, isn't it?" Jayne smiled, "all those slow handjob's I've given, now you see who was actually taking charge."

"You weren't joking when you said it gave you pleasure too," I remarked, giving her a playful slap on the thigh.

"Of course not," her beaming grin strobing as we passed beneath streetlight after streetlight.

Eventually the car came to halt outside the house. Instinctively, I once more ran my hands down my white jacket and carefully over my skirt to smooth out the lines.

Looking at our unlit marital home I felt a kindred connection. Its physical representation was clear, but dark on the inside, yet it still appeared alive with the streetlight falling upon its exterior. Just as the sexual aspect of my marriage to Jayne had been darkening for some time, tonight I had discovered what it was like to be in the light, and I desperately wanted all to see.

I hadn't heard Jayne's footsteps, but suddenly realised she was by my side. Turning my head, I could see she was staring at the house too.

"I know exactly what you're thinking," she smiled, "it is a very symbolic moment," she continued, squeezing my hand.

"Of course, you do," I smiled back, "after ten years of marriage I wouldn't expect anything else."

She squeezed my hand tighter.

"I've given you my blessing to explore your sexuality...," she began.

Now I placed my arm comfortingly around her waist and pulled her close.

"You have no idea how indebted I to you am," I replied, "but you are the roots, from which Stefania grew, and this is where they are planted."

I leant to kiss her, and our lips shared a long passionate unity, which provided reassurance to us both.

She placed her hand on my breasts, preventing me pulling her closer. The expression on my face made her laugh.

Without thinking I laughed, then playfully slapped her bottom.

"Thanks," I beamed.

"I mean it, Stefania's true secret is to be relaxed, and always laugh," she said.

"You know what?" I said stepping back, and starting up the path, gripping her hand, "I think I still like girls."

"But only for me, remember, unless that is of course you want your own unique earrings," she added, reminding me of her threat, of how any fraternisation between Stefania and another woman would be dealt with.

 

12