Sweet Treat Ch. 04

Story Info
Stefany meets the photographer in his apartment.
3k words
4.7
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is an abridged version of chapter 4 from my crossdress erotic novel 'Sweet Treat'

Looking up and down the street, all seemed quiet, as we walked to the car, the gentle spirit of the warm of the August morning carrying me,.As I slipped on my seat belt, I peered into my clutch bag and told Jayne I would like to stop at a nearby supermarket for a more stylish e-cigarette, to compliment my outfit.

"Oh really," Jayne remarked, "if you're that confident, of course. It'll be a nice finishing touch."

Pulling down the vanity mirror I adjusted the angle of my white naval cap, so that it partially covered my right eyebrow.

At the supermarket the car park was almost empty, with only half a dozen cars dotted throughout the large space.

In daylight, the clack of my heels lacked the auspiciousness which they commanded in the darkness, but the sway of my ass felt more prominent.

With the delightfully silken friction of my hold-ups sliding over themselves, and the firm grip of the skirt on my ass, a shudder of joy passed through me at the thought of being the subject of a voyeur.

As I entered through the automatic doors, the air-conditioning was on in anticipation of the hot day forecast. Ahead of me, a young couple were pushing a trolley. The girl didn't see me, but the guy gave a subtle smile. I winked and pursed my lips.

Approaching the tobacco counter, my eyes searched for the new e-cigarette and liquids which I wished to purchase, as an accessory to enhance my demeanour.

"You're looking immaculate this morning...Miss," said the middle-aged lady stood behind the counter, flicking her bobbed blonde hair over an ear, as the friendliness of her smile caused a deep sensation of acceptance to embrace me.

"Thank-you, Karen" I replied, eyeing her name tag. Pointing to the e-cigarette and refills, I requested the specific model and flavour I should like to buy.

She placed the slender steel tube, and silver battery on the counter, then added the two boxes of liquid.

Opening my purse, I took out the money, and thanking her, handed it over.

"Enjoy your day," Karen smiled, her sapphire blues eyes sparkling, as she flicked her blonde boobed hair back over an ear once again.

"Thank you, thank you so much," I gushed, in complete authenticity.

Suddenly, I could sense eyes on my back, and although there were no reflective surfaces, I knew I was being watched intensely

The young man who was with his girlfriend stood at the end of an aisle, not more than fifteen feet away. With his girlfriend behind, him our eyes met, as he silently mouthed "Wow," his eyebrows seemingly rising to the middle of his forehead.

Teasingly, I shrugged my shoulders and raised my own eyebrows slightly, then pursing my lips, I blew a kiss, before turning and heading through the doors.

Once inside, I tentatively, tried to open the plastic wrapping of the electric cigarette without damaging my nails.

"Give it here," she sighed, "you have a lot to learn, sometimes function over form is more important. It's not all glamour being a woman."

Taking the cylinder between my fingertips, I quickly assembled the polished steel tube to the smooth, silver, cylindrical battery. Taking care not to spill any of the pink liquid, I carefully dribbled it down into the receptacle, and the small chrome button gave a delightfully positive click; the smooth polished steel tip was cool against my lips as I inhaled the vapour.

"This is nice and sweet," I said, exhaling the richly aromatic cloud, through the open window.

Jayne started the car, and we set off onto the road towards Mátyás'.

"That smells so seductive," Jayne commented, before adding, "a delightfully sweet strawberry, very sexy."

Placing the e-cigarette in my palm I stroked my fingers back and forth along its cool length, admiring the hardness and smoothness of the glossy finish. Briefly taking her gaze from the road, Jayne looked down at my hands and remarked, "you are a saucy bitch."

After several minutes of enjoying the new flavour of strawberries and redcurrants, I lowered and adjusted the vanity mirror, until only my gloss scarlet lips were prominent in the centre. After a few moments practise, I created the perfect 'O' with them, then held the tip of the e-cigarette in my open mouth.

The roads were not excessively busy for a Saturday morning, and I figured people were probably planning a day out in the splendid sunshine.

After several minutes, Jayne exclaimed, "this is the place," pausing the car suddenly in the centre of the road, to turn right into a side street.

Looking in the same direction as Jayne, my legs gave a slight tremble at the thought of what lay ahead in my day.

Leaning forward I peered along the street, where my eyes were greeted with immaculate three-storey town houses, basking in the August morning, their shadows light and airy, whilst flawless bright exterior paintwork dazzled in the pure light. A line of tall plane trees decorated the pavement each side.

Inside, my spirit felt released, and relaxation seemed to seep into every part of me, all the way to my fingertips.

"Ah, here we go, number seventeen," she announced so suddenly that I was startled.

Leaning forward, to peer out of the car window to the top of three storey townhouses', I suddenly realised I had my arms crossed over my lap, as if to hide any potential vulnerability I felt in being alone in this handsome man's apartment.

An air of exclusivity oozed from the pastel terracotta façade, presenting the impression of warmth and comfort to all visitors. Whether designed by Mátyás or the architect, the dwelling gave the impression of soft seduction. I then realised all the others in the street were painted a myriad of colours.

