Sweet Treat Ch. 05

Story Info
Crossdressing husband Stefany has 'her' first photo shoot.
2.8k words
4.6
4.1k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an abridged version of chapter 5 from my crossdress erotic fiction novel 'Sweet Treat'

"In here is the photographic studio, it may seem a little intimidating to start with, but unfortunately technology can be a little, how you say, unkempt," he said, pushing open the door.

As I followed him through, I was struck by the contrasting halves of the room. At the far end was another door, but centre piece to the room was the largest bed I had ever seen, draped in pale champagne satin sheets.

Two large computer screens, with multiple cables, sat atop a large desk close to the foot of the bed, near to where we were standing. Several wires ran down to the floor, then up to the large widescreen television mounted onto the pale ochre wall.

Mátyás offered me a chair behind the desk and pulled another alongside. His shoulder rested against mine as he demonstrated the small remote cameras which were discretely placed around the room, hidden in objects such as a table lamp.

"So," he began, rising from his chair and moving to the shelving, which held a variety of cameras, "are you ready Stefany?" he beamed.

"Yes, I am," I replied, as butterflies tumbled through my stomach.

"Excellent, I should like to record this on video, as I shoot stills at the same time, are you fine with that?" he said, picking up a large black camera and black lens.

He clicked an icon on the computer screen, and the lights on the ceiling began to glow, caressing the room in soft warm embrace, devoid of any hard shadows.

"Please Stefany, move around, then sit on the edge of the bed, I should like to ask you some questions first."

Gently smoothing my skirt beneath my bottom, I lowered myself onto the sheets, crossing my right leg over my left, whereupon he motioned for me to slide my skirt up, revealing a stocking top.

"Hello everybody, today I have the pleasure of the company of an incredibly beautiful new model whose name is..."

"Stefany," I beamed to him, placing both hands on my knee, as the camera shutter then clicked away.

"And how old are you, Stefany?"

"I am twenty-nine years of age," I said, pursing my lips.

He gave a brief thumbs up.

"Are you single?" he asked, as a grin slowly passed over his face.

He held up a hand, in the gesture of a pause, then mimed a cigarette smoking action.

Without taking my eyes from the camera, I reached into my bag and drew out the silver e-cigarette, placing it to my lips, and inhaled.

"So, are you single?" he asked, more assertively this time.

I let out a stream of strawberry vapour directly at his lens.

"I am married, to a woman, who discovered only a few days ago, that I secretly love to cross-dress," I replied.

"Does it excite you sexually, to dress as a woman?" he asked, rotating a wrist to encourage me to speak longer.

"Yes," I began, "I am in love with the thought of being sexually attractive to men, and the stimulation I can send out to all of their cocks," I finished.

"I find the idea of living life as a female and incredible turn on. I've always denied the sexual attraction I found in men, but eventually there came a time when I could contain my desire no more," I said to the camera.

Mátyás reached into his pocket, then handed over the tiny key.

"Kneel on the bed, then show all these men how much the idea of them observing your body truly arouses you," he beamed.

Carefully, I shuffled on the satin sheets, the smooth finish gliding effortlessly over my soft delicate palms.

Now, on all fours as he requested, I reached around, undid a button, and lowered the zip before sliding down the skirt, revealing my cute well-toned ass in the panties, as I hooked my thumbs in the elasticated band, and slid them down too.

With an unmistakable inviting wiggle, I slipped the items of clothing away, and onto the floor, then placed the key in the small padlock and released it. My hand fumbled around as I removed the clear chastity case, and I held this to the camera, giving a long slow wink, with my mouth casually open.

Slowly, I took a deep breath, allowing my head and golden curls to fall, and as I did so, the smoothness of the bed sheets permitted my knees to part effortlessly, exposing my vulnerability further still.

My fingers were splayed, and the flawless scarlet nails glistened beneath the studio lights as the heels of my palms trailed a wake in the satin, allowing my upper torso and face to come to rest on the cooling material.

Now a sense of authority emanated from him.

"Place your knees together" he began, "and push out your ass nice and slowly, you want to invite the world to your welcoming body. Show them all how ready you are."

"Wonderful Stefany, so sensual and so natural," Mátyás remarked.

Suddenly, a spinning sensation gripped my head, as all the years of tension and anxiety seemingly rose from my subconscious to the freedom of my conscious self.

How often whilst Jayne slept soundly alongside me, my semen deep within her, had I immersed myself in moment I was living now? I had lain in our bed and the desire to part my ass had inexplicably taken over. I too desperately wished to feel the heat and pulsing of an aroused male releasing his seed for me. So, whilst my wife slept, I masturbated, on my knees, my naked ass in the air, imagining the heat of a man squeezing into my depths, as I stroked my seemingly impossibly hard cock, to the imagined rhythm of his intrusion. I abandoned my masculinity to my invisible lover, as I splayed my knees as far as they would go, rubbing my weeping hot glans on the bed linen, which the intense erotic posture generated, before silently ejaculating into my palm, then savouring the delicious, slippery texture, as though my mysterious invisible lover had ordered me to do so.

