Sweet Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been right, as usual. He would never knock anything again without trying it first.

Sora was breathing hard, shuddering as Tyler drove his lips and teeth and tongue on her. He sucked and teased her clit and she responded by gasping and arching her smooth belly upward.

Tyler grasped at her firm bottom, pushing it up, thrusting her crotch into his face as he sank his wriggling tongue deeper and deeper into her.

"Uhn! Tyler!" she moaned. She clutched at his hair. He winced slightly as she yanked his head back. "God, enough!" she gasped.

Enough with the sugar. Enough with the foreplay. The devil was owed her due. Now.

She pulled her husband back up till his face hovered over hers. Both of them were glowing from the fire, from a sheen of earned perspiration. Sora curled her knees high against her husband's torso and dug her finger nails into his tight butt.

Tyler dragged the dome of his cock up and down her soft slit guided by his hand before he released it. He surged forward, pumping his length deep inside of Sora with one fluid stroke.

"Ahh," Sora moaned as she felt his cock sink into her, pulling along the flesh of moist cunt.

Amongst the scattered debris of candy on their soft rug, the couple quickly set into their rhythmic, urgent motions. Tyler's hips rolled with smooth, swift strokes, his stomach muscles doing almost all the work as they tightened and released. Sora's legs cinched higher and tighter against his body as she took him in completely. The pressed their lips hard onto one another.

They had made love, had sex, had fucked many times before. They were familiar with one another's bodies, each aware of the other's capabilities, but it made each experience no less tantalizing. Their desire for one another had never ebbed.

As the sugar raced through his body and buzzed his brain, Tyler pumped his length harder and faster, slapping his crotch against her. Sora either cried out into her husband's mouth as they kissed or bit down on her lower lip acutely aware of possibly waking up their "angel" upstairs with the sounds of their heated session.

Tyler raised himself to his knees. He slipped an arm under one of her long legs and lifted it, bracing her calf against his broad shoulder, her ankle at his ear. He enjoyed watching his wife's lovely nude body shake and quiver as he thrust into her over and over. She in turn loved watching him work every one of his toned muscles to drive the most pleasure out of her.

"Huhn! Huhn! Oh, fuck, yeah! Ah, god, Sora!" Tyler gasped, his face beginning to strain.

She was also panting and groaning hard. Despite their best efforts, their cries and moans grew louder and increasingly pointed as they swelled to a peak.

Tyler dropped her leg and pulled his wife's long body up from the floor. She kneeled on his lap and the two held each other close once more, her aching breasts pressed up against his firm chest. Tyler pumped his hips hard, driving his cock upward into her. Sora bounced and bucked over him, long strands of her silky hair falling across her face.

On the mantle, the unwavering, glowing eyes of the leering Jack-O-Lantern bore witness as the couple reached their crashing climax. Their radiant, energetic performance was enough to warm the most restless spirits haunting this Halloween night.

Oh if only those envious dads and fathers --and Aaron Mayberry- could see Tyler and his lovely devil right now, he thought to himself.

"Tyler! Oh god, Baby!" Sora groaned as she pressed her cheek against his shoulder, holding him close. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth wide as she gasped quick breaths of air.

Tyler ran his hands down from her neck along the curve of her back and grasped tightly at her butt as he filled her with hard strokes. His stomach strained painfully. Suddenly, as he sank into her once more, he clenched his teeth and froze.

"Uhn!" he groaned as he felt a surge from his loin jet out through his cock and into his wife's warm, tender hole. He continued to buck his hips, grinding his crotch against hers as he filled her with his own hot, sticky fluid.

Sora's sleek eyes widened and she gasped. Feeling him cum deep inside of her, her body tensed. "Ahh-uhn!" she loosed a long, shuddering groan. She spilled over him in a quaking rush, her whole body trembling. She hitched and sighed as she felt the full release from within spill out in a dripping wet mess.

The two each other tight for a long moment, every muscle clenching as they continued to mingle their lustful fluids together. As they finally relaxed, their bodies easing, Tyler rubbed his head gently against his wife's shoulder. Sora nibbled and nipped at his neck and ear. Finally she placed her hands on his shining face and lifted it to hers. They shared a long kiss. The sugar in their mouths was gone but the sweetness remained.

The couple sank down onto the rug still holding one another. They pulled a throw blanket off of the couch and draped it over their bodies. They playfully exchanged their head gear, the horns and the laurel. After sharing the Twinkie, they fell asleep in front of the fire.

An hour later, the Jack-O-Lantern's eyes finally fizzled out.

*********

Jamie, wearing her little halo and wings, sat amongst the candy she had collected from the night before. It was scattered all over the floor, not that it really mattered to her. She already had a lollipop in her mouth while she also started to open a chocolate bar.

"Hey. Moderation there, kid," her daddy said as he woke up from under the blanket and yawned.

Jamie frowned. Why was he wearing mommy's horns?

"Too much sugar will give you a bellyache and make you hyper," Sora added, pulling the blanket up close to her body.

They both paused, watching her. Then together they said, "The Tootsie Roll is mommy's!"

12