Sweet Treat Ch. 06

Story Info
Crossdressing husband Stefany's first porn to camera.
2.6k words
4.5
3.4k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to his voice at the door microphone, sent my heart tumbling about my chest with anticipation and excitement.

An intense wave of pleasure surged through my body as I massaged the slippery pre-cum into the frenulum.

Foolishly, I felt I needed to adjust my hair, without a mirror, to make myself seem more attractive, as the irony of my bare cock, ramrod straight, rising from between stockinged thighs was clearly lost on me.

A male voice, not that of Mátyás, tore me from my stupidity.

I turned to see Szebasztián silently glide over the carpet to make my company.

Offering my hand, Szebasztián took it, and stepped so close to me that my vertical cock ground over his coarse denim.

"My, haven't you grown since last night," he laughed, nodding down at my now painfully aching erection.

"Thank you," I blushed.

Szebasztián's fingers began to slowly walk to the cleft in my ass as I stood frozen, and I pushed my ass backwards to offer him easier access.

"Not now, I want Stefany's first movie climax to be captured fully," Mátyás said, parting us.

"Of course," Szebasztián smiled at me, "I'm looking forward to this immensely," he finished stepping back, before kneeling to the case, which opened to reveal a variety of filming equipment.

Szebasztián was busy assembling a lens to a camera, as Mátyás patted me on the ass and asked me to go and bring my phone from my bag.

Tentatively moving one heeled foot in front of the other, I could sense both were fucking my ass in their minds. The deliberation in walking, to maintain posture, kept my buttocks locked together.

In the bedroom I reached onto the side cupboard, picking up my phone, which I instinctively swiped to open.

"Sheez," I gasped when I saw the small icon which stated I had seventeen new emails. For a moment I stood a little perplexed, then it occurred to me, all the photos I had sent out last night at the party had almost certainly triggered return replies from the guys who received them. They had played me very well, in getting my contact details through my own naivety.

"Stefany," Mátyás called out, "are you ready?"

Szebasztián appeared in the doorway of the bedroom, with the camera.

"Please, we are ready. Your phone?", he said holding out his hand, into which I placed that trashy pink leopard skin device.

Once again, I made my way to the doorway, stopping when I arrived. In the middle of the lounge floor Szebasztián stood with his palm raised, his recording camera in one hand and my phone in the raised one.

Immediately I saw Mátyás, his skin looking deeper and richer against the off-white leather upholstery, along the back of which his strong arms stretched, altering his posture, which caused his cock to stand almost vertical. He began to talk, and at this Szebasztián panned between us both, introducing the latest model, and English 'girl' by the name of Stefany.

Mátyás rose from the sofa.

"Let us meet the lovely Stefany," he said opening an extended palm as a signal for me to join him.

Szebasztián motioned for me to stand next to Mátyás, who now began to carefully stroke the back of my leg with merest of touches from his fingertips, which was a cue for Szebasztián to point animatedly at his friends' cock, motioning for me to take the engorged penis into my hand, and began masturbating it.

The calming acoustics of the room, the plush carpet and sound absorbing leather sofa created an incredibly muted sensuous atmosphere. My own heart pounded in my ears, and I noticed Mátyás' breathing rate had begun to rise.

Bending to meet his body, my palm took the weight of his blood-filled meat. Daintily, I curled my fingers around, delighting in its reactive pulses to my touch.

Mátyás gasped, as his hand made its way down to my buttocks.

Without moving my eyes from the shaft, I slid the foreskin back, the increasing sight of the shiny, slippery, purple flesh causing my own glans to throb excitedly. Suddenly, my hand stopped, as the ridge on the back of his cock head stood proudly beneath the thin outer foreskin. As I gave a firm tug to reveal his plum glans, one of his fingers jumped rapidly between my buttocks, to my opening.

The pleasure of handling such masculinity incurred a trade-off, as my splayed ankles quickly began to ache, perched atop of these sexy heels. I was now truly grateful for the pure carpet, as it maintained my dignity, whereas a bare solid-wood floor would have sent me skating across its surface, like a puppet whose strings have just been severed. In this moment I discovered irrefutable proof that pain is a bed mate to female vanity.