He now stood, and directed me to roll onto my back, where I was instructed to keep my ankles close together and bend my knees over to my left.

"Oh, that is excellent," he said firmly, as I fixated my made-up eyes on the camera that occluded his handsome face.

His steps were almost silent as he moved around to my right, whereupon he lowered the camera, "Stefany, you are an utter natural, how long have you been hiding this ability from us all?" he asked, pointing down to my knees, which I opened as wide as I could make them, causing the soles of my shoes to meet in perfect unison. On full display to him, my circumcised cock raged with anticipation.

I moved my gaze up to Mátyás and desperately whispered, "I feel as if I have waiting all my life." At this my body gave an involuntary shudder and my cock jumped; a thick bead of pre-cum sparkled at the eye of the urethra, symbolising the discovery of a lost jewel I had sought longingly to discover - a jewel which represented a reward for my sexual subversion from masculinity.

At his instruction, I raised my upper torso onto my elbows.

"Stay still, let your eyes follow the camera," he instructed as he moved around the bottom half of the bed, on both sides. I had never felt so sexually vulnerable and exposed.

His voice jerked me back, "Purse your lips, and open them slightly, as if you were about to draw on a thin cigarette," he said, squatting on the floor, pointing the camera up through my smooth parted thighs.

"For such a tall 'girl', you have a deliciously cute ass," he began.

"I love to swim and cycle," I replied, "as these exercises keep it toned and firm."

As he stood with the camera at his side, a distinct outline showed beneath his trousers.

"Stefany," he exclaimed with a horizontal sweep of an open palm, "look at yourself, I mean just look," he emphasised.

My cheeks burned with a mixture of pride and embarrassment at this accolade, as my gaze dropped from his face to the weeping urethra of my cock and the gradually increasing pool of clear, viscous, clear, pre-cum.

"When we are finished, I will show you all these incredible images, then you may consider me releasing them?" he quizzed.

"You will of course be paid, very well," he said, now raising the camera to his face and kneeling once more at the foot of the bed.

"I think you may like a little more intimacy?" I queried, placing the thumb and forefinger of my left hand around the base of shaft, so the red nails just touched one another. Mátyás began to shoot. I let my right-hand slither across, and down my body, until my fingers were caressing my smooth inner thighs and stocking tops.

At that moment I thought of Jayne, relaxed somewhere in a perfect summer's day, and wondered if she had any inkling as to what was happening with her husband in Mátyás' apartment.

"My goodness," I began, "I truly feel I want to show off to the whole world. There is a sense of liberation that it is beyond my vocabulary," I whispered.

Mátyás placed the camera down at the foot of the bed, and placing one hand on his hip, he began to delicately tap his bottom lip with the other forefinger, studying me intensely.

"Are you certain of this?" he asked, dropping his chin, and giving a friendly smile which questioned my commitment.

"Yes, I am," I acknowledged, although the tremble of hesitancy was contradictory.

"That's perfect -- do not move," he continued, changing the position of the camera, and framing my knees wide, cock vertical, as my eyes lingered dismissively at the ceiling.

"Okay," remarked Mátyás, placing his hand upon his hip, "I want something really sexy, something that will make all those spectating dick's leap with excitement," he continued, studying me intently.

"You want something very sexy?" I asked Mátyás, resting myself on my left elbow and pointing to the electric cigarette on the side.

Mátyás held out the electric cigarette which I carefully placed between my thumb and forefinger. Casting my head down slightly, I asked if he was ready.

"Of course," he replied as he placed the camera up to his eye.

I sat myself upright, then with my freehand gripped the base of my aching shaft and slowly squeezed upwards, massaging more pre-cum out of the glans, resulting in the size of the transparent sticky pool to increase.

Raising my eyes to Mátyás I let the tip of the E-cigarette drop onto my glans, and proceeded to slowly revolve it through the liquid, causing the pool to slowly descend along the underside of the shaft, as though it were honey.

"You are such a naughty girl," Mátyás gasped, "this is wonderful."

With enticing deliberation, I brought the e-cigarette up to my slightly parted mouth and hesitated. The camera shutter fired rapidly as I rested that stainless steel surface on my bottom lip.

"More Stefany," he urged.

Now, looking straight into the camera, I removed the glistening metal tip from my lips, lowering it once again into the weeping clear pre-cum. I rotated it, creating a string of translucent thread which glistened beneath the studio lights, whereupon it strung out, before dropping to my pelvis, allowing the coated tip an uninterrupted journey to my excited taste buds, where I informed Mátyás how much I adored the taste of my own semen.