"I picked this up for you too," she smiled, stretching out her arm to the back seat.

"It's beautiful," I gushed involuntarily, holding out my hands for the fuchsia pink, quilted pvc shoulder-bag.

"And I packed it, everything you need is in there, spare underwear, and a few other bit and pieces I picked up at the superstore this morning," Jayne said.

Placing my hand on the door handle, I gave it a gentle tug and felt the weight of the car's security release. In that moment, the birds in the trees became distinctly audible, and the air seeped in, as nature overrode the artificial air-conditioning.

Standing on the pavement, I place my hand on top of the car door, ready to close it, when Jayne called out, "You look incredible in that sunlight, your hair drapes like threads of gold."

"Aww, thank you darling," I called back, causing us both to laugh.

With a firm push, the door slammed shut.

Turning, I counted six steps, tiled in a mosaic of cream and lemon, leading up to the solid, six panelled, high gloss, white front door.

Mounted on the wall, to the right of the front door was a buzzer system, with three buttons. Although I did not recall Mátyás' surname, it was fortunate there was only one with the letter 'M' as a first initial.

I took a slow breath through pursed lips and felt the coolness of the polished brass button give slightly beneath my fingertip. Almost immediately a heavily accented voice called back,

"Hi Stefany, please come in." A firm click sounded, and the door opened an inch.

Carefully, I swung it open and clacked onto terracotta tiles of the cosy hallway, where several ornate brass wall lamps glowed, purely for aesthetics. Immediately to my front stood a metal trellis door, just like in the old movies. Before I could think this through, I noticed a brass arrow, above the door, moving anti-clockwise over a brass semi-circle, in what I could only assume were numbers one through three in Arabic. There was the delicate ting of a bell, and the lift halted. Without thinking, I slipped open the trellis door, stepped in, and slid it shut. Moments later, I was rising softly, up through the building, then with another ping, the lift came softly to a stop.

When I looked around, I was greeted by Mátyás, a great beaming white smile across his handsome face. The door slid open, and he offered me his hand.

"Good morning, Stefany," he flattered, bending down to kiss my hand. I felt the heat of a blush rise through me.

"Good morning, Mátyás," I replied, stepping out onto the tiled floor.

"Please, come in," he motioned with a sweep of his large hand, toward the open door just behind him.

"Thank you," I replied stepping through the doorway, onto a beautiful deep pile white carpet, where the aroma of freshly brewing coffee struck me.

Pointing down to the carpet I informed him I thought it would best to take my shoes off, lest it should become spoiled. He stood, and playfully tapping his forefinger on his bottom lip informed me, "Ordinarily I would say yes, but those shoes, it would be criminal to remove them," and laughed.

"They are clean," I added, turning around, and placing both hands on the inside of the door, pushed out my white clothed ass, before lifting each foot in turn for him to inspect.

"I see that, unlike your mind," he replied, under strained breath.

"Please," Mátyás smiled with another sweep of his hand, as he stepped to one side, motioning for me to go from the small hallway into another room.

Walking on that deep, lush, soundless white carpet needed some consideration in the tall heels. Carefully, and with an unintentional exaggerated wiggle of my ass, I entered the lounge, and gave an involuntary sharp intake of breath.

Sunlight washed the entire room, that blazed an incredible whiteness. It was peppered with an array of black or silver-grey ornaments, and a selection of large black and white photographs adorned the walls. The only real display of solid colour were the spines of the huge array of books, which stood as an army of intellect, within white, wall-mounted, cube shelving.

"It's beautifully monochromatic," I said aloud to myself, as I teetered to its centre.

"An excellent choice of words, you are clearly more than an extremely pretty face... and figure," Mátyás remarked as he stood alongside me.

"I have a great love for the arts," I smiled as turned to face him.

My eyes skimmed over the large L-shaped pale cream leather sofa and settled on a huge black and white photograph on the wall behind it.

"Budapest in mid-winter," he said, noticing my gaze.

"What a beautiful place, all that snow over such wonderful architecture," I replied, "it is like a fairy-tale."

"Most definitely," he laughed, "and I adore fairies."

"Please Stefany, I have fresh coffee," he said, resting a hand directly on my ass, and motioning for me to go to the kitchen area.

Passing soundlessly behind the back of the large cream leather sofa, I was unable to resist letting my fingers fall onto the top, and glide along its uninterrupted softness.

As we stepped into the kitchen area, my legs once more felt firm and secure as the familiar clack of my shoes returned.

Mátyás pointed to one of the white leather stool seats, atop the chrome column, and my eyes were drawn to the subtle definition of the apparent strength in his arms beneath the taught, tanned skin, "Please Stefany, take a seat, I shall pour us some coffee."

Gently, I placed my bag on the immaculate white glass table and carefully lifted one of the stools out. Placing a foot on the chrome bezel around the base, I found I could not climb on due to the tightness of my skirt, causing my face to flush with embarrassment.

Mátyás clearly heard my attempts; he laughed whilst pouring the coffee into two white cups.

"Let me guess, the stool?" he said without turning around.

"Yes," I laughed, feeling myself blush harder still.