Carefully I increased the squeeze on his shaft, bringing the fingers on my left hand a little closer together around the foreskin, before sliding it back up. Mátyás gave a hiss of pleasure, then a fingertip snaked its way down to my stocking tops from my bum and back up, carefully circling over my ass cheeks. Simultaneously, my fingers rhythmically pulled and pushed the delicious looking foreskin, so as his glans went from fully exposed, where they glistened in the diffused room light, to being completely hidden. Several minutes passed and still his finger had not penetrated me, as Szebasztián now gave instructions for me to kneel on all fours, on the sofa. Mátyás sat a little way from me, then began to shuffle sideways, until his pelvis was directly beneath my face.

"Are you ready to taste your first cock?" he smiled, taking the shaft, and sliding the foreskin down as far as he could.

"Yes please," I replied looking into his eyes, gasping as my own glans throbbed with anticipation.

Szebasztián knelt, adjusting his position so he was slightly to his friends right, ensuring he had a perfect view of my face, my hands, his friend's strong thighs, and domineering cock. Still looking at Mátyás I whispered, "I think I may cum soon."

He raised his eyebrows.

"That would be spectacular, " he smiled, stroking my shoulder.

Szebasztián's voice abruptly interrupted, and we both looked across, "Stefany, put your left foot on the floor, and keep your right knee on the sofa, I can get your climax in the same shot as you sucking him," he urged.

"Perfect," Mátyás remarked.

"Now," he said, reaching around to my ass, which I had exposed further in placing my left foot to the floor, "enough talking, let us see how lascivious your mouth really is," he whispered impatiently.

Carefully, I brushed my partially open lips across his taught skin; his heat transferring through the scarlet waxiness.

With a grunt, once again his fingers began to massage my arsehole, and he eased one inside my bum, encouraging my tongue to fall between my lips, tracing several small circles around his urethra opening. Savouring this glass like texture and slight tang did not prepare me for the most striking aspect of pleasuring his cock orally; the overriding musky, pleasurable scent held me in a vice like grip of animal magnetism.

I was left in no doubt that my sexuality was subconsciously programmed towards men.

With a delicate shift, I allowed my weight to rock backwards unabated, causing his knuckles to press firmly against my opening

Carefully my left hand smoothed its way up his inner thigh, until my fingertips reached, he is rapidly filling ball sac. The sensuous texture of the leather upholstery caressed the back of my fingers, as they edged beneath his heavy balls, and with deliberate accuracy, my scarlet almond nails gently scraped at the sensitive area.

"Yes," added Mátyás, "you are doing amazing, keep going, and no more interruptions!"

A movement caused my eyes to dart in the direction of Szebasztián, who was now pointing at the screen of the camera, with a single thumb of encouragement, in the air.

Carefully, my head descended again, my free hand sweeping my blonde curls to one side over my ears, as the glans passed respectfully over the supple, silken interior of my lips. Ensuring my teeth made as little contact as possible against his excited nerve endings, I allowed him to move purposefully into my oral cavity. The velvet flesh pressed firmly against the roof of my mouth, before moving decisively toward my throat.

Abruptly, an authoritative command, in a thick eastern European accent filled my ears as he ordered, "You know what do, Stefany!"

The underside of the head glided over my coarse tongue on a cushion of thickening saliva, generating a deep sigh from us both.

His ultra-sensitive fleshy ridge withdrew, against the back of my front teeth, whereupon the raising of my head caused Mátyás to give a gasp of pleasurable pain.

Relishing the power, I held him, in a state of uncertainty, as I deliberated as to whether I should repeat the action

Finally, to his audible relief, I allowed him to slip back deeper into my mouth, marvelling at the control I now had.

Drawing in my cheeks, my head slowly began to nod up and down, that caused him to forcefully push it a little lower on each stroke. So deep was his oral penetration I began to choke, screwing up my face, as saliva bubbled around both my nose and lips.

At once Szebasztián clicked his fingers twice, and without pausing I looked to him. Szebasztián gave a brief upward nod of his head, and his friend eased his pressure on mine.

With my eyes now wide, and my nostrils flaring to allow more air into my lungs, the camera recorded my naivety in assuming that I had control, as the overpowering desire of my lover crushed my own need to breathe.

As the minute's passed, I was acutely aware of the increasing pressure Mátyás was placing upon my head, forcing his cock to the back of my mouth, and I began to gag once again, this time spraying saliva down the shaft, over his balls and thighs, such was the intensity of my reflex.

Once I had recovered my composure, he repeated his actions, driving the excited glans further into my throat, where they remained, until my vision began to dim, and both sets of limbs began to flounder as my body ran out of oxygen.