Mátyás raised an eyebrow, "Well, that answers my next question."

"Speechless," he mumbled, "I cannot believe this is the first time you have modelled."

"Before a camera, or another person, yes, it is," I began, "but I cannot recall the number of times I have enjoyed myself like this, in my own company."

Carefully he placed the camera on the bed, "It is a crime that your beauty and talents have remained locked away for so many years."

Without flinching, he undid the belt on his trousers, then the button, and pulled them down, the waistband pulling down his erect dick, and with a momentous display, the thick column of muscle sprang back to its natural position, locking my focus upon this beautiful, engorged manifestation of masculinity.

Now, it was I who struggled for words.

Mátyás' powerful tanned thighs were within arm's reach, and there between them hung a pair of large balls, within a smooth, freshly shaven silky sac.

The taught skin of the upwardly curving cock revealed the veins beneath its surface, whilst the tanned appearance told me he either sunbathed or used a sunbed, whilst naked. His girth did not seem excessive, yet it was still impressive, appearing somewhat greater than my own, but what excited me the most, was that he was not circumcised, and the foreskin had drawn back slightly, allowing the urethra and a small area of his glans to reveal themselves.

"I am guessing I would be correct in saying you have never had sex with a man either?" he quizzed, his hands now upon his hips, in a demonstration of assertiveness.

Remaining focused on his mouth-watering cock, I replied, "That is correct."

Silently, I thanked Jayne for granting me a key to the gateway of my dreams.

Unthinkingly, my arm reached out, and the tip of my forefinger pressed delicately on the end of his cock, cruelly crushing a teardrop of pre-cum that had lovingly made its way out for me.

"Stefany," he began, looking into my eyes, his light-hearted attitude suddenly replaced with a seriousness which brought my mind into sharp focus.

"I feel your potential needs to be harnessed," he began, "so, if you would permit me, I should like to call in my studio assistant who lives only five minutes away," he said.

Before I could reply he had stepped from his trousers and retrieved his phone, which he held to his ear.

Drawing heavily on the electric cigarette, I exhaled a cone of strawberry vapour as Mátyás spoke swiftly and assertively, in his native language, of which I had no understanding, apart from recognising the word 'Stefany'.

After several minutes he finished the call, and informed me his assistant would be around shortly, then proceeded to make a second call, in his native language.

Looking around the room, I pondered on the momentous cost of such a dedication to modern digital media, but the seemingly endless availability of sexualised imagery on the internet enabled me to deduce Mátyás had made a strong investment in his future, and if all went accordingly today, it could be advantageous to myself also.

When I looked back to him, his phone was silent and he offered me his hand, "Please, Stefany," he said, lightly holding my fingers to assist me from the bed; my legs unsteady after my sensuous display.

As I reached out to grab my skirt, his face lit up with a grin, "I don't think there is much point in hiding anything, do you?" he smiled.

"After you," he said, giving my taught buttocks, a playful slap.

"That was surprisingly pleasant," I exclaimed instinctively, as a tingle of excitement vibrated down the length of my shaft.

"Amazing ass," he said, caressing each cheek, before slapping it again.

"I'm pleased to hear that," he smiled, as I moved, teetering on the heels, back through the door into the lounge.

Placing his hand upon my shoulder, we paused as he used the opportunity to brief me that when his assistant arrived I would be filmed walking through this same door. In addition, he highlighted how I would receive instructions on what to do for the video, but I should not concern myself with the sequence of instructions, as they would be in a natural. "Everyone has to start somewhere," he replied, glancing at this watch.

At his request, I sat on the sofa, where the contrasting coolness of the cream leather against my legs and ass caused me to give a visible shudder of pleasure. Crossing my legs caused my inner thighs to squeeze my balls upwards.

"My assistant will bring in a recorder and tripod," Mátyás said as he walked to the window where he pulled down a thin white blind, causing the glaring sunlight to flood the room with a fairy-tale glow.

Then facing me, I watched closely as his fingers deftly and slowly unbuttoned the linen shirt revealing a smooth tanned torso beneath. As he slipped the shirt over his broad shoulders my eyes were fixed upon the defining pectoral muscles. Although not excessively large, it was evident he took personal pride in his appearance and physique, which was further highlighted by his comparatively flat stomach and slender waist.

Before our conversation could continue, there was the sound of a door buzzer. Mátyás clapped his hands together once, remarking that this was the arrival his assistant. With that he turned and walked confidently to the hallway, my gaze falling admiringly upon those tanned smooth buttocks and the profile of his thick prick that bobbed up and down purposefully with his strides.