Mátyás picked up the white saucers, with cups on each, and walked over, placing them on the table. I stood still, quite unsure what to do.

He smiled, then went to enormous silver refrigerator. Opening the double doors, he removed a delicate curved white jug and then placed this on the table also.

As he pulled out the stool for himself, he looked at me, casually remarking, "Just take the skirt off."

It felt as though a plug had been pulled, as my mind just seemed to empty at the realisation of the situation, and I was momentarily struck dumb.

"Stefany," he began, resting an elbow on the table, "...as a model photographer I see people in various stages of undress very, very frequently."

"Of course," I smiled, sweeping my hand under my ass and skirt tentatively, before raising myself on tiptoe and wiggling myself onto the stool.

"So, tell me," he began, sliding a saucer and cup across the glass tabletop, "what exactly are you expecting from this photoshoot?"

"I was thinking that we would be taking photographs around your studio in a variety of typical model poses," I said, placing the cup back down.

I tossed my blonde curls and smiled softly at him, feeling I was taking control.

"To be honest Stefany, you are so beautiful, we should work up to naked, as a minimum," he added. At this my whole body seemed to freeze for a moment; the breath caught in my throat, and my arms and legs suddenly felt as though they were detached, as though it were another's body I was in.

"Minimum... that's very exciting to be honest," I whispered, as if it were a dirty secret no one else should be privilege too. Sitting upright and nervously smoothing my jacket around the magnificent artificial breasts.

"So, what is your level of sexual experience," he began, quickly adding, "as Stefany, a crossdresser." I noticed him shift in his seat.

I took a deep breath, raising my eyebrows thoughtfully, and unzipped the clutch bag I had placed upon the table. Removing the e-cigarette, I asked Mátyás if he objected, to which he replied, "No, of course not."

Placing the chrome tip between my lips, the button beneath my fingers depressed with a firm click and I inhaled the rich, sweet, scented vapour.

"Women smoking is so very sexy," he laughed, placing his weight on his elbows on the table.

The solid hit of the vapour on the back of my throat and in my chest, now swelled my confidence.

"I think so too," I beamed, releasing the vapour between my gloss lips, and watching the light grey cone spread out between us.

"Hmmmm," Mátyás pondered, "it is sweet, but the strawberry essence is soft, seductive, and fills the imagination with the redness of sensuality and desire, it is very apt,.

Your experience?" he asked, the slightly firmer tone, catching me off-guard.

"My experience," I began, "is very limited. Last night at the party I met a handsome man, who I had the wonderful pleasure of wanking to his orgasm. That is the first cock I have ever touched, which was not my own"

"Your first ever encounter?" Mátyás exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes," I replied, the heat rising to my face as I blushed heavily.

"Did he seduce you?" Mátyás asked quizzically, a slight grin spreading over his handsome face.

"No," I began, "I felt compelled to touch his hard cock, feel his masculine strength, and admire the majestic power of another's ejaculation," I gushed.

"Stefany!" Mátyás laughed, "It sounds as though really know your own mind, and men are a genuine turn on to you."

"The photographs I wish to take today are what we call a test shoot, but if they are good, that is, you are at one with the camera, I would publish them," he said, inclining his head quizzically.

I shifted involuntarily on the stool as my crotch and ass became electrified in silent excitement.

"That would be amazing, do you think I'm good enough?" I asked knowing full well what his answer would be.

"Indeed Stefany, it has been a long time since I have witnessed such magnetism from a model. Men around the world, of all ages and nationalities will be masturbating very hard, as they look at your pictures," he smiled.

It was impossible for me to stifle my short intake of breath through clenched teeth, as I squeezed my thighs and knees together, allowing my nylon clad legs to glide against one another.

The corner of Mátyás' mouth curled slightly, "I think you like the idea?" he whispered.

The discomfort in my groin, caused by the translucent cock-cage, caused me to shift around awkwardly as I thought of my answer.

Mátyás' brows knitted together, "This idea makes you uncomfortable?", he quizzed.

I threw my head back allowing a laugh to emerge from my spread gloss red lips, "Yes, but not in the manner which you think".

Slipping down from the stool my fingertips carefully took hold of the white hem of my skirt and delicately rolled it up. Mátyás' watched me, like a big cat stalking a naïve fawn. As my stocking tops appeared he gave an audible gasp, which gave way to a throaty growl as I brought the hem level with my waist and tugged down the front of my panties.

Staring down at the domed clear plastic, a deep burgundy flesh glossed the inside, as the blood-filled glans choked within the confinement.

"Stefany, I think it is time for you to be uncaged, in the studio, if that is okay?" Mátyás rasped, his eyes not leaving my crotch.

"Do you have the key?" he asked.

I froze at the thought of being trapped in this ridiculous cock cage, then recalled Jayne had placed other items in my bag.

A huge sigh of relief escaped me, then a smile accompanied my actions as I placed the little brass item, in the palm of his hand.

He motioned for me to lower my skirt as I teetered out of the kitchen, following him through the lounge and to the door behind the sofa, where his hand rested on the handle, and he paused, turning to face me.

"Are you ready to come though?" he enquired, without presenting an opportunity for a reply.