Suddenly I was free, and gulping down the vital the air, feeling it chill the saliva which coated my mouth and chin.

"Magnificent, Stefany," he moaned, massaging the back of my neck with firm fingers.

Mátyás suddenly withdrew past my lips, and massaged my face with the slippery purple head, as a distinctly audible grunt from above my head, coincided with the pulsing of his flesh against my left eyelid.

I caught a momentary glimpse of Szebasztián giving Mátyás a thumbs-up, as my mouth opened wide, and I moved his glans toward my hungry scarlet lips.

Hanging between my parted thighs, my own shaft seemed to be bathed in electricity, as several whimpering sighs flowed from my mouth over his cock.

Unexpectedly, I was caught out by a substantial jolt through his hips, which drove the shaft upwards, sending the domed head leaping away from my mouth, and ramming against my eyeball, the pressure causing me to emit a cry of pain.

At this, he began to caress the insides of my parted thighs, that still held me precariously on the sofa, send gasps from me at the sensation of his fingers gliding over my sensitive flesh, as my own glans began to throb.

"I think I may cum soon," I hissed, desperately wishing to close my knees together, which would have enabled the nylon covering of my legs to caress myself to a desperately needed ejaculation.

Time seemed to hang on Mátyás' next words as he announced he was going to orgasm very soon.

His fingers now dragged along my outer thighs, and over my smooth ass cheeks, causing my eyes to slowly close, as I submitted to his controlling touch. A finger began to probe me internally once again, quickly followed by a second one, which proceeded to go so deep, his knuckles were now massaging around my asshole.

Mátyás shifted his firm torso lower on the sofa, allowing his pelvis to lay flatter.

A strong hand gripped my neck, pinning my head flat and firm against his lower abdomen, my eyes now fixed upon his fingers curling around his shaft, as I observed the foreskin speeding up and down.

Against my right ear I felt his abdomen tighten and contract repeatedly, and a moment later his urethra dilated, as a thick rope of silvery white viscous fluid erupted with a significant force against my cheek.

"Oh fuck," I called out uncontrollably, as my own pulse hammered down between my parted stockinged thighs and overstretched cock muscle, as Mátyás grabbed his shaft and shoved the head between my scarlet lips, whereupon the roof of my mouth was bathed in a violent eruption of gloopy semen, which proceeded to coat my taste buds.

"Keep sucking!" he commanded, gripping my head harshly with those powerful fingers, causing my mouth to slide back and forth along his shaft which produced several more eruptions that I could only partially swallow. Such was the speed and intensity of his orgasm, the excessive remnants oozed from my mouth, forming a milky coating which my lips smeared down the thick shaft.

Without warning, my own hips began to buck, and my shaft pulsed, but the groan in my throat was stifled by his climax, as my own cock now began to jerk violently, spewing forth hot semen onto the leather sofa. At this Mátyás withdrew his two fingers from my ass, before re-entering with four, causing me whimper with pain. I could feel my sphincter muscle expanding and contracting in time with my own orgasm, as his actions mimicked my rhythmic contractions.

"You dirty girl," he gasped, fingering me with fury, which caused both legs to sway, as my strength ebbed from them, and I began to slide from the sofa, but then then his fingers pushed deep into the inner walls of my arsehole, digging tightly into the lining, which prevented me from falling, but caused me to squeal in pain.

"I have never witnessed, first-hand that is, an untouched self-ejaculation before," Szebasztián congratulated me.

The semen began to cool on my chin, as Mátyás' climax began to subside, and I watched him grab the base of his shaft and squeezed his hand up the entire length.

Probing his urethra with the tip of my tongue released a distinct grunt from his throat, resulting in a huge viscous globule of semen sliding onto my tongue, which then slithered effortlessly down to my stomach.

Carefully, I began to wipe the spunk from my eye with a finger, as he slid his body from beneath my face.

"This stuff really does sting when it gets in your eye's" I said.

"That's because it is meant to be in your mouth," he laughed, "but stay still and I shall get some tissues for you to clean up," he said, "and the sofa needs a bit of a clean too."

"Fortunately, it has that special coating to protect the leather," Szebasztián beamed.

"Something's are infinitely better without protection," I laughed, adjusting my position, so I was upright, then proceeded to run a fingertip beneath my eye, massaging the cum into my skin, "and they say it's could for the complexion."